Interviews 101

By nevergonnaniallagain

A collection of interviews with Wattpad authors,known and unknown(; Want to be in this book?PM me!I'm sure it... More

Interviews 101
1. entice_
2. _endgame_
3. yourstrulytrina
4. SimplyxJess
6. MP13girl
7} Furr_Bawl

5. angellover254

111 7 3
By nevergonnaniallagain

I'm pleased to announce that interview five is with the amazing angellover254.Hope you guys likey(:

1} Why did you decide to join wattpad?

When I was on fictionpress, one of my favorite writers said she was moving to Wattpad, and I decided to check it out. At first I only read stories, but then in the end I decided to start posting my stories I had on fictionpress up as well.

2}Would you consider yourself a well-known author?Why/why not?

No, I do not. I won’t consider myself a well known author until I actually publish a story of mine, and it becomes a best seller.

3}What do you most like to be called by people on wattpad? (Fans, friends e.t.c.)

Angel.

4} What is your favourite thing about wattpad?

Hearing your comments on my stories :)

5}How do you think you have become so successful?

Luck lol

6}What is your favourite food?

Seafood!

7}What’s your favourite drink?

Water

8}What’s your favourite movie?

She’s the Man

9}Who is your role-model?

John Green <3

10}Which of your stories(if you have more than one),is the most successful in your eyes?

Facebook Crush?

11}Who is your favourite celebrity?

Taemin

12}Your favourite tv show?

Shark tank, The Voice, or Catfish

13}Are you friends with any other successful authors on wattpad?

I wouldn’t say we’re super close, but I talk to Monica4242, and LaurenJ.

*question 13. It's LaurenJ22 lol

14}What’s your favourite song?

That’s a hard one… I love a lot of songs!

15}Do you think you have a good fanbase?Why?

I think I do :) You guys are always there supporting me :)

16}If you had to make up a group name for your fans,what would it be? (eg. One Direction~Directioners,Justin Bieber~ Beliebers)

Angels

17}If you could only give one piece of advice to your fans that want to be as successful as you,what would it be?

Write what you love to read :)

18}Where do you get all of your creative ideas from?

Mostly from the things around me xD It helps when I’m bored :P

19}Who or what inspired you to write?

Boredom and art.

20}Lastly,if you were stuck on a desert island,what would be the two things you would bring?

My cell phone, and a boat to get off of the island.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.3K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
63.7K 2.9K 19
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
252K 7.3K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."