Masked Feelings

Galing kay LechnaBaram

"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair ba... Higit pa

Chapter 1 : The Mysterious Vixen
Chapter 2: Tempting Offer
Chapter 3: Arrogant Sexy Jerk
Chapter 4: Tommy
Chapter 5: Back Again
Chapter 6: Negotiation
Chapter 7: Start Of Something New
Chapter 8: Only Sex.
Chapter 9: Really Bad
Chapter 10: Horrible Day.
Chapter 11: One Rule Broken
Chapter 12: Drive And Surprise
Chapter 13: Shrek And Fiona
Chapter 14: Under The Table
Chapter 15: Eat Food.
Chapter 16: Back With Slut.
Chapter 17: Discussion
Chapter 18: Cupid And Stupid
Chapter 19: Nice Ride.
Chapter 20: Very Long Bath.
Chapter 21: Undercover Slut
Chapter 22: Balcony
Chapter 23: Possessiveness
Chapter 24: Ross Is In The House
Chapter 25: Night Out
Chapter 26: Night Club
Chapter 27: Glare Monster
Chapter 28: Claiming What's His
Chapter 29: The Big Day
Chapter 30: Relief
Chapter 31: Booked
Chapter 32: Unwanted
Chapter 33: Chris
Chapter 34: Frustrating
Chapter 35: Unexpected
Chapter 36: Visit.
Chapter 37: Hectic Night
Chapter 38: His View
Chapter 39: Withering Rose
Chapter 40: Fuck The Deal
Chapter 41: Talk
Chapter 42: Calm Down.
Chapter 43: New Friends
Chapter 44: Work
Chapter 45: Work Is Over
Chapter 46: Jace
Chapter 47: Intruder
Chapter 48: Bad Idea
Chapter 49: Hospital
Chapter 50: News
Chapter 51: Phone Call
Chapter 52: Nice Sex
Chapter 53: Marking
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55: Drama Queen
Chapter 56: Waffle And Talk
Chapter 57: Argument
Chapter 58: Everything's Good
Chapter 59: Isaac
Chapter 60: Burning
Chapter 61: Want And Need
Chapter 62: Help
Chapter 63: Katy Perry
Chapter 64: The Club
Chapter 65: Dancing
Chapter 66: Club Sex
Chapter 67: One Of You, Soon
Chapter 68: Nightmare
Chapter 69: Other Side
Chapter 70: At Chris
Chapter 72: Sick
Chapter 73: Alena
Chapter 74: I'm What?
Chapter 75: Romantic
Chapter 76: Happy
Chapter 77: Good Morning
Chapter 78: Annie
Chapter 79: Announcement
Chapter 80: Where Is He?
Chapter 81: message
A dollar Towards my dream
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Kidnapper
Chapter 84: Crazy
Chapter 85: Blood Run Cold
Chapter 86: Attempt
Chapter 87: Claim
Chapter 88: Trade
Chapter 89: Destructive Obsession
Chapter 90: Regret
Chapter 91: Rescue
Chapter 92: Broke In
Chapter 93: Window
Chapter 94: Out
Chapter 95: Love
Chapter 96: Surrounded
Chapter 97: Perfection
Chapter 98: Date
Bonus Chapter: Rose
Hello!!

Chapter 71: Upside Down

9.1K 253 30
Galing kay LechnaBaram

I walked in my apartment slowly. Ross left me in front of the building then drove away. I wasn't feeling at ease. The apartment seemed void. I put my suitcase by the door then slowly walked to the living room. All the couch pillows were on the floor. The drawers were wide open but nothing has been moved. I was scared. I slowly turned around and noticed shoes print on the floor. Someone has been here. And I feel like they were looking for something. I walked to the kitchen and noticed that everything was normal there. I turned in the corridor, then saw that my room door was wide open. I gulped. I remember that the apartment was clean and all the doors were closed when Damian and I came to take my stuffs. Even the walls had hand prints. The floor was muddy. It felt like everything was done on purpose. The person probably knew that I was going to come back. Everything was going according to his plan.

"Calm down, Athena" I whispered to myself as I tiptoed down the corridor towards my room. The ringing of my phone made me jumped in fright and my hands flew to my heart, which seemed to be beating too fast. "Fuck!" I cursed as I closed my eyes for a few seconds before taking my phone out of my pocket. Maybe I was just overreacting. There was no one in the Freaking house. I signed when I saw Damian's name flashing on my phone. I debated on whether I should answer or not. He was going to yell at me. For sure. By the time I was debating, the phone stopped ringing. I called him back. He answered on the first seconds itself.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Damian breathed. He didn't shout or anything. He simply asked me and I could already imagine him shaking his head. "Why did you leave?" He asked. I could detect the control in his voice. He was trying his best not to yell at me for leaving. "Your life is in fucking danger and the only thing to think is good to do is to leave the house alone?" He questioned.

"I had to" I mumbled.

"Don't pull on the hospital bullshit on me because I know it's not true" Damian snapped now. Yeah, I was really testing his patience. "And why the fucking hell did you go to Chris?" He asked.

"I called Ross but instead Chris showed up. Jasmine is here as well" I told him quickly.

"I'm going to pick you up" He told me. My plan was going well. Well, at first, he was not supposed to come after me but if coming after me, means him and Chris to solve their problems, then I'm good with it.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting for you" I told me as I walked down the corridor, feeling more reassured now that I'm talking to him.

"You have no idea how pissed I am right now, Athena" Damian said, then I could hear some shuffling in the background. I was now standing in front of my room, the door was slightly opened. I pushed it open and my eyes widened.

"Holy fuck" I whispered in shock at the mess in which my room was. Someone has definitely been here.

"Athena?" Damian called.

"Yeah" I answered, my voice croaking slightly.

"What's wrong now?" He asked, I knew he stopped moving and he was focusing on me at that moment. "Is there a problem?" He asked, sounding worried.

"I'm good. I'm waiting for you" I said then hung up. He was most probably swearing at me right now. I put my phone back in my pocket then stared at my room.

Who the hell would do that?

The remaining of my clothes were scattered on the floor. The mattress of my bed was upside down. My pillows were no where to be seen. All my drawers were emptied and thus my things were on the floor. The worst of all was the walls of my room. They were all covered with small letter J. Who the fuck was that person. He was a freaking psycho. In the middle of the small letters, were written those terrifying words.

'I want you to be mine... Or dead'

"Calm down" I ordered myself when I felt myself started shaking. I needed to get a grip of myself. I quickly walked out of the room. Well, I needed to get out of the apartment itself. I did. I took my suitcase and walked out of the apartment. Once the door was closed behind me, I took a deep breath, then exhaled. I felt like someone was observing me. I could feel the goosebumps rising on my skin. Something bad was going to happen sooner or later. I quickly walked down the stairs, trying not to fall down. Damian was going to come here to pick me up so when I walked out of the building, I saw down on the nearby bench and waited.

Who the hell was that J? What did he want? Me. The message was clear. I closed my eyes and ignored the numerous people walking in front of me. I felt like crying but the tears won't fall. I couldn't be that weak. I needed to be strong. I opened my eyes and stared at the sky. I noticed that it was starting to turn gray. I smiled when I felt a droplet of water fall on my face. When it started raining, I closed my eyes and let skin absorb the rain. Everyone was running for shelter while I stood up and let the rain falk on my skin. It was so relaxing. I decided to forget about the problems for the few minutes. There was a large smile on my face and i noticed people looking at me as if I lost my mind. I didn't care for the moment. The rain was calming me down. Even though I was now drenched.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

299K 5K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
1.6M 37.3K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
707K 20.3K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...