The Constellations Above Us

By millahanyu

F!Robin x Xander The very tactician that began her story in Ylisse now wants to find a new beginning in a new... More

To New Beginnings
Long Hours On an Empty Stomach
Prince's Oath

*Literally* Crashing Into a New Fate

55 1 5
By millahanyu

1st Person POV

I strolled past the main gates of Ylisse royal palace, taking in every intricate design and detail there was adorned on the pillars and walls surrounding the area. I continued walking, now in the village. The many stalls that fill the village streets bustling with joy and laughter. I look around, enjoying the sense of peace and posterity filling the area.

'I wish this could've lasted forever.'

I was greeted my many towns people, receiving items such as bread, concoctions, weapons and even elixirs. I thanked them each one by one, and continue to make my way towards the exit of the town.

I headed out from the kingdom's gates and had a wave of nostalgia come over me as I walked past the town where I had my first battle against ruffians with Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick. I spotted children running along playing around the fountain, and the villagers sitting around chatting amongst one another. I smiled and walked past the village, heading farther into the wooded area. A few miles later, I reached an open field. I hadn't thought anything of it until I actually came to my senses to realize that this was where Chrom had first found me, laying on this very field.

"If only I could replay this moment over and over again, and have our beginning in a different setting, out from this war-torn country."  I spoke aloud.

"If only, if only..." I continued to speak, tears starting to prickle my eyes once again.

I've been so emotional lately, I don't know why. Maybe it's the fact that I might not come back. A feeling? I don't know some thing of the sort.  But walking 50 miles is not any easy feat either. I walked to a large tree and sat down to eat. I also pulled out  "All Ya Need to Know About the Mystical Lands" to study it. I flipped to the one page with the spell and practiced reciting it, trying to learn the pronunciation and what type of spell skill is needed to cast it. Also the fact that the spell has never been cast in the recent years makes the outcome unpredictable, and who knows where I'll land. Will there be humans like us in this other universe? So many questions spiraled through my head as I continued flipping the pages.

~~~~~

After contemplating on the location where I would cast the spell, I just decided that I would cast it right in the spot where Chrom found me. Simply, my thoughts were that if I just all of a sudden appeared on a field and had a happy life here in Ylisse, it would basically be the same in the other universe, a sign of good luck so to say. I painfully got up and grabbed my items, and walked up to the exact spot where my story began. I smiled to myself, knowing I won't be here for a while and took a deep breath. I grabbed the book and recited the spell that was given.

~~~~~

'Okay... this is weird...'

I looked around my surroundings and I found myself to be somewhere  in some inter-dimensional space. How long was I going to be in there? I was scared, scared of being put in a location where I was more vulnerable than I already was. The thought of being frightened did not happen to me often, so why now? I was held up in midair as if there was no such thing as gravity, I was floating, without a Pegasus or without using magic. I was put in a states of awe and shock. As I was busy theorizing what type of sorcery could have made this occur within this dimension, a wave of weight came to bring me down, and I started falling.

"Oh Gods!"  I shouted loudly. I tried to use Elwind to break my fall, but it wasn't working, and therefore, I just braced for impact. I closed my eyes and put my arms around myself and my bag. Then, I landed harshly on a hard surface and heard the cluttering of what sounded to be metal plates and utensils around me.  I peered my eyes open and saw that I was in a dining room, a royal dining room in that fact. The design of the dining hall was very different from Valm and Ylisse. I was so focused on the details of the room, I had not even thought that there would be people eating in that very room, until, that is, the people in there shouted loudly.

"Intruder!"  I was dragged out of my thoughts of  admiration and frantically looked around only to see myself be surrounded by four people, ready to initiate an attack at any moment.

Two men, one woman, and one little girl

I inspected their features and similar clothing and eventually came up with the conclusion that they were siblings, and they seemed to be some type of royal family.

'I got myself into trouble the moment I got into this new universe...great.' I thought to myself, and adjusted myself on the table, and tried to get up, but then the boy with the headband used his tome on me, and obviously he tried to freeze me in my tracks, but his efforts were weak.

I dodged and countered his attack, reflecting it back at him, but he too dodges it. I once again look at the four siblings and tried to speak, but was interrupted.

"Who are you? Are you a spy for the Hoshidans?" One of them asked. Hoshidans? Spy?

I gave them a questioning look, and by doing that, the four siblings look at each other and put their guard down.

"Well, Xander, what do you think? She doesn't look like a Hoshidan, or from any of the kingdoms at all." The purple-haired woman points out to the blonde wavy-haired man. The man looks straight at me and asks,

"Who are you?" I was quite baffled that they put their guard down, and now even more because they didn't put me straight into the jail cell.

"My name, is [Y/N]. I am from the continent of Ylisse." The four siblings look at each other with skepticism.

"You are from one of the Mystical Lands?" The little girl with pigtails asked excitedly. I get up and sighed, "Yes" as I continued to gather my scattered items. They all put their weapons down, I got off the table and grabbed my stuff.

"Sorry for the sudden intrusion on your dinner." I apologized. "And also for the mess." The boy with the headband, he just stares at me, up and down, giving my tactician clothing a weird look. I turn to him and look dead straight at him, giving him an ever so slight glare, making his head turn the other way. The purple hair lady also looks at my clothes and comments,

"My, my dear, you have such interesting clothes, but how about we put you in some proper Nohrian attire so our father doesn't get suspicious?" I think about it for a moment, and nod my head in agreement. I need to blend in, I completely forgot...it was more unexpected though. Its not like I wanted to fall right into a royal dining room, and right in front of the royal siblings either. I should just consider myself very lucky that they didn't kill me in that instant.

"Xander, Leo, and Elise, I shall be taking our guest to my chambers to choose some proper attire for her." She notifies them. They all turn around to look at my attire. They nod their heads and head on their own ways.

~~~~~

'So many halls, this castle is definitely larger than the ones I have seen in Ylisse and Valm.' I thought to myself. I constantly look behind me to see how far the hall is, and it seemed like there was no end to it. I feel as I have been walking miles by now. 

"My name is Camilla by the way." I looked up to her, examining her beautiful  features. She looks at me from the corner at her eye and smiles. I just turned my head and looked forward, continuing to admire the features of the castle. After about five minutes, we finally arrive to what appears to be her room. Thank gods. Camilla opens the door, entering her room and urging me to come in, and I did. She walks straight to her closet and rummages through the many articles of clothing adorned in there. I walked into her her closet, and oh gods it was huge. She hums to herself while searching for a suitable outfit. It takes her a while to find a suitable outfit, but eventually she found one and hummed in delight. She grabs the Nohrian attire off the shelf and hands it to me. I grab the clothes from her and examine it. The attire was adorned with gold, purple, and black, and I could even say violet too. It was definitely beautiful that's for sure, but would it look good on me? I mean, Camilla and I do have similar body shapes, but our height difference is insane, but I'll try it anyways. I look around, trying to find a room to change in, but with no avail.

"Sweetheart, just change in the closet, and please come out to let me see it on you after you are finished." Camilla states, directing me towards her extremely large closet. I nod my head and headed into the closet to change. I take off the clothing I had on, and looked at Camilla's clothes. There were so many buttons and twists, I had quite a hard time with it, but I am a tactician and I will always find a way.

~~~~~

I finally finish putting together the complicated attire onto my body and turned around to look at myself in the mirror.

'Oh gods is this the type of clothing she wears on a daily basis?!'

_____________________________________________

Yoohoo, Chapter 2 you guys, Its gonna be slow but please bear with me. Please bear with me for this may be slow and crumby. And if you see any errors, please be kind and point out any.

- MillaHanyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...