Ghetto

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... More

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 9

62.5K 1.7K 695
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August POV

She wouldn't even let me raise my head up. Every time I try she push it back down. Her legs was trembling and her body tensed up. I knew she was about to release.

"Oh my gosh." She cried out. She crying?!

Before I knew it she had my lips glistening. I licked it all off and crawled up next to her and stared at the ceiling.

"I never did that before." She said softly.

"I can tell. You seemed so surprised." I smirked.

"I'm assuming you're not a virgin." She looked over at me with raised eye brows.

"Naw. I had my ways when I was younger but shit changed." I admitted.

I admit I was a lil man whore back then. I had no boundaries to what I would do. But I met Leslie and she changed a nigga. Now the bitch changed on a nigga.

"Slut." She giggled.

"You just hurt my poor lil heart." I said holding my heart dramatically. She burst out in laugher.

She sat up and pulled her pink thongs back on and her pants.

"Your heels over here on the floor." I smirked. She limped over to the other side and slid in them.

"You a virgin for real! All I did was eat you out and you limping." I laughed. She playfully pushed me.

"Shut up."

"Well that's good. You live in the hood and still a virgin. You cant find girls like you everywhere." I shook my head.

"Ain't no other bitch like Blue." She smirked.

"Mane you was crying. For what?" I tried not to laugh.

"I never felt a feeling so right and it just took over my body." She blushed. I stood up and pushed her to the wall. I pressed my body close to hers.

"I can make you feel something even better if you let me." I whispered in her ear. Her body stiffened.

"I'm not ready for all that." She said softly. It reminded me of a little kid. I just smiled.

"I won't make you do nothing you not ready for." I bagged away from her.

"Good because I'm a good girl." She said teasingly.

*

*

*

*

Blue POV

We pulled up to the Alsina's and my car was still in their yard. Noel and I put our luggages back in my car.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay with me? I have plenty of rooms!" Mrs. Alsina wore a desperate look.

"We're okay." I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Give me my keys back." August said snatching the keys from Leslie.

"How I'm gone get home?" She whined.

"Walk." He said. Leslie looked pitiful. She looked like she would cry any minute now. She slowly turned to me and gave me the most evil look.

"What she looking at?" Noel whispered to me.

"I don't know but I'm bout to hit her ass." I said closing my trunk.

"We gone get a hotel?" She asked.

"Yea or probably go back home." I shrugged. She got in the passenger side.

"Yo Blue." August called before I got in my car. He jogged over to my door.

"Wassup." I smirked.

"I never got your number." He said. I unlocked my phone and handed it to him.

He took it and started scrolling.

"Oooo you a freak." He smirked showing me a picture I took of myself in my bikini.

"Stop scrolling in my shit. I just want you to put your number in it." I playfully pushed him.

"Okay ima stop." He laughed. He put his name and number in my phone and handed it back to me.

"Bye." I kissed his cheek.

"Where you gone stay? Want me to book you a hotel room at the Hilton?" He asked.

"You don't have to do that." I shrugged.

"Yea we want a room. And make sure it got two beds. Oh yea and a big nice bathroom!" Noel big mouth yelled. I sucked my teeth at her. August just started laughing.

"Ima call. All y'all got to do is go there and tell the woman at the desk your names."

"You don't have to do that." I shook my head.

"Shut up Blue! We need somewhere to sleep!" Noel snapped.

"Yea do what." Noel said. August smirked.

"Thanks I will pay you back." I said.

"Nawwww just text me. That'll pay me back enough." He kissed my lips.

"Awwww." I heard whispers in the background. I turned and saw Mrs. Alsina and Noel cooing.

"I can't wait until you two get married. Then you will become successful. Then you will have 17 kids and-"

"Ma quit!" August cut her off.

"Buy y'all." I said getting in my car and pulling off.

We soon arrived at the hotel and got out. Noel is being a sweetheart and took me and her luggages in.

"Need help?" One of the bellboys walked over to her.

"Yea." She put the luggages on the cart.

"I'm Colton." He smiled at her. He was cute. He could pass for mixed. He had grey eyes and a wavy haircut.

"Hey I'm Noel." She smiled. Noel shouldn't even lead this boy on. She known for breaking hearts. Thats why boys don't never want to talk to her.

"Noel you ready?" I said breaking up her little love session.

"Yea lets go." She said while giving me the 'please help me' look.

"Wait. I can get you your rooms." Colton said. I raised my eye brows.

"Blue and Noel Haughton." I told him our names. He led us into the big fancy hotel and took us to the desk. He whispered something to the woman at the desk causing her to stare at us.

"The Alsinas?" She asked us. Noel and I stared at each other.

"Yea." I said slowly. She handed us the key and all three of us took the elevator.

"So are y'all like new in Miami or something?" Colton asked.

"Nope. We live here." Noel said.

"So why are y'all living in a penthouse?" He asked. Noel and I looked in shock.

"Penthouse?!" We both screamed.

"Yea y'all did pick this right?" He laughed.

"Naw. Her friend boy got it for us. August Alsina?" She said.

"Y'all know him?" He slightly frowned.

"Yea. Why you looking like that?" I frowned also. Why does his name make him frown? Do I need to hurt a bitch?

"I used to go to school with him. We were like brothers. But he moved." Colton shrugged.

"Oh that's cool." Noel sounded so uninterested.

The elevator opened up to a fabulous room. Gosh I never saw anything like this. The marbled floor, fancy furniture, huge window view it was a great sight.

"Thanks Colton." Noel said taking her luggage off the cart.

"Thanks." I told him. Noel ran off into the other room. Before I could walk off Colton grabbed my arm.

"What?" I frowned.

"Your sister is mad cute." He smiled.

"She ain't but 15. You look my age!" I crossed my arms.

"Stop acting like that. I'm a good guy." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"So you gone take that chance of going to jail?!"

"Hell yea! We don't have girls that look like y'all on our side of town." His eyes lit up.

I shook my head and gave him Noel number.

"Thanks love. I know August treating you right. Shit and if he ain't he a damn fool. You way prettier than Leslie." He laughed and walked out.

Boys are so thirsty these days!

"Yo Blue! Come see this shit!" Noel yelled. I walked into the bedroom and saw two California King beds.

"Damnnnn." I said so amazed at it.

"I got the right side where the large window at!" She yelled while jumping on the bed.

"Hey get dressed. We are going out for a girl's night with Lia." I told her.

"We ain't got no money." She frowned.

"I got a few dollars from doing people's hair and working for the Alsinas." I smirked. She simply smiled.

"How do you do it?" She asked.

"How do I do what?" I frowned.

"Be a boss when you have every reason to curl up and cry. I wish I was like you. You're really going to be something in life. I might end up in jail somewhere." She laughed at the last part.

"Well I just simply pray." I smiled faintly.

"Mama would be proud of you baby girl." She hugged me. My phone started ringing. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered. I heard crying in the background.

"Baby girl please come home. Im sick without you and Noel." Ace crying? Is he geeked or something?

"Naw man. We straight where we at." I shook my head as if he could see me.

"Ima die without y'all! I miss y'all mane." He sounded so sincere.

"Who is that?" Noel frowned. I mouthed Ace. She smacked her lips and went in the bathroom.

"We gone swing through tomorrow but don't expect us to stay." I said.

"Already! I swear I'm gone cook up a storm for y'all. Bring some friends if you like." He suggested.

"Yea aite." I hung up without another word. Okay I'm gone bring Lia, Ty, And August over. This should be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
537K 24.3K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...
141K 8.5K 29
a story about two lovers on the run for freedom. the story takes place in the 19th century, right before slavery ends. a story where strength and det...
1.3M 38.6K 21
Kyla Walker is a material girl with a luxurious life full of diamonds, limousines, VIP sections in the hottest clubs in Miami, G5 private jets and ex...