Playing pretend | ziam {mpreg...

By -straightforziam

In which Zayn makes the biggest mistake, by changing himself to someone he's not and is completely oblivious... More

Introductions + warnings
00 | Prologue
01 | Last day of school
02 | The camping trip
03 | The plan
04 | Father son moment
05 | Finishing touches
06 | First day of senior year
07 | Unknown jealousy and making the first move
08 | lunch time and Invitations
09 | Small get together and warnings
10 | Climbing stocks and late night calls
11 | Wet dreams and motorcycle rides
12 | Early smokes and unexpected visitors
13 | Rude interruptions and the fight
14 | Threats and Apologies
15 | Suspicion and surprise Visitor
16 | Connections and sick day
17 | Skipping school and first audition
18 | The party
19 | Sleepover
20 | Sunday ice cream and the break up
21 | Teachers Pet
22 | First singing lesson
23 | First kiss and second base
24 | Morning smoothies and spilled milkshakes
25 | Daddy Issues and forgiveness
26 | Pep talk and getting ready
27 | The talent show
28 | I hate you, I love you
29 | Lies and guilt
30 | Morning sickness and pregnancy tests
31 | Telling Zayn
32 | Pain and sorry's
33 | Bathroom conversations
Questions&Answers
34 | Hateful Desire
35 | Awkward dinner
36 | Midnight thoughts and girl on girl action
37 | The talk
38 | Small gift
39 | FoOl FoR yOu
40 | First doctors appointment
41 | Baby shower planning
I'm deleting this story.
42 | Drawing the line
43 | 'Finding' out
44 | The baby shower
45 | Make up Sex
46 | Christmas Eve
47 | The proper date and New Years Kiss
48 | When time flies
49 | The beauty of birth
50 | Epilogue
Authors note

The answers to your questions

3K 97 56
By -straightforziam

Alright everyone, so here are the answers to your lovely questions 😌 sadly not all questions will appear since some are very similar so please, don't be mad. And thank you for all the questions guys. A lot of them will even be answered again in the future chapters :)

****

1. Liam

ZiamAmour wants to know : Do you want a boy or a girl? And, will you tell Zayn's parents about it since it'll be their grandchild?

* shrugs shoulders * honestly, I don't care about the gender, I'll still love him or her either way. * smiles a little * I think so, but I'm not really sure yet. I mean they deserve to know, but I guess I'm just afraid...

@MART1D asks : Did you puke by just seeing Perrie?

* chuckles softly * no, I didn't.

xzixamx wants to know : What names do you want for the baby?

* smiles softly * well, I'm not quite sure yet but I'm still figuring it out.

@LaziestPersonAlive is asking : Can you ever forgive Zayn for everything and be a happy family or do you want him to stay away from you and the baby? And can you tell in that school to put some respect in your name?

* sighs * I don't think I can ever forgive him. Maybe in the mere future but now, I just want him to stay away from me and the baby. And honestly, I'm not sure if I can.

@Lovelife_9 wants to know : Why did you cheat on Toni?

* bites lip nervously * I don't know why... It just happened

@Stylinson_larry100 : will the baby have Zayn's last name?

* shakes head * he told me he didn't want to do anything with the baby so I won't give him Zayn's last name.

@ziam22222 asks : Right now, if you could choose, who would you marry? Toni or Zayn?

Toni. * hums * definitely Toni. I believe he'd be a great father for the child. * smiles * but we broke up so * giggles *

@_beautifullytwisted wants to find out : what would you do if it was Toni's baby cause there is a chance of that happening?

Hmm, well, I'm not quite sure. We'll just have to wait and see

****

2. Zayn

ZiamAmour is asking : why don't you want anything to do with the baby?

* shrugs * I'm young. I don't need baby drama in my life. And it's probably not mine anyways * scoffs * who knows how many times he had sex with Toni.

@MariaJumpers wants to know : open your eyes and see the truth, stop being a jackass, don't you see how Perrie manipulates you?

* rolls eyes * Don't have to be so harsh with words honey. And I am seeing the truth.

@MART1D likes to know : did you enjoy fûcking Liam? And do you love him?

* purses lips * no comment.

@ilmyself is asking : why are you acting like a fuckboy?

I'm not acting like anything.

@LaziestPersonAlive asks : why don't you see that Perrie only tolerates you because of the way you look?

* sighs * what is it with you guys and Perrie?

@lillycs likes to know : soo, is Liam pretty or not?

I guess he's pretty. * shrugs *

@ooFanfavoriteoo is asking : why are you letting Perrie control your life and bully your friends?

She isn't controlling my life. * scoffs *

@Brinunez asks : why did you insult Liam for admitting he's pregnant with your child?

It's not mine.

****

3. Gigi

@MariaJumpers wants to know : how are things with that girl who gave her number to Zayn (for you)?

Um well, I don't know we kinda stopping texting each other.

@chuckyzarry is asking : please get into a bitch fight with Perrie for me. Will you please?

* chuckles * I don't know love * grins a little * I have other plans with her though. * winks *

xzixamx likes to know : When will you kick Zayn and Perrie's ass?

I will soon darling. * hums *

@ziam22222 asks : how do you feel about Zayn right now?

I absolutely hate his guts. There are no other words to describe for how much I hate that guy.

@Brinunez wants to know : what happened to Sophia?

* shrugs * we drifted apart.

****

4. Harry

ZiamAmour asks : how're Niall and Louis doing? * winks *

* blushes * um good I guess. * bites lip *

daddymaIik wants to know : how good is Niall's dick? * cheeky smirk *

Oh god. * whispers, blushes even more * it's uh, well, I um wow okay * stutters, scratches the back of his neck * it's great * smiles shyly *

@ooFanfavoriteoo likes to know : if you and Gigi left Zayn along, he and Liam could have probably ended up together. So my question is, do you think, you and Gigi messed up by making Zayn popular?

* nods * yes, we definitely messed up. Our intentions were never to make him an asshole. We just wanted the bullying to stop because it pissed both me and Gigi off how he always got making fun off and everything. We never expected for him to go that far.

@ziam22222 asks : Do you consider you and Zayn still to be friends?

No. * shakes head * I think he took it too far that he lost Gigi, me and most of all Liam.

****

5. Toni

ZiamAmour asks : are you still protective over Liam even now he's pregnant with Zayn's baby?

* smiles * yes. I believe Liam doesn't deserve to go through this alone and honestly, if Zayn can't be the father figure, I'll gladly take his place. The child needs a father by its side.

@ilmyself wants to know : Do you still like Liam in a romantic way even though he cheated and got pregnant?

* sighs * if I'm honest, yes, I still like Liam in a romantic way.

xzixamx likes to know : will you kick Zayn's ass?

Oh you bet I will. * huffs *

@MART1D is asking : how hard do you want to kick Zayn's ass?

Very hard. He deserves every single hard punch. * hums *

****

6. Perrie

@11inch wants to know : why are you such a gold digger?

* scoffs * I am in no way a gold digger.

@zeeyummylicious likes to know : how can you live with yourself?

* flips hair * pretty good actually. * smirks *

@MART1D wants to know : there's a reason that makes you hate Liam and be a bitch to him?

* bites lip * there is, but it's none of your business. * clears throat *

@shamii2002 : why are you so against gays if you didn't have a problem getting finger fucked by Gigi?

* shifts a little * uh next question please. * blushes *

****

7. Me

daddymaIik asks : why are you so amazing?

I don't know, I guess I just am. * grins *

ZiamAmour says : I love you * heart eyes * and is Zayn gonna see sense since Liam's having his baby?

I love you too darling. * chuckles * and yes, he will, soon though.

@LaziestPersonAlive wants to know : how did you come up with the story plot?

It just came to me I guess. I don't know, I just have so many ideas that just pop up in my head.

@stylinson_larry100 asks : what do you feel when you are writing this story?

A lot. Like, I have so many feels when I write the chapters, I get sad, angry, excited, happy, even nervous. It's always different though.

xzixamx asks : why are you so sweet? I love you.

Aww, I love you too. I love all my readers Omf. And i don't know, I just am. * chuckles *

@MART1D likes to know : where did you get the idea from?

Well, like I said before it just popped up in my head. And I decided to write it with some help of my friends * smiles *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491 62 8
Kidnapping happens...lmao Story descriptions are just soooo haaaard! It's a Zarry AU. I hope you enjoy. All fiction. • Zarry AU • College/ Univer...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
76.2K 3.7K 50
Niall learns that it's not ideal to get high and have sex with a stranger.
50.9K 3.1K 30
555-8502: hey fucktard where are you 555-8502: dude wtf why aren't you answering...