π‚π‘π”π‚πˆπ€π‹ π‹πŽπ•π„ | βœ”οΈ|

By Ari_Empire

Krysten Daniels is 17 turning 18 and is in her last year in high school. She only has 1 true friend named Lay... More

A/N
Characters
Song Cry
You Deserve Better
You Deserve Better PT.2
Super Bowl 🏈
Game Day
What Now?
New Students
Goodbye
Crooked Smile
No More Secrets
Trigga Trey
Prom Day
Prom Night
Mr. Alsina
A Bit Too Far
Graduation
A/N
A Bit Too Far Pt. 2
Final Chapter

Where's My Valentine

2.8K 84 35
By Ari_Empire

Layla in MM👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Krysten P.O.V

I woke up and realized today is the day girls are gonna be bragging and have gifts left and right that they don't deserve. But oh well imma have fun at the dance at our school tonight with a few new friends. Ever since August told me the truth and is now his true self Ana and a few of his other female friends apologized to me and asked to be cool with me. I kindly accepted their gesture but I still wasn't able to trust them at all. 

Since the dance was right after school all the girls will be wearing their dress so I thought I should at least wear mine. A long black skin tight dress, with lace sleeves, and a zipper. It hugged my curves perfectly and it went well against my Carmel skin.  I wore my curly hair down, and smoked eye with a nude lip color, and I touched up my eyebrows. 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽(Her body shape)

I took a selfie and headed out to school. 

"Where the hell you think your going dressed like that"

Dressed like what.

"Like a hoe"

Mom it's Valentine's Day every girl is wearing something nice today.

"Your mother said go change now listen to her"

No I don't wanna change.

"Girl if you live under my house you live under my rules now go change"

No! I started to talk back

"Then move out" My Mom said to me

Fine by tomorrow night I'll won't be sleeping here anymore. 

"Okay good with me" 

I rushed to my car not trying to let it phase me.

During the drive a take peak at instagram and I see that Que and Aug posted a picture. It was that they were both wearing a suit and they looked fine asf. 

I put my phone back down when the light turned green and played Aug's song You Deserve and I've been addicted to it ever since he played it yesterday. It's funny how fast this is all going away. I'm glad all this is over and we can all get along. 

I pull up right next to Que's camaro and get out I left my stuff inside and just grabbed my purse since we aren't doing anything today. 

I walk out and I felt uncomfortable with all the eyes staring at me and how they followed me till I got inside the actuall building. I walked to our hang out spot which was actually Mr. Kend's class that he let us hang out at in the morning before he got to class. But on the way there the eyes were following it and I somehow got used to it. I see why Layla liked the attention but the difference with me was that I never expect it and I don't try. I looked around and I see all the girls looking nice and with their man. I was happy even the unpopular girls had their friends and the man they wanted. 

"She's pathetic" I heard Que say when I opened the door

Who's pathetic, I say catching all of their attention. It was Que, Anna, and Tyla

I walked over to Que and he was in a all white button up shirt with black buttons, and a black bow, with white pants, and his all black air forces.

We stood in front of each other and look at each other for a while and I'm not gonna lie he was looking fine.

Well you look nice Que.

"You too. You look really pretty"

I blushed at his words and gave him a hug. Usually he hugs me by my shoulders but he went to my waist which was weird but I didn't say anything. I took in the scent of his cologne and it smelled really good and I could stay there all day if I wanted. 

"Hey girl"

Hey Anna.

I look over at Que with a questioning look on my face. 

He mouthed the words "it's okay we're cool now"

"Oh sorry Krysten me and Que are on good terms were just friends"

Ok thanks cause that was kinda weird.

"Yeah but this is my friend Tyla. Krysten Tyla, Tyla Krysten."

"Hi nice to meet you" Tyla said

Hey and yeah you too.

"So Krissy who's your valentine" Anna asked excitedly 

Nobody.

"Really"

Yeah it's all good though. What about y'all.

"Well I've been dating Princeton for the past two months" Tyla said

Aww y'all are so cute, and you Anna.

"Well  Bryson" (AKA Bryson Tiller)

Really since when. 

"Since a month after Que and I broke up"

Ohhh... well must be nice to have a valentine.

"Yeah what about you Que who's yours" Anna asked

"Nobody. I'm alone this year"

"Oh sorry"

"It's cool"

I suddenly felt the urge that something bad was gonna get brought up so I quickly change the subject.

Hey y'all wanna go take pictures.

"No we already did" Tyla said pointing to Anna

Oh wanna go Que.

"Yeah sure"

I walk out the class and once again the eyes followed me. Guys we're looking at me up and down, even the bisexual  girls. I saw Layla and she was shocked to see me. She was wearing a little ass red red dress with black heels that had some of her ass popping out, and it seemed like she couldn't breathe. I shook my head in disgust and kept walking. 

I look over at Que and I don't know something seemed different he was more quiet and more on edge. 

When we got outside I sat on our favorite table and needed to tell him what was going on. 

"What's wrong babe"

Uhhh I don't know how to say this but I'm just gonna say it, need somewhere to stay my mom and step dad kicked me out.

"Why what you do"

Wear this dress.

"I'm so sorry...but my grandma doesn't have any room for you"

It's okay I thought I would ask.

"You act like everything is okay, when it's not"

I'm good I'll sleep in my car tonight I'm good.

"I'd rather you sleep in my bed before you sleep in your car"

Que I can't do that to you I know you have a twin bed. 

"I don't care, I'll sleep on the couch"

No it's okay I'll sleep on the couch.

Or what about the 8 it's a house.

"Sorry Tyga live there with his brothers"

Oh...I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes.

"You can stay at my place Krissy" August said

Uhhhh... I lost my train of thought looking at him in his black and blue suit. 

"We have an extra room and I couldn't help but overhear you"

Really!

"Yeah my mom wouldn't mind you moving in"

I'm talking about my clothes and items being in that room.

"Yeah it's all good"

I'll pay your mom $150 a month.

"Don't worry about it she wouldn't charge you"

I got up and gave August a hug.

Thanks so much.

"Your welcome. I hope you don't mind that the mattress is on the floor"

No I don't cause mine is I like it like that.

"Ok when do you want me to come get your stuff"

Umm I don't know.

"How about I give you directions to my house and you look at the room size talk to my mom. Then we drive back to your house and we fill up my brothers truck with your stuff and anything else you need in your car"

Ok when. 

"How about now"

Now?

"Yeah the school said we can just hang around or go home till the dance tonight"

Oh well then yeah.

"Alright let's go I'll text you my address."

Ok Que wanna come and help.

"Yeah I ain't got nothin better to do"

Ok. 

We all took separate cars and drove to August's house. When we arrived it was huge like a mansion almost. I went to go meet Que inside with  August and his mom. 

"Well, Well who is this pretty young lady August" his mom said.

"Momma this is Krysten this was the girl I just told you about"

"Ohh your really pretty baybeh"

Thanks Mrs. Alsina.

"No just call me Sheila or Momma"

Momma?

"Yeah if your gonna live here imma treat you like one of my own."

Aww that's sweet.

"Now go see the room. We only have the mattress nothin else."

In my eyes it was full of opportunities.

Perfect.

"What you thinkin baybeh"

This room has a lot of potential. I've got a few ideas.

"Krissy we should go get your stuff" August said.

"Yeah go on I wanna see how you fix it up and make it your own" Sheila said.

Ok, I'll text you my address aug and I'll meet you there.

"Ok I'm just find our extra luggages so we can fit all of your stuff."

Ok.

I walk downstairs and I see a fairly handsome guy I didn't recognize.

Hi, I say shyly.

"Hey, who are you"

I'm Krysten, just call me Krissy.

"Ok are you August's new girlfriend"

No, it's just I'm gonna be living here for awhile.

"Why"

My Mom and Step Dad kicked me out.

"Why"

Because they felt as if this dress was inappropriate and I didn't wanna change. So they kicked me out and I'm happy I'm leaving that hell hole.

"Oh well I'm Melvin just call me Mel. I'm August brother, and between you and me he's annoying and goofy as shit"

I let out a small laugh. 

"Wait are the girl who did Song Cry..well the cover of it"

Yeah why.

"Because you sound like it and August be bumping it all the time threw his speakers"

Oh well that's good too know, but I should really get going.

"Alright Krissy see ya ina bit"

Bye Mel.

I drove to my house and quickly packed up all my clothes in my suit cases. All four of my suit cases were filled to the brim of all my clothes. Now I needed to pack bed sheets, covers, shoes, Jewlry, Christmas lights, paintings, posters, pictures, and other little stuff like that. When I was pulling all of my shoes out the closet I was bent over and I heard Que and August clear their throats letting their presence known. I turned around and hid my embarrassment with a shoe box.

"So what you need me to grab"

Que you grab all of my bed sheets, pillows, stuffed animals, covers, Christmas lights, and pictures. Aug you grab, my jewelry, shoes, paintings and posters, and all of my electronics. 

"Yes Ma'am"

Once we were all done I looked back at my room it was nothing but a naked bed with a dresser, and a note on it saying. 

I'm out just like you wanted. Nothing is left, so now live your lives and don't worry about me I'm living with a very close friend. When I become famous don't ask for money unless you are really struggling. Consider your self childless and happily in love. 

P.S Keon now lives with auntie Nia so he's not your problem no more.

-Krysten Daniels (your used to be daughter)

We put everything in Mel's truck then the smaller stuff in my car.

We drove back to August's house and they brought everything back in the room. They hooked up my Xbox 1 and tv. Then helped put my posters and pictures up on the wall and hang up my Christmas lights. Then I did everything else. I hung up my clothes and set all my shoes boxes in the corner and laid my rug out on the floor. I took a step back and admired the room I made it look nice. I was happy with how it came out made me feel welcomed and safe.

"Wow you made it look nice" Sheila said

You scared me momma..I mean She..I mean-

"Calm down baybeh it's ok"

Her arms were motioning for her to come and hug her. Which I kindly accepted.

"For now on when you need help or the school needs a guardian figure just call me. I'm here for you I know this is all kinda tough for you. But I see the potential in you, your gonna be someone important I can feel it."

Thanks Momma.

We released from the hug and we admired my new room. 

"Well your room isn't complete yet" August said

Why?

"I brought you something"

What you bring me.

"A huge shoe box to hold all of your Jordan's,nikes, huaraches, timberlands, heels, you name it. I saw all the shoes you had I figured you needed it."👇🏽👇🏽

Oh my god I've been wanting one for the longest, thanks Aug.

"Your welcome and the room looks nice"

Thanks where's Que.

"He will be right back. Do yourself a favor and take off the makeup and the dress we ain't going nowhere tonight"

Aww why not.

"Because I have a better idea. How about Me, You, Que, My Momma, Mel, and his girl have a big move Night and chill, in the movie room"

That is a better idea. 

"No you guys have fun tonight at the dance" 

No Momma we weren't that into it. 

"Why not where's your boyfriend"

He is non existent.

"But your beautiful face and your physique, best of all you have a great attitude I think everyone expects you to have someone"

Yeah not me but I'm ok with that, because god doesn't want me to have someone yet so I can wait I'm only 17. 

"That's good, I swear I can't seem to find a flaw with you"

Trust me they are there.

"Where"

Well for one I do get mad easily, but I know how to hide my emotions. Second is that I do hide my emotions. 

"It's okay your open to be yourself here because we don't judge"

Ok.

10 minutes later

I had changed in the hoodie Que gave me and in some black shorts and black knee high socks. The shorts were so short that the hoodie covered them but sock covered my legs and it was only my thighs showing. 

"KRYSTEN COME DOWNSTAIRS" Sheila yelled to me

I hurried down and I saw Jacquees with roses and a box of chocolate, and a bag in his hand.

Sheila had her phone out recording.

"Look Krissy I know we ain't together but I feel you Deserve to have a Valentine this year. I also know we haven't known each other that long but I feel real close with you. So will you be my Valentine?"

I looked at him in awe and ran up and jumped in his arms and gave him a huge hug.

He handed me the black and white roses and the candy. I smiled and set them down on the counter next to me. 

"Oh I also have something else for you"

He handed me the bag I took out the box and it was a shoe box. I opened the box and instantly smiled and screamed.

Que you did not get me the foams I've been wanting. 

"Yes I did the Valentine's Day edition too"

I took the shoe out and tried it on 👆🏽👆🏽 It was a perch fit. I stood up and gave him another hug. This time I hugged him around his neck and he hugged me at my waist again sending chills down my spine. I took in his cologne scent like always and once again I felt safe and secure. I knew I was falling for him but I don't know how that would affect our friendship. 

"Krissy take my momma phone real quick"

I grabbed her phone and recorded her. August dropped to one knee and took out a box from his pocket. 

"Momma I know I'm not the perfect son or human being but I do know when someone truly loves and you and right now you are that person. You've taken care of me my whole life and now I wanna do the same for you as you get older. With this ring I promise you that I will take care of you whenever you need because I do realize that life is short and I've done wrong in my life and I don't know how short it'll be. So I wanna start doing right and this the beginnin. I love you momma will you be my valentine"

"Ofcourse baybeh. I love you too, and your life will be long and fulfilled."

She started to tear up so August got up and embraced her in a hug. 

I stopped the video and set her phone down and went to admire the flowers Que gave me. I grabbed a vase and put water in it and set the roses in there. Then I went to go put it in my room. 

"You like the flowers" Que said

Yeah they're so pretty and I love my shoes.

"I know I'm Jacquees"

Cocky ass.

"Hey be nice"

Ok.

"I like the room and your shoe collection"

I know I'm Krysten.

"I do love how you wear my clothes"

It's just this one sweater chill.

"I'm kidding let's go back down"

Yeah let's go.

Midnight 

"Well damn Krysten I didn't know you were a scary cat"

I snuggled closer to Que.

Shhhh...

He's finna EEEKK. My whole body jumped off of the scare.

"Don't worry I'm here" Que soothed me.

I think I'm falling for him. He's so sweet, and caring, fun, funny, protective, and he's fine asf.

He rested his hand on my thigh not thinking twice about it. That made me shutter a little bit. 

"You cold Krissy"

A little bit, I lied trying to cover up my tracks. 

He handed me a cover and pulled me in closer if that was possible and wrapped his arm around me.

After like another hour of the movie it was over.

"Hey I think I should head home Aug" Que said

"Yeah alright man see ya later" Aug said as they capped each other

"Bye Ms. Alsina" he said to Sheila

"Bye Baybeh be good and tell your grandmother I said hi"

"I will bye"

"Bye Mel"

"Peace" Mel replied with a dap

"Krissy walk me out"

Yeah lemme get my slippers.

After I got them I followed him to the front door and walked outside.

"I had fun with you today. Thanks for bein my valentine today"

Your welcome and I did too.

"I realized something today"

You did?

"Yeah"

I think I did too.

"Well let me show you"

He grabbed my hips and pulled my lower body closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and looked in his eyes, I got on my tip toes and he bent down. As we stare into each other's eyes he looks at my lips then back to my eyes and that's when we filled the space between our lips. When we got an air break I smiled into the kiss and our lips moved in sync it was perfect. When we pulled away my eyes were closed for a few extra seconds trying to take it all in. When I do open them he his smiling widely, I blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck. 

"Goodnight beautiful"

Goodnight.

He walked to his car and waited for me to go back inside like always making sure I was safe. I look out the window and he gives the house one last glance and smiles and drives off. 

When I go back to the room where everyone was at they all looked at me. 

I still had the blush in my cheeks and the smile on my face, 

"Ooooo...someone has a boyfriend" Mel yelled

Shut up Mel.

"So its true"

I blushed more and  buried my face in the couch.

"See I told you that you'll find someone" Aug said

Shush.

"Go to bed girl"

Okay good night momma.

I gave her a hug and she kissed my cheek.

Then I gave August a side hug.

"Oh so now since you have a boyfriend you give people side hugs now"

I gave him a normal hug.

"Thank you..good night troll"

Then I gave Mel a hug and headed up to my room. 

I went on my phone and saw I got a text from Que.

J. You got me thinking bout you right now

K. Me too

J. Hope I didn't make things a little awkward 

K. You didn't but how long have you felt like that

J. About a three weeks

K. Yeah me to but I realized it tonight that I wanted to be with you

J. Well you should get some sleep

K. K good night

J. Night beautiful 😘

It was 1 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I went on instagram and saw Que had posted a lomotif of us with all of our photos and videos we have made to the song Lovers and Friends by Lil Jon, Usher, and Ludacris.

The caption said- I finally got my girl and we will be Lovers and Friends.

P.S any nigga who talk shit Cash Me Outside How Bow Dah😂 I'm foreal tho😑

I liked it and click his page and my name was in his bio, so I put his in mine.

Then I finally fell asleep.

Awww...

Finally

Thoughts on the new couple

Vote

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 9.6K 65
a fat girl named Janceia doesn't know what love feels like. things never go right in her life. with her mother heavly addicted to cocaine and her bul...
407K 14.5K 30
Ariana, 17, born in Chicago IL. She get's kicked out of her mothers home and now stays with her dad, and is now on her own attending her last year of...
738K 14.8K 38
Dalannie Wilson is a 17 yr old who lives in Atlanta Georgia with her abbusive Father Jason . Jason started abbusin Dalannie when her mother died 2yea...
1.1K 117 24
Cataleya is a traumatized 19 year old after her last relationship ended with her in tears and covered in blood. Everything at this point pointless. A...