𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 | 𝐀.𝐀

By asvpkilla

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Works #1 : Kimberly James, a typical 23 year old with a successful occupation. What'll happen when sh... More

read!¡
cast
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 :: ep·i·logue

1

1.9K 75 35
By asvpkilla

Kimberly

I checked my watch as it read 4:50 pm, my shift was scheduled to end within ten minutes. I then saw that Dr.Rose was ready for the next patient, I glanced over the name then got up from my area and walked into the packed emergency room.

"Vanessa Wright?." I called, soon I saw a young girl that looked around the same age as I was getting up, walking while her eyes remained fixated on the ground red and puffy I instantly felt compassion towards her.

I walked back to my desk area where my belongings were and said farewell to my coworkers until the next day. It was 5:00 o'clock on the dot and I got my coat and cell phone then clocked out. Don't get me wrong I love my job working at the hospital but today I was exhausted.

I walked outside to be greeted by a cold breeze, I used the automatic starter and started my all black Audi A5, I quickly approached my vehicle and got in, my teeth chattered as it read -8 degrees celsius. I was making my way back to my condo when I started planning how I'd spend my night I was thinking of stopping at Starbucks for a latte and then going straight home where I'd take a long hot bath and settle down and probably cook dinner.

I stopped at the stop light and turned on the radio, my favourite artist started playing; Biggie Smalls. I hummed to 'Big Poppa' and pulled into the plaza where Starbucks was, as I got out I walked towards the door, a very tall man opened it which caused the door to hit me in the face.

"Damn watch out shawty." He said mugging me.

"Are you stupid or are you fucking stupid? you hit me and telling me to watch out, make that make sense!." I yelled as I rubbed my forehead that now ached.

"But did you die? No?.. aight". He said smacking his teeth and walking away.

I shook my head and walked into the almost empty franchise, I told the cashier what I wanted and paid, once I got my coffee I sat down at one of the empty tables then slowly sipped my coffee, scrolling down my Tumblr feed, it was something to get my mind off of what had just happened.

I was so into my phone that I didn't notice when the guy that hit me with the door sat down in front of me. I put my phone down and looked at him rolling my eyes.

"Yes?, did you come back to apologize?." I said with attitude evident in my voice.

"What's your name?." He asked, with his deep voice it was almost intriguing.

"For what? If you're not apologizing then get to stepping." I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't see the need for a fucking attitude it's a simple question, you know I was gonna' apologize but now that I think about it, fuck it." He replied defensively . I narrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. Growing frustrated he got up from his seat and left. I was so relieved because I honestly just wanted to be alone at this point.

45 minutes later I arrived home due to traffic, I walked into the beautiful condo and hopped into the elevator, God knows I hate elevators but me living one the 7 floor didn't help, plus I'd usually take the steps but I was too exhausted.

I opened the door to the cinnamon and apple scented aroma. I walked into my bedroom and stripped out of my light blue scrubs and put them into the hamper, I combed my hair up and into a somewhat neat bun then ventured off into the ensuite bathroom and turned on the hot water. I also lit 2 candles and wiped all my makeup off that I had on for the day.

I eased my way into the steamy tub and relaxed. It felt so good that I just laid there, I eventually took an actual bath and in about an hour I was out of the bathroom putting on my clothes. I was dressed in baggy grey pants and a normal white Tommy Hilfiger shirt, nothing fancy. I lotioned my body with coco butter and then started a cucumber facial.

Half an hour later I washed it off and put on my glasses and sat back in my sofa reading a romance novel. I was so into my book that I didn't realize my phone ringing, luckily I grabbed it quick enough and answered.

"Hello?, oh hey mom.. yes I'm fine .. It's good how's dad? .. oh okay well I'll stop by tomorrow.. okay love you bye" .

I was actually happy my mom called, I didn't hear from her in a while so her calling was so satisfying, I closed my book and turned on the TV where I indulged myself with the news. A little later I started flipping channels when I decided to just turn on Netflix. I put on Fat Albert and smiled remembering how much I loved it.

Hours later I had already started dinner and was eating my shrimp Alfredo. It turned out and actually tasted delicious, I put up the rest and turned off the TV as I grew tired.

I was sprawled out on my king sized bed yawning, I set my alarm clock for 7:45 am and eventually fell asleep around 9:30.

I woke up and did my morning routine which consisted of making my bed, showering and getting ready. As I stepped out the shower, I dried off and put my lingerie set on, after a few minutes I put my scrubs on and applied light make-up to my face, after I combed my hair into a low ponytail and put a small amount of gel in. I checked the time and surprisingly I wasn't in a rush.

I made a bagel with creme cheese and took out my smoothie I made over night out the fridge, I then slipped my coat on and headed out the door. While driving I was getting agitated since I was being honked at and the traffic didn't seem like it was going anywhere. ugh New York at its finest.

I decided to take another route to work and got there just in time. After settling down, I placed my smoothie at my desk and clocked in and sat down, the emergency room seemed quite busy I was sort of confused because it wasn't normally like this, believe me. I shrugged it off and went on with my day, at around 12 o'clock Dr.Rose Informed me that I was assigned to a patient that has received multiple gunshot wounds.

I was shocked since I've never actually dealt with a scenario like this before since usually I register patients but since a few nurses were on vacation I was willing to do it. As I walked down the hall I saw the room number and opened the door revealing the dude from yesterday.

I mentally sighed and walked in closing the door behind me, looking at him I could tell he was in pain.

"Uhm, I'm Kimberly.. I'll be your nurse until you're back on your feet." I forcefully smiled.

"I know, come here tho." He motioned. I walked towards his bed and sat on the chair beside him observing his wounds.

"Yes?." I asked.

"Lemme get some water?." I got up and as I walked I could literally feel him staring at me. I got the bottle of water and stood beside him holding the water to his mouth, sneakily he pulled me closer to him with his uninjured arm and started to rub small circles on my thighs I moved back and removed his arm from around me.

This guy done lost his damn mind trying something like that.

"What was that, the fuck?." I said startling him.

He seemed not phased as a matter of fact he began to smirk. Later on I changed his bandages and at that point I was feeling so frustrated due to August that kept informing me about his perverted actions he wanted to do to me and his deep seductive voice didn't make it any better, I sat on the chair squeezing my thighs together.

"I'ma have you up over there,". He pointed to  a counter. "One leg up and allat good shit while I'm just in that pussy". He said with his eyes low.

"Uhh sexual harassment, I see a claim in your future".

He kept laughing at me, I guess he found out my little situation because I swore my underwear was damp. An hour later I had calmed down and we made somewhat of a conversation, occasionally he'd go to the bathroom with my assistance and eat which he personally made me go to McDonald's to get food since he hated the hospital food. I could've gotten into serious trouble but I mean I'm his nurse I couldn't say no.

8 weeks later...

Since being August's nurse I've learned quite a bit of information about him, he's a very secluded individual if you ask me, and very obnoxious. It was around 4:40 pm on a Friday evening and I was growing excited since I'd be off in 20 minutes then I'd be going to my parents house and hopefully my mother would've cooked something like she did a few weeks ago.

August still didn't tell me why and how he got shot which I was dying to find out. I was about to leave when he groaned in pain. I put my things down and walked towards him.

"Hey you okay?." He didn't say anything he just lifted his shirt up which revealed his many tattoos and perfectly shaped abs and of course his bandages.

"Right there, it hurts." He frowned and pointed to his stomach I touched his stomach and he shook his head I went lower until I got dangerously close to his member, before I knew it he took my hand placing it right on his stiffened member and smirked, I wanted to let go but I couldn't.

Soon enough I put my hand inside his boxers and gripped his member gently jerking him up and down, he grunted as I jerked his shaft up and down and moments later he began to pull me up on the bed where he was, right onto his lap he tapped his well arosed dick against my now drenched core. I quietly moaned as he kissed me to decrease the noises. He took the bottom half of my scrubs off and threw them to the floor.

"Tell me how you want it." He said biting his lip calmly as he kept pushing his tip against my clit. I bit my lip and grinded myself against him.

"August give it to me." I moaned. "I want to feel you so bad." I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Where here?." He said while he rubbed length against my throbbing clit. "Hmm?." I nodded and soon I felt his large member ease its way inside me and I gasped.

"Y-yes." I began to ride him, he gripped onto my waist and went deeper. I loved the feeling of him hence his size, he filled my insides all the way up. he put his hand up my shirt grabbing my breasts as his bucked hips forward me causing me to moan louder. He thrusted every inch of himself inside me while he slapped, gripped, and rubbed my ass without breaking eye contact with me. My eyes rolled upwards as I felt the pleasure better us.

"Yeah! just like that." He groaned and kissed my neck as he sat up slightly leaving love bites I felt his dick tense up inside me indicating he was about to release I didn't even care because I needed this. badly

I felt a familiar shaking feeling in my legs and stomach.

"Hold that shit in." Was all he said and groaned, he started thrusting harder and faster. Ultimately we both came and I rested my head in the crook of his neck as our sweaty bodies touched. He kissed my forehead and chuckled before speaking.

"You lil horny ass muthafucka". He chuckled.

Never would I have thought we would've gotten so close let alone have sex. Eventually we fell asleep in that position being sure I wasn't on his wounds.

In the morning I was finally in my right cognitions, my legs felt sore and my hair was a mess and that's when it hit me. I actually had sex with a patient. I was shocked within myself because honestly I didn't know what I was thinking. I guess he felt me move and woke up with a smirk on his face.

"Well well well, if it ain't Ms.pounce on a dick." He joked.

I glared at him then slowly got up rolling my eyes looking at my now ripped scrubs. Everything was a mess my panties were on the floor and scrubs. About 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door I shot up quickly mouthing to August not to say anything. He smirked and I sped walked to the bathroom hiding in it along with my things.

I heard when Dr.Rose came in asking him a few questions as to how he's feeling and how I was since it was my first time assisting to a patient. August was such an idiot saying I was the best nurse he ever had putting emphasis on 'best'. I rolled my eyes and finger combed through my hair waiting for him to leave. Eventually he did and I got out the bathroom mugging.

I was tired, agitated, and wanted to go home just then I realized my mom wanted to have dinner yesterday evening, I checked my phone and it displayed 2 missed calls and 3 messages I faced palmed myself and put my phone in my coat pocket. At exactly 9 o'clock I called the hospital telling them I couldn't make it while hiding in August's room. He was on the phone when I came out the bathroom and once he saw me he stopped talking ultimately hanging up the call.

"So can you tell me why you were shot 2 months ago?." He licked his lips and laughed
I don't know what's funny like honestly.

"It was a simple shoot out, that's all I'm telling you, you could be a snitch." He winked and laughed holding his stomach.

I punched his arm and he quickly caught me and gripped my wrists while smacking my ass.

"It's like you want a round 2." He said rubbing my behind.

I stared at him looking into his eyes and a million thoughts ran through my head. What if I'm pregnant? What will my mother think? What if I have a STD? dis tew much.

I was zoned out when I didn't even hear him talking to me, my eyes were glossy and my lip quivered. I sat on the edge of the bed deep in my thoughts, how could I make such a stupid decision, why didn't I just leave? I could've easily just bought a vibrator. Now I'm stuck in this sticky mess, I felt arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Aye lil mama, don't stress but I need a favor tho." I looked up at him.

"And that is." I asked irritated.

"Can you get me some release papers I'm bout sick of being stuck in this bitch plus I got shit to handle".

"I'm not even supposed to be here they think I'm sick it's going to look pretty suspicious of I walk out of my patients room with messy hair, ripped scrubs and hickies all over me." I explained. 

"Well just go out the back doors and I'll ask for the release forms then and when I get out just wait for me at the front entrance." He said.

I nodded and got up getting my things walking out of his room, I quickly scanned the halls and dashed through the doors, down a few steps and into the parking lot. I was at my car in no time, I opened it up and started it and drove up to the front where I saw August waiting. I pulled up beside him and rolled the window down.

"Get in scrawny ass." I laughed and he smacked his teeth.

"Mannn dat ain't watchu was sayin last night." He clapped back laughing.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to my condo all throughout the ride home all he did was complain that I drive too slow and so he ended up driving and to say that my soul left my body would be an understatement, he drove so fast I was shocked and for someone who was just recovering from being shot. wow.

After arriving home we talked for a bit and ate since he stopped at McDonald's before we got home.

"So how'd you end up in a shoot out?." I questioned.

"It was my brother Keshawn and I driving down this lil' neighbourhood, we just had dropped off some money to our moms, these niggas out of nowhere start poppin' off and I ain't no bitch so we started shootin' back unfortunately I got shot in the process." He said looking at me and shrugging.

I nodded and twirled my finger through my hair, "So like what do you do for a living?." I asked curiously.

"The fuck is this shit an interview?." I laughed.

"I'm playin' but I own a restaurant and I'm also the head chef and before you ask I don't have a girlfriend, however hoes? Those I might got a few."

I laughed because that question did come across my mind but my face subsequently went sour and I rolled my eyes at the last part. A little while after I took a much needed shower and brushed my hair and just left it out. I then put on some black leggings and fuzzy socks along with a simple black t-shirt, I was all cuddled up on the couch by myself reading my book when August decided to sit on me.

I shook my head laughing "Uhm hello, hi we aren't that close."

"Yeah whatever shut the fuck up." He said rubbing my thighs and playing in my hair; he started kissing my cheek non-stop.

"You're so mean to me." I pouted and giggled, he laughed and a few moments later before he cupped my breast and that's when I felt myself drift off into a much needed sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 104 14
What would you do for love? Is it really love? So many unanswered questions Samantha Lopez, a 23 years old office clerk breaks up with her long ter...
21.9K 696 31
"𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝓊𝓉 " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚...
93.2K 2.9K 38
Listed as #39 in romance-friendship Just your average love story... not ~ A hot summer up in H-town. Keleii wasn't always the type to go through wi...
2.2K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...