The way she makes me feel

By bubblyPan

This is my first book that I've ever made so it's very much all over the place lol. More

Confused
Tempted
Suspicion
Reassurance
So Close
Damn
Is this it?
updating soon
Flip Flop
Date Night
Daddy
Love or Lust
Stuck
An old friend
Falling for you
Heartless
You've Changed
New Camille
She's the real deal
It's Official
Just An Update!
But I love you
Happy Birthday
Vanilla and strawberries
New Book!
Will you marry me?
She's mine
Wedding Day
Did We Get Married?
Camille
Mrs. Bryson Hawthorne
Our New Start
The Hawthornes
The Easons
NEW BOOK!!!

Know Your Worth

603 18 2
By bubblyPan

For the last three years I was depressed,stressed,mistreated,&misused. Once I got a chance to really find myself I realized I was worth a lot more than what I have been putting up with. I've been some shit a lot of it been called probably still being called names but I'm fine with that I've got a family that loves me, a child that sees me as an amazing mommy, an adoring girlfriend, a job that I love doing! So as I look at all I've been through I'm blessed beyond measures. The point to this all is don't let no one and I mean NO ONE! Make you feel less than perfect! Don't let no one make you question your relationship or your worth. Because from experience once you lose trust in a person that's all you do is question your worth!
Live without Regretting!
Love without Depending!

I love all of my readers and supporters!
Be beautiful! Stay beautiful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 3.3K 28
"No one knows what was done to me this summer. And no one will ever find out. They wouldn't understand... My own parents don't even understand... No...
135K 3.2K 100
****Fourth book in Prince Harry series-- Summer in Scotland, Across the Pond, Princess in Training**** Married now, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor...
225K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.2M 56.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...