Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

Від haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... Більше

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
👀

Chapter 15

1.5K 87 9
Від haneul_jk97

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Veridia, Collegium Magicus, Angel Dormitory (Boys)
2100 hours

Jungkook plopped down on the couch and stretched. Little shout of joy escaped from his mouth.

"Finally! This week had been weirdly long," Jungkook mumbled happily.

"Where should we go for our outing tomorrow?" Rapmon, who was watching the television, turned to him.

"Hyunsoo invited us to Fladria," J-Hope chimed. Before anyone could give their respond, Jin and Suga walked out of the kitchen with their dinner. Everyone moved to the dining table and began eating.

"I was thinking of going to Fairgrasp though," Suga said as he munched on his chicken. V nodded, agreeing with the boy.

"V! Stop doing prank calls on me!" Jimin suddenly stormed out of his room, only to have 5 pairs of eyes staring at him weirdly.

"What prank calls?" V asked. Frowning, the black haired boy gave his phone to him.

"It's an unknown caller," Jimin complaint. The boys loomed over the phone to take a look when a chat popped up.

"That number texts you," Jin looked up to Jimin. The 7 of them gathered around as V read the text loudly.

Park Jimin, this is me, Park Hayi. Yeah, that demon. Before you delete this text, I just wanted to apologize on behalf of my friends for our rudeness and horrible intention. As a token of sorry, we hope you can join us for a picnic on Earth tomorrow. If you guys agree on this, text me back and I'll give you the place and time.

"It's a trap," all of the angels said in unison. Rapmon and J-Hope heaved a sigh.

"It's weird enough for them to suddenly said sorry like this. And a picnic?" Jin rubbed the back of his neck. Suga scoffed.

"The foods are poisoned, I tell you. If there's actually a picnic,"

"So, you're declining?" Jungkook looked up to his older friends, to which they answered with a shrug.

Earth, Seoul, at a cat cafe, the next day
1030 hours

"Remind me again why we're at a cat cafe?" Jaehi massaged her temples. The others let out a soft laugh.

"Because Haneul thought Isis was lonely and she needed some friends?" Hyerin explained and glanced at Haneul, who was crouching to play with Isis, her black and white Norwegian Forest tabby. Jaehi sighed.

"And before you ask why we're in Seoul again, apparently it's the only place that the gate can give access to," Seungjo grinned before finishing her apple pie.

"So how did it go, Hayi?" Saejin asked the girl in front of her. She nodded excitedly.

"They agreed to it. I never thought that they will though,"

"What did you said?" Haeyeon asked.

"I said we're sorry and we wanted to have a picnic with them,"

"That's one good bait," Hyerin pursed her lips and nodded slowly, approving Hayi's text. Seungjo whistled.

"So today's the day we'll finally get rid of them, huh?"

"I hope so," Jaehi smirked. Haeyeon sipped her milkshake and smiled.

"Just like we planned, girls. Let's make today the last day to deal with those fuckers," they nodded enthusiastically and cheered upon her words.

"Uh..." Haneul suddenly spoke up. The others turned to look at her.

"There's still a few hours before we go killing people, so can we go shopping or something?" She asked in a flat voice while her friends facepalmed.

Meanwhile in Veridia...

The Seven Heavenly Virtues sauntered through the Ylist Woods to get to the gate. J-Hope wasn't done with his bickering since last night.

"We could've declined, but here are you guys, gladly accepting a death offer," he groaned. Jimin chuckled and patted his shoulder assuringly.

"Stop whining hyung. This is the only way to arrest them," he said. The latter pouted. When they came to a clearing, they stopped and formed a circle. Rapmon looked at the others seriously.

"Okay guys, this is no play thing. Either we'll live and win, or we'll die and lose. Are you ready?" He asked. Jin and Suga nodded first, followed by the maknae line, and lastly, the unsure J-Hope.

"Aperta porta!" They chimed.

Earth, Seoul, somewhere in a forest
1200 hours

The angels' brows furrowed at the sight in front of them. They had teleported to a forest. Hayi told them the 'picnic' would be at a clearing somewhere there, and here they were. Staring at a perfectly set-up picnic spot.

"Checkered mat, picnic basket... This is too normal," Suga muttered. Jimin and V, now lowering their guards, walked over to the mat...

"Maybe they were serious about apologizing?" V smiled.

...just when Jungkook saw a thin string right in front of the two boys. His eyes widened.

"Hyung, stop!"

SWOOSH!

Seconds before his shout, Jimin had tripped on the line, only to turn back to the younger boy, right when a kunai flew an inch apart from his head. The angels looked around and saw the demons perched on top of branches, hidden from their sight.

"Playing dirty from the start, are we?" Jimin sneered. One by one, the demons jumped down. Rapmon realized that the 'picnic' was an illusion created by Hyerin when it slowly disappeared.

"I guess you're hungry," she giggled mockingly. Suga gritted his teeth.

"Let's just finish this quickly. I feel like puking whenever I see you," he growled, the memories of Haeyeon trying to kill him crossed his mind.

"Let's do this in 1 VS 1, like our patrol partners," Saejin said as she stood in front of a furious Jin.

"The forest's occupied," Seungjo laughed before running into it, followed by J-Hope. Jimin and Hayi opened their wings and whooshed into the air for aerial fight. Haeyeon created fire walls for the ground teams, so that it looked like separate arenas.

Jin looked around him. He scoffed.

"Save your last words later," Saejin took out her Massacre as Jin did the same with Espada. Clutching hard on the hilt, he tried to block all of her 50 blows.

"Demonic Strike (see comment)?" He snickered and somersaulted over her when the attack was over.

"I won't go easy on you then," he glared.

Suga raised his hand, and an enormous water serpent appeared behind him. Haeyeon smirked.

"Not bad," she said and snapped her fingers, revealing an equally huge flame dragon. The two monsters roared. The two rivals pierced into each other's eyes, stares deadly.

"Attack," they commanded, and the monsters moved.

J-Hope threw his shuriken to the zooming Seungjo, who skillfully avoided all of them. She used Yin Stab (see comment) on him, but he managed to block it.

"You're not kidding about killing me," he remarked, activating his shinobi magics. She snickered, before activating hers.

"I'm fucking not," she replied, with the both of them now perching on tree branches.

Hyerin gave her opponent a high kick. Rapmon ducked and targeted her leg, before she jumped, making him miss the spot.

"I guess I'm too slow," he murmured and used Speed Bending (see comment). Luckily for Hyerin, she had created several false images of her in his mind.

"Let's see if you can find the real me then," she laughed.

Up in the air, Jimin and Hayi were switching between flying and shooting. He aimed on the girl's shoulder and shoot. She glanced sideways, smirked and flew down, missing the arrow.

"Fuck!" He cursed. Hayi stopped mid-air, turned to him and fired a Double-Cross (see comment) arrows, to which Jimin broke them into half with his Holy Strike (see comment).

"This isn't over," the demon clicked her tongue.

V was thrown back with Jaehi's violent kick. Shaking her head, she immediately came back to her neutral self without using her hidden power, Doomsday.

"Jaehi, not another one. You already showed this to Jimin," she mumbled under her breath. The angel coughed a bit as he tried to stand back up.

"Heh, nice kick," he stiffle a small laugh. Back to his ready stance, V ran up to the demon and his fist met her palm. She smirked.

"Now you know why I have a black belt?"

"Good to know, because me too,"

Silver rays of beams surrounded Jungkook as he closed his eyes and muttered a neutralizing spell. He looked up to Haneul.

"I forgot about your Defense Conjuring (see comment)," she spoke up. He sneered and raised his hand.

"Scoempra Agonicum (see comment)!"  He shouted and rose coloured surge of fragments shoot towards the girl, but never touched her. She smiled.

"I'm not that easy,"

Amidst the chaos, no one noticed a portal that had opened up not far from the 'battlefield'. And from it, two anxious figures stepped out. Chaeyoung and Hyunsoo. They ran to the clearing, faces pale from the horrendous sight.

"Hyunsoo-"

"I understand," he cut her off and neutralizes the spells and magics.

"STOP RIGHT NOW!" Chaeyoung shouted on top of her lungs. The demons and angels turned wide-eyed at the fairies. The fairy princess was on the verge of tears.

"I...I told you not to..." She stammered. Saejin gulped.

"Ch...Chaeyoung, we-"

"I told you not to kill each other! I don't want anyone dear to me die! Can't you just..." She dropped to her knees, tears rolling down her cheeks. The angels looked at Hyunsoo, and his face clearly depicted disappointment. Their heads hung low.

"We're terribly sorry..." Jin's voice trailed off, the other boys nodding behind him. Seungjo went over to Chaeyoung and hugged her.

"Forgive us, Chae. We swear we won't do this again, I promise," she said softly, while the other demons joined in for a group hug.

Woot! Finally, the promised two chaps! I'm finally back guys! And today is #SpringDay3rdWin day woohoo! Super hyped up! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.8K 78 3
In a world where the living, the dead, and the afterlife converge, malevolent spirits relentlessly seek freedom by possessing unsuspecting souls. Nia...
2.4K 88 8
She was a psychiatrist before she met him, and now she's crazy, insane Like him, he's controls her, makes her his only his
1.5K 458 13
Seven pirates. A cursed treasure. [Romance, action, adventure] After years of its disappearence, the map of the priced, hidden and magical 'BLACK DI...
24.8K 2.2K 19
- In which you're in class, bored as hell, and you look down at your desk to find a funny looking character someone must've drawn saying hello. note...