Rishabala FF : It's In His Ki...

By lazyakabookworm

After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after... More

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 A
Part 16 B
Part 17
Part 18 A
Part 18 B
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 A
Part 23 B
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34 & Epilogue

Part 32

9K 449 60
By lazyakabookworm

Next morning

RK had woken up earlier than usual, though his head was pounding because of the excessive drinking, he had taken a pill and a quick shower, not bothering or thinking of his breakfast he got dressed fast to go over to Ranbir's house to plan on what he had to do to get his daughter and finalize on the best lawyer money can buy. As he grabbed his keys, the cheque book and laptop someone started hammering on his door.

Irritated he left his things on the table and walked towards the door, he neither had the time nor the patience for this. As he walked towards the door, the pounding seems to increase, he angrily screamed at the person that he was coming and the pounding immediately stopped. He ripped open the door to find emptiness, looking at the gate he found Madhu standing there looking at him. He confusedly looked at her thinking what she wanted, but she just turned and walked out of the gate.

RK was totally confused with her behavior, suddenly sensing someone in front of him; he looked down and found Sassy standing there with a small bag in one hand and her favorite teddy bear in other and she was looking at him with a frown and tear filled eyes, both were identical to his.

RK kneels down so happy that his eyes starts filling with tears, and he was having difficulty taking a normal breath, but still he managed to whisper happily "Sassy."

He was about to take his daughter into his arms when Sassy suddenly hit him on his shoulders angrily. RK was shocked at her behavior and simply knelt in front of her as she continued hitting him angrily. And then she finally asked him with tears spilling down from her eyes "You know that I love you, then why didn't you tell me that you were my Papa?"

Hearing the question from his daughter, RK was too shocked to react at first, then he just simply pulled his daughter close to him and hugged her tight.

Leaving her teddy bear and her bag, Sassy hugs RK and starts crying in between she kept hitting him angrily, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry, baby." RK says as tears fell down his eyes and starts kissing his daughter all over her face.

Sassy stands on her toes and kiss him on his cheek. All the pain, RK had been going through in the last five years was washed away in that one kiss.

Seeing his tears she wipes his tears "Don't cry. Now you know Mama and I don't hate you, so stop crying." Sassy says.

"How did you find out?" RK asks her.

"Mama told me." Sassy tells him.

"What?"

"That one bad man lied to you that Sassy and Mama hates you and we don't want to see you. So, you went away, but you felt sad being away from Sassy and Mama, and came back so you can be with us." Sassy explains while RK wondered what kinda twisted tale Madhu had told his daughter and why? "But I told you many times that I love you then also you didn't believe me." Sassy sadly complains.

"I'm sorry, Sassy. Please forgive me."

"It's okay. I was angry with you first, you are my best friend but you never told me, but then Mama told me how you used to cry thinking that I will stop liking you if you told me that you are my Papa. But I still love you."

RK was too overwhelmed to say anything so he says with a big smile "Thank you."

"Mention not." Sassy replies.

RK couldn't help chuckling realizing how innocent his daughter is.

"Mama told me that from now on I should only call you, Papa."

"Then call me." RK says eagerly.

"Papa."

RK couldn't control his tears hearing his daughter call him Papa for the first time.

"Stop crying, Papa. I came, right?" Sassy says desperately as she wiped off his tears.

"Sorry, I won't cry again." RK promises.

"Good, when you cry I feel like crying." Sassy says.

RK hugs his daughter tight as he heard her say that. Sassy settles herself on his chest as she felt a lot lighter in her heart, the pain she had been experiencing ever since her mother told her about Rishu being her Papa gone now.

RK starts to walk back inside when Sassy remembers her things lying out, "Papa, Mr. Bear and my bag is out."

Every time Sassy casually called him Papa RK's heart filled with so much happiness, and a little bit pain for having had to wait for so long to hear her call him that. RK bends down and picks up her things, and walks inside.

"Papa, I'm going to stay with you till Mama comes back from Kolkatta." Sassy excitedly informed him.

"Kolkatta? Why did she go to Kolkatta?" RK asks confused wondering what Madhu was up to. He had suffered enough for trusting her so blindly, and now on he was not going to take any chance where she was concerned.

"She went to see Nanu, but you don't worry Papa she will come back soon." Sassy tells him.

RK wondered whether Madhu decided to give up Sassy fearing the court case. No, she might have not loved him but she loves Sassy and will never give her up. Then what was she trying to do? RK wondered.

"What did she say exactly?" RK gently asks his daughter.

"She told me to ask you to take me shopping so I can buy birthday gift for Omi." Sassy says.

"Other than that nothing else?"

"She said something."

"What?"

"Hmmm... I forgot." Sassy says hitting her head.

RK gently rubs her forehead and says "It's okay, when you remember tell me... okay?"

"Okay."

"Now did you have breakfast?" RK asks.

"Yes, Mama fed me."

RK feels a little disappointed as he wanted to have breakfast with his daughter, but he consoles himself that she was going to be with him from now on, so he can have it the next day.

"Did you have breakfast, Papa?"

"hmmm... no."

"Why?" Sassy asks shocked, "Don't you know only bad children skip their breakfast?"

"I'll eat breakfast now." RK says smiling seeing his daughter frowning at him.

Quickly taking her to the kitchen, he starts toasting bread after seating her on the kitchen counter. Once the toast was done, he takes the jam and was about to spread it on the bread, "Papa, I want water." RK quickly walks towards the fridge and was disappointed that the juice was over, he fills a glass with water and gives it to her.

"Sassy, will you have juice?"

"Yes."

"Orange?"

"I love orange." Sassy says excitedly.

"Even me." RK says happily.

"You are my Papa, so we will like the same things." Sassy informs him, and RK smiles hearing that, he will never grow tired of her calling him Papa.

[Link For Aao Na From Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani http://www.saavn.com/s/song/hindi/Phir-Bhi-Dil-Hai-Hindustani/Aao-Na-Aao-Na/EQIxQ0NhRUs]

Aao Na Aao Na Mere Paas Aao Na

As RK started making juice, he hears a sound and turns to look at Sassy, and sees her spreading a very large helping of jam on his toast.

"What are you doing, Sassy?"

"I'm putting jam on your bread, Papa." she says as she messily spread jam over the bread, and her hand as little lumps fell on the plate and counter, luckily not on her dress.

Seeing the quantity of jam on the toast, RK knew he will get diabetics, but he didn't care as his daughter was doing it for him so lovingly.

Zindagi Ka Koi Geet Tum Gao Na

RK pours juice into two glasses and fixes a tray, seeing Sassy's hand he washes her hand and turning his back to her he says "Hop on my back."

Sassy stands on the counter, and jumps on his back, clinging to him. RK tells her to hold him tight and taking the tray he walks towards the dinning table.

Tum Is Dil Ki Dhadkan Ho Tum Nahin Jaanti

Mere Jeene Ka Karan Ho Tum Nahin Jaanti

RK sat with Sassy on his lap, and he was about to eat his toast when Sassy said she will feed him, RK gives her the toast. Reaching up, Sassy puts the toast on his mouth and RK bites on the overly sweet toast and starts munching on while Sassy starts laughing.

"What?" RK asks smiling seeing her laugh.

"You have red mush." Sassy says laughing falling on her back, RK quickly holds her while she leaning on his hands continued to laugh.

Aao Na Aao Na Mere Paas Aao Na

Getting down his lap, Sassy runs to the middle of the table and grabs tissues from the tissue box and runs back to RK. She gets on his lap and starts cleaning the jam off.

Pyaar Se Raaste Aakey Mehkao Na

Tum Jaisa Koi Nahin Hai Tum Nahin Jaanti

Tum Ho To Swarg Yehi Hai Tum Nahin Jaanti

"Okay, now it is cleaned." Sassy declares.

RK scoops up his daughter and kisses her and then hugs her close not wanting to even let her out of his sight.

Aao Na Aao Na Mere Paas Aao Na

Once RK finished his breakfast, they both had a race to see who finishes their juice first, and Sassy won.

RK and Sassy went to buy birthday gift for Omi. RK had asked Sassy to buy whatever she wanted for Omi and herself, and every single thing Sassy touched or even looked at in the mall, RK bought it for her much to Sassy's joy and surprise. She touched a toy to check it and it was in her shopping bag. Seeing her joy and excitement, RK was even more excited and continued to buy her whatever she wanted.

RK and Sassy came out of the toy store to go to the clothes store when Sassy heard someone cry. Sassy quickly turns to the direction while RK who was busy managing the bags and Sassy, who he insisted on carrying didn't hear anything.

"That is my friend!" Sassy screamed loudly.

"Who?" RK asks confused looking around.

Pointing to the small girl who seemed to be Sassy's age, Sassy informs RK "She is in my class."

"Why is she crying?" RK asks.

"I don't know." Sassy shrugs.

"Let's go see what happened." RK says as he walked towards the small girl. "What's her name?"

"Mayuri."

RK nods and once he reached the small girl's side he kneels on the floor with Sassy in his hand.

"Hi Mayuri." RK says gently.

Suddenly Mayuri stops crying and looks at RK curiously.

"What happened, Mayuri?" Sassy asks concerned, hearing her Mayuri turns to look at Sassy and recognizing her.

Mayuri says "I can't find Mama and Dad." and starts crying.

Sassy looks at RK for help, smiling RK pulls Mayuri towards him. "That's all? What's there to cry? We will find your Mama and Dad together."

"How will we find them, Papa?" Sassy asks concerned.

"We will look for them. Now Mayuri, stop crying." RK gently says.

RK gives his bags to the security guard of one store to keep in the locker and picking up Mayuri in one hand, and Sassy in the other he starts walking.

"Do you remember which shop Mama and Dad went to?" Mayuri looks around and then realizing she didn't know which shop she starts crying again.

"It's okay... it's okay. No need to cry." RK says quickly while Sassy assures Mayuri that her father will surely find Mayuri's parents.

"Will you have ice-cream, Mayuri?" RK asks trying to distract Mayuri.

"Only chocolate ice-cream." Mayuri says.

"Okay, chocolate ice-cream." RK says as he walked towards the ice-cream stall.

RK walked towards the announcer's desk with Sassy and Mayuri licking on their ice-cream in his hands. RK informed the man at desk about Mayuri and he quickly announced through the mic asking her parents to come to the announcer's desk.

Few minutes later, RK noticed a very worried couple hurrying towards them.

"Is that your parents Mayuri?" RK asked her pointing towards the couple.

Mayuri looks at the direction and screams out happily "Dad! Mama!"

RK immediately walks towards them, and the moment they were at hands' reach Mayuri jumped on to her father, and hugging him happily while her parents hugged and kissed her in relief. RK and Sassy quietly stood behind watching the reunion.

"Thank you, Mr..."

"Kundra." RK says.

"My Papa." Sassy proudly says while RK happily smiles.

"Thank you so much."

"It's okay."

"Mayu... say thank you." Mayuri's mother gently instructed her.

Turning to RK, Mayuri jumps back onto his arms and kissing him on his cheek she says "Thank you, Papa."

"No problems, baby doll." RK says kissing her on her cheek.

"He is MY Papa." Sassy says with a frown, not liking the idea of sharing her Papa with anyone.

RK chuckles hearing the possessive declaration of his daughter. A while later, Mayuri left with her parents and, RK and Sassy resumed their shopping.

It was evening and Sassy was bored with all the shopping they decided to go to Omi's house and give him his gift.

RK and Sassy walked into Nanda Mansion to see a very agitated Ranbir frantically marching up and down his living room.

"Hey!" RK and Sassy greets them happily.

"RK! Where were you? Why didn't you pick up my call? Do you have any idea how worr... Sahasra?" Ranbir stops finally registering Sassy in RK's arms.

"Ranbir, say hi to my daughter."

"Daughter?" Ranbir asks shocked.

"He is my Papa." Sassy declares happily.

Ranbir looks at Sassy even more shocked then he looks back at RK. "Care to explain?"

"First let us wish Omi and come then we will talk... and I left my cell at home." RK says, and he was about to walk towards Omi's room when Omi came running towards them. Sassy and RK wishes Omi, and Sassy gives him his gifts. RK asked Sassy to play with Omi for a while as he had to talk to Ranbir.

"But you will be here, na?" Sassy asks suddenly worried and insecure of her father going away from her again.

"Haan baby, I'll be right over there at the couch." RK reassures her.

Sassy nods her head and sits with Omi on the floor, but kept glancing at RK every now and then to make sure he was still there.

RK briefed in Ranbir about how Madhu had dropped off Sassy off at his house in the morning.

"RK is your Papa?" they heard a very shocked Omi asking Sassy.

"Haaan, he is my Papa." Sassy says and tells him what her mother told her.

"But why did she leave Sassy like that?" Ranbir suddenly asks confused.

RK turns to look at him. "That's what even I don't understand." RK says.

"Maybe she still loves you a lot, and seeing your pain she decided to give you, Sahasra." Kanya says.

"She never loved me, Kanya." RK says angrily.

"With the way, she loved you, I could never believe that she would leave you, and I don't know, I still can't believe it." Kanya says.

"There was a time I used to believe that, not any more. She never loved me."

"Why didn't she get married then?"

"Maybe when she was about to get married she found out she is pregnant, or maybe her fiance found out that she is pregnant and refused to marry her. Let's just not talk about her, alright. I hate talking about her." RK says agitatedly, still not being able to come to terms with her betrayal.

RK gets up and walks towards the window as he tried to control himself. He kept his hand on his upper stomach, and was shocked and started frantically feeling his torso over his shirt and then he stopped as he remembered giving the chain back to Madhu last night. He closes his eyes in regret. The last five years, that chain was his anchor, whenever he was sad, happy, lonely, depressed or simply bored, the moment he touched the chain, he felt Madhu near him, he felt relaxed and last night in anger he gave the chain to her.

"RK," Ranbir says gently keeping his hand on RK's shoulder.

RK turns to Ranbir, "Now that you have your daughter with you, why don't you start life a new. Forget Madhu and move on in life. You know, get married."

RK looks at Ranbir in shock, and then shaking his head RK says "When I was alone, when I had no one with me, I never felt the need for another woman but now I have my daughter with me, I have a reason to live, so why would I need a woman?"

"When will you accept it, RK?"

"What?"

"That your life is with Madhu? I know what she did was wrong, but for Sahasra's sake, for your sake, forgive her. Start a new life with her."

"It will never happen. I can never forgive her for what she did." RK says angrily looking away.

Just then they hear a thud, turning back they realize that Sassy fell down.

"Sassy!!" RK calls out as he rushed to her side while Sassy with a frown puts her hand inside her shorts' pocket wondering what was inside her pocket. Seeing the thing now fisted in her hand, she hits her head.

"Sassy you alright?" RK asks concerned.

"Mama, told me to give you this and I forgot." Sassy says.

"What?" RK asks confused.

Standing in front of RK, she puts the chain on his neck. RK looks down at the chain now resting on his torso, and the restlessness he had been feeling ever since he realized that his chain was gone, started leaving his body.

"And this also." Sassy says and kisses him on his cheek.

"She told you to kiss me for her?" RK asks shocked and Sassy nods her head.

As RK sat there in shock trying to understand what Madhu was trying to do, Sassy calls out to him "Rishu... oops sorry, Papa." Sassy corrects herself.

RK smiles at her. "It's okay, you can call me Rishu."

"Why you don't want me to call you Papa?" Sassy asks sadly.

"Of course I want you to call me, Papa but whenever you want you can call me Rishu also because I'm not only your father but also your best friend." RK says smiling at her.

"You will be both my Papa and my best friend?" Sassy asks shocked, her eyes wide.

"Why you don't want to be my best friend?" RK asks cutely.

"Yes. I want to be." Sassy says immediately to reassure him.

"Then, I'm your best friend and Papa... so you can call me both Rishu and Papa." RK tells her and Sassy smiles happily. "Now what were you going to tell me?" RK asks her.

"Aaah... let's go to Mama, I want to sleep." Sassy says.

"Mama? But didn't she go to Kolkatta?" RK asks confused.

"haan but it is night now, and Mama doesn't sleep without Sassy." Sassy tells him.

And that's when RK understood what Madhu was up to, she was showing him that Sassy might accept him as her father, but she will not stay away from her for a day.

"Papa, come Mama will be waiting." Sassy says.

Nodding, RK lifts her up in his arms and informing Ranbir, Kanya and Omi, they leave.

By the time they reached home, Sassy had already slept off. Picking her up RK was about to lock his car when he saw someone sitting in the dark corner, "Who is there?" RK asks, and the figure gets up. "MOM!" RK says loudly, then realizing Sassy was sleeping, he lowers his voice "Mom... when did you come?" RK asks as he rushes to her.

They hear the gate opening, RK turns to see who it was and starts frowning noticing Sultan and Trishna walking in.

"What do you want?" RK asks in an angry whisper not wanting to wake up his daughter.

"RK, you have to listen to us." Trishna pleads.

"I don't want to hear anything, get out."

"Shaurya'" Radha calls him, and RK turns to her and seeing her worried expression he says "Mom, why don't you go inside... here take Sassy with you."

Radha was about to take Sassy when Sultan angrily says "Don't you dare touch her."

"How dare you talk to my mother like that?" RK asks angrily as he grabs his collar.

Noticing the chain on RK's chest, Trishna realized that her guess was right. "Maybe this will explain everything to you." Trishna says and puts her hand forward.

RK angrily turns to her to ask her to leave with her husband when he notices what she was holding.

No, that is not possible. He keeps his hand on his upper stomach right over the locket. Why does she have similar chain like mine?

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.5K 4
When his brother runs away, RK has to step in as the groom and marry Madhubala. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
276K 8.3K 15
The love story of RK and his mistress, Madhu. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
27.1K 780 1
RK is furious at the whole wide world. He hates his parents for forcing him to marry a stranger, he hates Dipali for refusing to marry him and he hat...
20.2K 644 1
RK and Madhu have an arranged marriage, and how they deal with the initial small issues in every marriage. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya