Look What You Do To Me (BoyxB...

Da xXRainbowNarwhalXx

Kaiden Jasper Curtis, 15 year old boy and closeted gay. He's in love with his STRAIGHT best friend, Dexter Jo... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Works of CatSnickerz)
Chapter 17 -(The Works of CatSnickerz)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1 -(The Works of CatSnickerz)
Chapter 20 Part 2 (Finale! Dx)

Chapter 9

237 8 1
Da xXRainbowNarwhalXx

A/N Heeey! I started working on this Friday night at around 10:30PM and finished part of this 12:01AM around . Anyway, this has RATED R material!!!! Let's just say... Well Suck Me by BOTDF should be playing in the background(; LET'S GET TO THIS CHAPTER NOW!!!!! Read on my little adventurers(;

P.S.!!! CatSnickerz! My bestie, I'll let you write next chapter! Just write it the way you want it and fix any mistakes and I'll publish it and give you full credit. Love you like my sister!  

xoxo Misty(; xoxo

*Dexter's POV*

Today is the day... I decided to fake a hurt arm and stay home for the rest of the week, except today to pick up my work and do one school day.Kaiden's doing the same, except he's faking a sprang ankle.

Heh, we get to stay inside the locker rooms, working on a health assignment during P.E. but we have different plans... If you know what I mean? *Wink, wink*

Anyway, I got up and stepped into my shower, letting the hot water pound onto my back like little warm bullets of watery goodness! I smiled to myself, thinking about Kaiden...

"How did I get so lucky to be with such a cute gay boy!?" That sounded better in my head.... Wait a second... OHMIGOD!!!!!! I haven't told my parents... I'm sure they'll be oka- Wait...

FLASHBACK THINGY!!!!!!

"Mom, Dad, Dexter... I'm bisexual." Eli looked down, disappointed at my parent's faces.

 "YOU'RE WHAT!?" my father screamed.

 "GET YOUR GAY ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" my mother screamed. Eli ran up the stairs, me running after him.

I knocked on his door, "Eli?" my small, fragile voice barley above a whisper.

"What!? Do you want to insult me, too!?! Just get the fuck out of my old room..." he threw random shit into his duffel bag and backpack.

 "No... I just wanted to say that... That I'll love you no matter what gender you prefer. You're my brother and that's all that matters." I walked over to him and hugged him. He was eighteen and I was thirteen.

"What? Are you turning my only good son gay now!? GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE! YOU'RE NOT WANTED!!!!!!" Eli kissed my forehead and gave me his cell number, told me if he ever needed him, to call or text him. I never did because I lost his number... Stupid parents.

END FLASHBACK THINGY

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around my waist. Brushing my teeth, my phone vibrated. I looked at the caller ID.

"Kaeydin!" I tried to say Kaiden, but failed epically.

"Are you brushing your teeth, Dex?" I said something from a cross between a yes and yeah.

"Okay, well... I told my mommy that I was gay and guess what!?" he screamed.

"What?" I spit before actually talking.

"She's okay with it!!!!!! SHE'S FUCKING OKAY WITH IT!!!!!" I could hear him Happy dance over the phone. Oh Kaiden and his little happy dances...

*Kaiden's POV*

"Yay!" Dex screamed over the phone.

"What did your parent's say when they found out you're bi?" I asked hoping for the same answer.

"Uh, I kind of still have to tell them..." Oh God! He hasn't told them! If he ashamed of me or something? Has he already fucked another girl and notice what he's missing? NOO!!!!! I can't lose Dex!!!! It would mess up our friendship! NO!!!!!!! I let out a little sob.

"Oh God Kaiden! Don't cry! I know you and your crazy mind... I'll never leave you, okay? Remember that. I just... My parent's are homophobes. They kicked my brother out at the age of eighteen because he told them he was bi. I'm wondering what they would do to me..." I stopped and thanked the holy gay God's of the Earth. Whoa, that was close.

"Okay, well... Wanna skate to school together!?" I smiled over the phone.

"Sure, be here at eight." I looked at the clock that read 7:30AM. I could maybe do that...

"Kay!!!" I hung up and searched my room frantically, looking for a new outfit. This will never do!!!! GAH! 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Haha, wow Dex! You're so perverted!!" God... How I loved him. We were in P.E. right now, in the locker rooms.

"So you LIKE perverted... I can be way more of a pervert..." he slid over to my and put a hand on my knee, sliding it up to my lower thigh towards the top.

"Just tell my when to stop." he nibbled on my ear and I was trying SO hard to keep it together. But it's hard when the boy you've been in love with is here, trying to seduce you!

"Oh, to hell with it!" I slung my arms around his neck and crashed my lips into his. He gave my lower lip a little tug... Yumm(; I could totally hear Ima Monster playing in the back of my head.

'Can't stop the tickles. 

They call me Dr. Giggles. 

It's o-o-o-off the chizzle 

Fo' shizzle dizzle 

I'm bangin' with the b-o-t-o-dizzle 

with wiffles 

'cause I dribble like I'm rubbing on nipples. 

Gotta get out the pickle 

Make it rain with the ripples. 

Let my candy rum trickle 

Get you buzzed with double triples. 

Getting head in, rentals 

Avoiding the parentals. 

This is ghetto, plain and simple 

with the down beat tempo.' I looooove that song!

I pulled away and notice I had my legs wrapped around his waist. I went super close to his ear and gave a little tug.

"Ima Monster" I whispered in a high pitched voice.

"Hah hah hah" he did the same. I started kissing his neck, searching desperately for his soft spot. And i definitly found it.... I started sucking and nibbling, until I had his squirming under me.

"I can't stop the tickles," he whispered.

"They call my Dr. Giggles." I smiled. He picked me up, us whispering the lyrics of the song as he took me to the shower room. He layed on top of me and pushed his lips against mine.

I traced my tongue against his bottom lip and he opened, granting me entrance. Our tongues battled for dominance and soon, he just let me roam his mouth. But then clothes HAD to start flying.

My shirt was off, he was only in his black boxers. I flipped us over so he was under me. My hands kept pulling on his hair and his hands were on my waist. I was melting right now... Hell! Just one touch made my knees weak!

I started tracing kisses down his jaw to his neck to his chest and so on. When I got to his boxers, there was a huge bulge and I knew it was just him. I looked at Dex for a approval and he shook his head.

I pulled his boxers down and his monster flopped out. THAT BITCH! Is it trying to fuckingkill me!? I heistantly took him into my hands and I earned a hiss from Dex. Ooh... I'll have funn with this.

I took him whole into my mouth and ran my tongue over his tip. He gave me a little cute groan and I smiled up at him. I started swirling my tongue over his tip until he was trying so hard to hold back those moans I know he had.

I will remember this forever...

*Dexter's POV*

He had me in the palm of his hand. Literally. TEASER!!!! He's a tease! But I love him anyway. I never thought this would happen. But now I'm moaning repeatedly Kaiden's name and trying to to rip out his hair. Shit, if I tugged any harder, I think his head might come off!

I could feel it... I was about to come. And Kaiden could tell so he just went faster! -.- Jack ass! And with one swift movement, my hips buckled upwards and I came into Kaiden's mouth. He didn't spit it out or anything, just wiped his mouth and swallowed. That's why I love Kaiden. He loves every bit of me and I love him in that same way.

"Ew," I looked aver to see Alex and instantly I pulled my boxers back up.

"Sorry, don't want you to RAPE me!" I glared at him and threw Kaiden's clothes at him.

"Whatever, Anderson." he rolled his eyes and by the time me and Kaiden were fully dressed and out doing our health assignment together, everyone came rushing in. I looked over at Kaiden, smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Kaiden." those four words will turn my world upside down backwards and back to normal again. But I'll take on the challenge if it's for Kaiden. But will he?

"I love you, Dex." looks like he will. I kissed him and handed in our assignment. Now, just for the fucking parentals. This will end beautifully, but start ugly. Won't it? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sorry it's so fucking short!!!! Didn't have much time and I wanted to upload today 'cause I might not be able to later... So yeah!(; Did you like it? I hope so!!!!!! Thanks! Yup... I'm half asleep so Idk what to say! Rawrr.

Teaser(; - Mariah timee!!!

Update(; - By Next Saturday. Sorry, gotta upload on dif stories!!!! I'll try and upload earlier!!!!!(;

Rawrr.

©TasteTheRainbow101 Original 2012

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

4.4M 123K 76
Kaidan is a young man in college, struggling for money. When he turns to an unconventional method of making money, he meets Jay, a mysterious man wit...
278K 7.9K 26
This original novel is from 2014! I have begun to rewrite it so please go check out the new rewrite posted now! 2 rewritten chapters will come out ev...
1.3K 81 34
Kirby, Dexter, Poppy, have been best friends since birth. Kirby is a nerdy, outcast, unsociable, person. Dexter on the other hand is different he is...
174K 6.8K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...