cole sprouse imagines

By preservabIe

everything you need to know is on the book cover. you can send me your requests 💜 More

you move in
how you meet
hugs &' kisses
Whatsapp Group
where you both want to travel
sorry.
date ideas

hello <3

10.3K 45 0
By preservabIe

edit: yoo these are so old & i haven't updated this book since like last year. im super sorry to all the people who actually liked my imagines. im pretty sure im interested in writing something on here again soo i hope y'all are ready!!
anyways the first ones are really really cringe & i think i'll do the newer ones with zodiac signs too.
have fun reading something from lil young me
—————-

so welcome to my new book. well actually my first book hehe.
basically i'm gonna write imagines and stuff about cole.
so i hope you like this book and have fun while reading.

you can also dm me if you want a personal imagine with or if you have any requests.
-----------------
PS : I'll update as often as i can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
567K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...