The Origin of a Smythe

By pessimistc_

Who is Sebastian Smythe really? Most of his past is unknown to his fellow Warblers. With little to know about... More

Leaving
A/N

yay

1K 4 7
By pessimistc_

I'm not going to continue this story, I just don't have the time. I've been trying so hard, but with school and my mom, who was just diagnosed with lupus, I can't keep up.

BUT!!! If you wish to see this story continue, private message me and you can have the story, but you must give me credit for it. Thank you so much for all the views and votes that only one chapter got. I'll try to continue my other story, but I can't even try to update two. I'm sorry that I only did one chapter, but hopefully whoever decides to adopt this book will make the most of it. Thank you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.3M 80.3K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
631K 25K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1M 25.4K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...