La Musica del Cuore

By tufano79

They met at Emerson University, fell in love and began their journey. Four years after the release of their f... More

And The Grammy Goes To ...
And the Grammy Goes To ... Part Two
Fame Whore
One Step Forward ...
... Two Steps Back
On The Road
Canada, Eh?
Regret, Remorse and ...
Rock and Roll Hall ... of Fame
Happy Birthday, Mr. Cullen
Putting Some Charm in Charm City
A Capital Fourth
Escalating Tension
Interview with a Pair of Rock Stars
The Friendly Confines, Graceland and Hotlanta
Mother Dearest ... Brother Mine
Invasion of Privacy
Broken Midnight
Happy Anniversary?
All Quiet on the Stalker Front
America's Heartland
Darkness Shatters
Moving Forward
What Happens in Vegas ...
... Doesn't Necessarily STAY in Vegas
Questions Asked and Answered
Nugget
It's a Wrap
High Life
Epilogue

Beantown

794 23 1
By tufano79

So, I started my journey into Fanfiction with my first story, La Cantante. I had never been driven to write until I read Twilight and saw the movies (and the beauty of Robert Pattinson ~ dayum, he's one yummy guy.) Writing that first story got me through the end of my marriage and the beginning of my new life as a single woman. Now, it's almost four years since I completed that story. I'm so sorry for the delay, but I did promise you a sequel. Here it is!

Up next will be their second night at MSG and the first few cities on their first leg of their tour.

Chapter Six: Beantown

BPOV

Rushing off the stage, Edward enfolded me into his arms. Our first performance at Madison Square Gardens had been a rousing success. My husband was an emotional mess, crying into my shoulder. Hell, I was joining him. Everything we had worked for had culminated in this moment.

Yes, we'd won numerous awards and accolades, but nothing compared to performing live in front of twenty thousand screaming fans, chanting for more.

"You've got to keep moving, Edward," shouted Emmett.

Edward pulled away from me, nodding as we walked to the backstage area. The stage hands removed our ear protection, congratulating us on an amazing opening night. I smiled, guzzling down the bottle of water quickly. Edward was doing the same, alternating with Gatorade. After that, we went into our respective dressing rooms. We were having a brief after party with a few invited fans who had won a radio contest.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," Edward said, plucking at his soaked shirt. "I think our fans would pass out from my stench."

"I'll join you," I murmured, shimmying out of my short dress. We took our shower, playing with each other and hosing off the sweat and grime from performing. I tossed my hair up into a messy top knot and put on another sexy dress. It was simple and black, cut close to the body with one long sleeve and strapless on the other arm. There were three cut outs along my ribcage, displaying my stomach. Edward looked at me hungrily, his fingers gliding along my arm. "You like?"

"I love," he purred. "But, I can't wait to take this off, baby. We need to celebrate tonight."

"I have every intention of cashing in on that, handsome," I cooed, kissing his lips. "Now, let's go be sociable and give our fans their photo op." I stuffed my feet into a pair of flats. My legs were sore from wearing heels on stage. I knew that Alice was going to give me shit, but I did not want to have surgery for neuromas or whatever because I wore heels all of the time.

The after party was a lot of fun. The fans were all various ages, from a ten-year-old girl to a fifty-year-old man. We took pictures, signed autographs and even played a short acoustic set. Around midnight, our fans left and Nia began posting the pictures to twitter, Instagram and Facebook. However, the high of performing was wearing off quickly and all I wanted was my king-sized bed in the Peninsula Hotel. Edward saw my eyelids droop and he called the limos.

After a thorough inspection by the security company, we were allowed in our rooms. The promise of all-night fucking dwindled as I found Edward, naked as the day he was born, snoring on the bed. I giggled, agreeing with him and crawling beside him.

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. I heard Edward's voice filter through the closed door to our bedroom. I put on some pajamas, padding out to the living room. My husband, along with the rest of the band, were seated on the couches. Kellan had a copy of the New York Times while Edward and Emmett both had their computers opened. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Reviews," Alice chirped. She handed me a copy of another paper, turned to the Arts and Entertainment section. "Read, Bella! It's nothing but great news!"

I nodded, picking up the paper and reading the lengthy column about our first concert in our national tour.

Party 'til Midnight!

Madison Square Garden was lit up like a firework with the opening night of Breaking Midnight's North American Tour, Midnight Sun, named aptly for their amazing, Grammy Award winning sophomore album. This reporter has been a huge fan of the band since they burst on the scene five years ago and since then, Breaking Midnight has matured and grown musically. It was phenomenal to hear and to witness, first hand.

The one negative of the concert was the opening act. The new artist, also a Twilight musician, did little to hype up the audience. Kellan Moore, long-time manager and representative from the label, said that the artist would not be continuing with the tour. The Cliffhangers, a smaller band and long-time collaborators with Breaking Midnight, have been invited to join the tour and they're packing their bags. Their first performance will be tonight at the second sold-out performance at The Garden!

After the abysmal opening act, the crowd began chanting for the band. The lights dimmed and LED screens exploded in a kaleidoscope of colors, pictures and memories of the band. Seamlessly, Breaking Midnight, picked up with the instrumental music being piped through the speakers and for almost two and half hours, the dynamic Edward Cullen, with his sexy and silky voice and his gorgeous wife, Isabella, with her ethereal vocals, performed effortlessly. They sounded like a combination of Evanescence and Paramore, with the familiarity of famous bands like Bon Jovi and U2.

What made the concert extra special were the behind the scenes videos, sneak peeks into their rehearsals and some intimate interviews with everyone from the band. On top of that, the members of the band looked sexy on stage, moving as a single unit. However, the fire between the two lead singers, Edward and Bella, was palpable. It's no doubt that these two lovebirds will be making beautiful music for many, many years to come.

Breaking Midnight is on a four-month long North American tour. Information regarding upcoming tour dates are linked to our home website. Hopefully, you can snag a ticket before they all sell out. The Midnight Sun Tour is undoubtedly a hot ticket for this summer.

"I feel bad for that opening act," I said, making a face. "He is getting torn apart. What was his name?"

"Santorelli," Emmett shrugged. "Kellan said that he's going back to his home town of Tulsa. He was released from his Twilight contract."

"Ouch," I grimaced. "Like I said to Kellan, he has the talent. He just needed guidance about how to create a dynamic set list."

"Jared mentioned that to him, but Santorelli said that his music was perfect without all of the bells and whistles," Emmett explained. "Jared said that with that attitude, he could just go home. So, he did."

"Well, okay then," I snickered, moving to sit next to my husband. He was reading a review on some private blog. From his crooked grin, it was just as glowing as the review I'd just read from the New York Times. He pulled me close, kissing my temple and we read together. We were so enthralled with the reviews that we didn't hear Kellan and Jared come into the suite. They were carrying bags and it all smelled delicious.

"Are you guys celebrating your excellent first performance?" Kellan beamed, placing the food onto the dining room table. "I've heard nothing but positive reviews."

"Your two albums are soaring back up the charts," Jared nodded. "There's even a petition going around the web for more instrumental music like what was played at the beginning of the show. We've got enough for a full-length album. We just need your go-ahead to put it out there."

"The opening music was on a B-side from Midnight Sun," Edward said. "That's been heard before."

"But, it was only a B-side. Five songs. We can do another full-length album with mostly instrumental stuff and some previously recorded tracks," Jared smiled. "Two of the songs from your demo album are amazing and deserve to be out there for your fans to hear. Plus, the song that Jasper wrote about his uncle? Pure magic! It has a slight country feel, with that alternative edge." Jasper blushed, hiding behind Nia, who was smiling so proudly.

"Come up with a few ideas," Edward sighed. "I don't want to rush out another album of crap. Send a recording to us by the time we get to Portland, Maine."

"I'll have my best guys working on this," Jared said, rushing out of the suite and his phone pressed to his ear.

Kellan rubbed his hands together, sitting down on one of the dining room chairs. Most everyone had finished reading the reviews and were making themselves a plate of food that Kellan had delivered. "So, plans for today and tonight. Obviously, you've got the show tonight. The Cliffhangers will be here for opening, but we may need to delay the start of the show. Their flight arrives about an hour before we start."

"That might make the crowd rowdy," Jasper said, his mouth stuffed with waffles.

"It might, but it was either delay the start or stay with Santorelli," Kellan grimaced.

"Delay the start," we all agreed.

"Anyway, after the show and the party in the green room, we'll be heading back here while the stage is dismantled and loaded up into the trucks to go to the next stop in Boston. You'll be leaving by mid-morning. You may have some time explore Boston, but we have an acoustic set planned at Boston College for WUMB, the alternative radio station in Boston."

"What time will that start?" Emmett asked.

"Eight. There's some sort of meet-and-greet beforehand with food and drinks. You play and then go to your hotel," Kellan said. He looked at his papers. "Which is the Four Seasons. Each of you is getting a suite. Emmett, I'm staying with you." Emmett wrinkled his nose, but he knew that Kellan was babysitting him. Kellan just grinned like a buffoon. "I hope my snoring doesn't keep you up."

"He's really bad," Nia giggled.

"Fabulous," Emmett grumbled.

"What time do we need to be at the venue?" I asked. "And will it be swept by the security team?"

"Ryan and his partner, Alec, will cover the TD Center. Ainsley, Rex and Mark will be with you guys," Kellan said. "Sound check will happen at four and the audience will be let in around quarter after six. Now, you guys have the rest of today to relax. The limos will be here around six to pick you up. We don't need to do a sound check since everything's set up from yesterday. Be lazy. Rest your voices. If you need anything, just call me." With that, he got up and left us in our suite.

"I think I'm going to take a nap," Jasper yawned. "I'm still exhausted and my early morning wakeup didn't help matters." He winked at Nia, patting her bottom.

"What? I got an email alert about your performance. I had to congratulate you," Nia purred, kissing Jasper's nose.

"With your mouth?" he growled, sweeping her in his arms and running them back to his room. "Turnabout is fair play, Nia!" The door slammed shut and muffled squeals filled the suite.

I shot a glance at Alice and she was smiling, shaking her head, but I knew that she was hurting. Her eyes were dull. I wanted to ask if she was okay. As if she knew that I was going to say something, Alice got up. "I'm going to hit up the gym and then enjoy some time in the spa. I'm due for a pedicure. Bella, do you want to come?"

"Gym, no. Spa, yes," I giggled.

"I'll make the arrangements," Alice said, walking over to me and giving me a hug. "Congratulations, guys. I'm so proud of you." She kissed Edward's cheek and left the suite.

Emmett was still perusing the web, randomly blurting out positives about our performance. He was beaming, over-the-moon excited about all of the good news. Edward and I were curled up on the couch, idly listening to him. I even dozed off thanks to Edward's tender touch along my back. Emmett barked when his cell phone went off. "Shit! It's Rosie. What do I do?"

"Answer it, you goof," I said grouchily. My nap was disturbed by his yelling. I huffed and buried my nose into Edward's belly while he chuckled quietly. He went back to rubbing my back, dragging his fingers through my hair. Emmett darted out of the living room and into his bedroom. His excitement for Rose calling him was barely contained.

"Sorry about crashing last night. I really wanted to have some fun with you, but once I saw the bed all I wanted to do was sleep," Edward said. I looked up at him and saw that he was blushing. "I'll make it up to you tonight, baby. I promise."

"Edward, I was just as tired as you. Though, trying to get into bed was a challenge since you were spread eagle and drooling. I barely had a corner," I giggled.

"You could have pushed me," Edward said, moving so he was laying down with me.

"In case you haven't noticed, you're all muscle and it's not easy for little ole me to push your muscular ass," I said, running my fingers through his hair. "You were down for the count, Edward. Eventually, you moved and I had more than a corner."

"I am sorry, cantante," he said, kissing my nose. "Despite the fact that I slept like a freaking rock, I'm still tired. Nap with me?"

"Nap as in sleep or nap as in get freaky, like Jasper," I asked.

"Nap as in sleep, baby," he chuckled. He got up and easily slung me in his arms. We curled up on the bed, falling asleep within seconds.

xx LMDC xx

How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well? Yeah

How did we get here?
Well, I think I know

Do you see what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves

Do you see what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves

How did we get here
When I used to know you so well? Yeah, Yeah

How did we get here?
I used to know you so well

I think I know
I think I know
There is something I see in you
It might kill me, I want it to be true

"Thank you, New York," I yelled as the lights went down. We'd just finished our encore with 'Decode.' Carefully, we walked off the stage. Edward helped me since Alice put me in a pair of platforms. I didn't want to break my ankle on the second day of our tour. Granted, they were more comfortable than the heels I wore yesterday, they still posed a possible threat in my clumsiness. The crowd was chanting our names and it was definitely intense to hear that, to see it. Edward even went so far as taking his cell phone out, posing me, Jasper and himself in a selfie with the first few rows of the crowd. He beamed and said that it was on his Instagram page.

When we got backstage, Edward had over ten thousand new followers and the picture had fifteen thousand likes. It was honestly insane.

"Two down, about seventy more to go," Jasper said, wiping down his face. "It's such a fucking rush! Almost better than sex."

"I wouldn't go that far," Edward quipped, stripping off his sweaty t-shirt. After the sound technicians removed his ear protection, he poured an entire bottle of water over his head, shaking it off and splattering all of us.

"Gross, Cullen! I do not want to be covered with your sweat droplets," Emmett grumbled.

"Like you're one to talk, Em," I snorted. "You're practically naked and still sweating bullets."

Emmett looked down to his shorts and bare feet, shrugging. "I told Alice that she should not put me in pants. I mean, with all of the drumming I'm doing, I'm keeping this lean and mean. Be grateful I'm not wearing my tighty-whiteys or a Speedo."

"That is not a picture I want to have in my head, Emmett. Thank you," Jasper deadpanned. "I need to bleach my brain. Yuck!"

"Come on, guys. You've got a small party of fans who want to do meet with you," Nia said. "There's no time for showers since the stage is going to be dismantled and your dressing rooms are being packed up as we speak."

"I'm disgusting, Nia," Edward groaned. "And I don't know where I tossed my shirt!"

Nia smirked, tossing him a piece of black fabric. "Courtesy of your sister," she snickered. Edward tugged on the new shirt along with an identical button down that he wore for the concert. It wasn't sweat soaked, but Edward was squirming since he put clean clothes on his dirty body.

My husband is a bit of a germaphobe.

We went down to the green room, which was still set up with the items we requested on our rider. We weren't over the top with asking for only a specific type of champagne or peeled grapes. Each of us included three favorite food items. Edward asked for apples with caramel, M&Ms and Garrett's Chicago Mix of Popcorn. Emmett had pork rinds, beef jerky and summer sausage. Jasper enjoyed cornbread, chili and apple fritters. I was the healthiest with a veggie tray with ranch dressing, bruschetta with fresh mozzarella and cheesecake. So, the cheesecake wasn't that healthy, but it was damn delicious. In addition to our food, we had a variety of beers, soda and bottled water for me. I tried to avoid carbonation as much as possible since it wreaked havoc on my vocal cords.

Smiling with our fans, we hung out with them for an hour. They asked questions and took pictures. Unlike the night before, we did not do an acoustic set. I knew that Edward was vocally fatigued. Plus, the fans from the night before had won a contest for a backstage performance. I preferred talking to them and not performing. Hearing how our music impacted them, that's what made all of this real for me. The money and the fame were just bonuses. Being able to reach people with my music, the lyrics and performing, it was beyond my wildest dreams.

After the meet and greet, we all piled into the waiting limos. They sped through New York City, arriving at the Peninsula Hotel in no time. We dragged our bodies out of the cars and up to our suite. Edward pulled me into the shower after our clothes had been stripped from us. He kissed me languidly and our shower turned into a sensual ride of lovemaking, bringing me to the edge of pleasure numerous times before the water turned cold. Edward picked me up since I was boneless and carried me to the king-sized bed.

The next morning, we were all dragging as we ate breakfast. The adrenaline from the performances wear off quickly and leave us drained the next day. I was grateful for how the tour was set up. Kellan was freaking brilliant. After each performance, we'd leave the following day and travel. The next day, we'd perform and the cycle would repeat. Every so often, we'd get a few days' rest for our weary bodies and over-worked voices.

Once breakfast was done, we loaded up into the tour buses that were parked behind the hotel. Edward and I had a bus to ourselves, while Emmett, Jasper, Nia and Kellan were in the other one. Alice preferred to fly since she got car sick, but if she did ride the buses, she'd be with Edward and me.

Settled in our bus, Edward pulled out his laptop. "Finally some time to work on that movie score," he said, opening Finale, a music composition software package.

"Have you read the script?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"I skimmed through it," Edward said. "Have you?"

"I tried, but it's all very confusing. I'm certain it'll be an amazing movie, but it doesn't translate well to the written word," I chuckled. "Do you have some ideas?"

"I'm taking some of the musical phrases from our recording and expanding on that," he said. "Changing keys, using various modes and altering the time signature. I'm just paranoid that Jerome and Larry will hate it."

"They loved the single, Edward," I encouraged him.

"We're great at writing our own music, but arranging for a full orchestra scares the crap out of me," he said, sitting back and tugging at his hair.

"Are you afraid that Larry will give you an F?" I quipped.

"Ha, ha," he deadpanned. Then, he bit his lip. Shooting me a furtive glance, he nodded. "I respect and love Larry. I don't want to disappoint him. He's been through so much crap. The accident, divorcing his wife and starting a new life."

"As odd as it sounds, write the music for the movie. Ignore the person who is asking for it, Edward. Come on, let's start with some ideas and take it from there," I suggested, taking his computer and writing down one of the phrases from the chorus. We spent the three hours on the bus, working on the musical score, coming up with the various phrases and motives from the single. We even managed to work out about twenty measures of one of those ideas. We decided to do a piano reduction of the orchestration, then writing the parts, along with the transpositions, once we had the score written.

I knew I'd have to drag out my Tonal Harmony text book. I forgot all of the transpositions for all of the various instruments. Out of all of the tests I took with Larry in music theory, that was the one test that I failed. He gave some tutoring and I retook the test, getting a C. I just couldn't understand the concept of changing keys for each instrument. Why couldn't all instruments be in one key?

But, I digress.

We pulled up to the Four Seasons, being greeted by the manager. He led us into our suites, all separate from each other. Alice was already there, anxious to do some sightseeing. Edward wanted to continue working on the movie score. However, he was out voted and we decided to walk along the Freedom Trail. Before we left, Kellan reminded us that we had to be back to the hotel by five so we could go to the Berklee College of Music building for the acoustic set for that Boston alternative radio station. He also reminded us that we needed to have protection with us.

With the two amazing performances, I'd honestly forgotten about the threat against us. I blanched, remembering those letters. Edward saw the color drain from my face and he told everyone else to go. "Beautiful, look at me," he whispered, taking my face into his hands. "We're safe."

"I'd forgotten about the letters. It slipped my mind. What if they're still following us? I mean, they could be taking pictures and stalking our every move," I hissed. "Hell, they could even be one of our stage crew!"

"Bella, I doubt that. Twilight Records runs extensive background checks on all employees, including the stage crew. I spoke to Lou, our stage manager, and he had to be fingerprinted and was run through some computer program to see if he was a convicted felon or sex offender," Edward murmured, taking me into his arms. "I know that you're afraid of someone following us and tracking our every move, but staying hidden is not the answer. Do you remember what I said about a life half lived?"

"I know," I scoffed. I shot up, twisting my hair up into a messy twist. "I know. But, having the body guards, it's a constant reminder that we've got some psycho, like Jacob, stalking us. I thought we had moved passed all of this crap, Edward."

"I thought so, too," he said, stopping my frantic pacing. "I refuse to let this stop us living our lives, cantante. Yes, we have protection, but it's for our protection. Our safety. Besides, you won't even know that they're with us. Rex and Mark will follow us at a safe distance. Come on. Let's get outside and have some fun."

"Okay," I whispered.

"You sure, beautiful?" he asked, brushing his thumbs along my cheeks. I nodded, kissing him sweetly. "Let's go, then." He sent a quick text and then we left our hotel room. Mark and Rex were waiting in the lobby. Edward gave them a smile and we left the hotel. We caught up with everyone just outside of Little Italy. We took pictures, acting like obnoxious tourists. We also mingled with a few fans who recognized either Edward or me. It was a lot of fun and it definitely was needed. Spending so much time inside was boring and could easily translate into all of us getting cranky.

Around four, we walked back to the hotel. Alice dragged me into her suite so she could beautify me for the radio gig at Berklee College of Music. "I'm glad that you decided to come," she said as she curled my hair. "I know that the letters are scary as fuck, but you can't stop living your life."

"I know. Edward reminded me," I shrugged. "Having the security team helps, but I don't know. Perhaps I'm being irrational. You know?"

"You're not. You and Edward have every right to be scared. Just don't let it rule your life," she said.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry about missing out on our spa time in New York," I frowned. "And for Jasper's ..."

"Bella, don't stress. You'll go prematurely gray," she giggled. "And get worry wrinkles. I know that Jasper and Nia have a healthy sex life. He was never that way with me. He treated me like a porcelain doll half the time we were together because he was afraid that Edward would kick his ass for dating me."

"And he's not afraid of Kellan?" I snorted.

"Kellan may look all buff, but he's a wuss," Alice retorted. "I can kick his ass. He's too much of a nerd to do any sort of harm."

"You know a little too much about our manager, Mary Alice," I said, arching a brow. "Is there something going on between you two?"

"I don't know. Maybe?" Alice blushed. "Kellan and I have a close friendship. I don't want to lose that, but we've been flirting. A lot. I could be reading some mixed signals, but he hasn't made any moves other than flirting, longer hugs than normal and being really sweet."

"Well, you could do a lot worse than Kellan," I teased. "For being almost thirty-five, he's in killer shape and sexy as hell. If I weren't married to your brother, I'd go for him."

"That's my one concern is our age difference. Eleven years is a long time, Bella," Alice said, wrinkling her nose.

"It would have been a big deal if you were eleven and he was twenty-two. But you're not. You're both consenting adults," I argued. "Just go with it. See where this goes, okay?"

"I'll keep an open mind, but honestly I think it's just his personality. Kellan flirts with everyone," Alice sighed. "Now, for tonight, we're going a little sexier."

"Do I want to know?" I groaned.

"It's cute, though," Alice said, putting down the curling iron. She got up and revealed my outfit. It was a black, white, red and tan plaid skirt that would hit above the knees. On top was a red leather corset and black leather booties. "Kind of goth chic, hmmmm?"

"This is not me, Ali," I said. "Are you going to paint my nails black and make me wear black lipstick?"

"No, silly. Red nails, dark eyes with more natural makeup," Alice sang. "You'll look great. Trust me."

"Fine," I grumbled. She finished curling my hair and then turned to my face. As usual, my hair and makeup was perfect. I didn't look like a circus clown. I quickly dressed into my outfit, having Alice lace me up. However, she wasn't strong enough. I had to have Edward do it because my tits were going to fall out with Alice's lace job. I did not want to get arrested for indecent exposure. Though, the gleam in my husband's eyes was predatory as he looked at my outfit. "You like?" I asked, spinning around and shaking my ass.

"You are going to get me in trouble, Mrs. Cullen. I may have to beat off fans with my guitar with you looking as hot as you are," he said, smacking my behind.

"I'll have to do the same, hubby. Alice dressed you exceptionally in leather pants," I cooed, sliding my hands along his own delicious butt. "Commando, baby?"

He smirked, kissing me deeply before Kellan barked at us to get into the bus. A short drive later, we arrived at the venue. Edward and I were introduced to the DJs who hosted the contest. As a band, we took pictures with them, along with a few other local celebrities before we went into the auditorium. Behind the curtains, we made sure that our equipment was set up the way we liked it. Edward was using his acoustic guitar, but there was also a grand piano on the stage. I had my twelve string acoustic. Jasper was using an electric bass while Emmett was playing a box drum, known as a cajon.

The curtains opened and we were greeted with a rousing applause. It was more subdued due to the location, but the excitement was definitely there. The show tonight was going to be short, playing only our biggest hits acoustically. The set list was only six or seven songs long, per the radio station's request, making it about a forty-minute show. It honestly went by too quickly. Before I knew it, we were playing 'La Musica del Cuore' and wrapping up our performance.

Afterward, we went out to the lobby of the auditorium. There were various buffets set up with munchies and stand-up tables. We quickly made plates and ate a haphazard dinner before taking a slew of pictures with our fans. One of the most memorable moments was this little boy, Evan, who was about eight or nine, with his dad. The boy had autism and was, up until he heard our music, nonverbal. But, once he heard the songs, he started babbling along and eventually learned all of the words, using our songs to communicate.

Evan took to Edward immediately, running up to him and hugging his legs. He began singing part of "La Musica del Cuore" to him. Evan's dad, Walter, said that was his way of saying I love you. We all melted, especially me. Seeing my husband interact with this little boy and singing duets with him, it made my ovaries burst. I couldn't wait to start a family with him. We took pictures with Evan and Walter and inundated them with swag, t-shirts, drum sticks, guitar picks, backstage passes for the concert tomorrow and an autographed picture of the band. Edward even gave Evan his personal email address, telling him to write him any time. With one more hug from Evan and a picture with just him, he left since it was past his bedtime.

After that, we had another hour and then the DJs, Philbert and Liv, came over. "That was such an amazing show," Liv gushed. "And how you interact with your fans, it's no wonder why we had to move this to a bigger venue."

"Originally, it was going to be at a student-run coffee house on the campus of Boston College," Philbert nodded, pushing up his thick glasses. He had this cool hipster vibe to him, with a touch of nerd. "But, with the amount of emails and phone calls we had, we scrambled to find a large place. Thankfully, the auditorium worked out. It wasn't this small intimate setting we wanted, but definitely so much more!"

"It was a pleasure to come," Edward smiled. "We love doing this. Performing in front of massive audiences is very rewarding, but actually talking and interacting with our fans; that's what makes it infinitely more special. And that little boy, Evan ... he was so stinking adorable."

"Dad won the passes for this event," Liv cooed. "It was during our morning show and we had our listeners write in or send a picture of why they should be able to come to this private acoustic set. Walter sent in a picture of Evan, explaining how his autistic, nonverbal son was now communicating, thanks to your music. When we called him, saying he'd won the tickets, he cried. I joined him. We had to go to commercial since I was a snot-sobbing mess."

"It's that type of stuff that makes us melt," I breathed, threading my fingers with my husband's. Edward kissed my temple, whispering his love for me in Italian.

"Well, we know that you guys have a concert tomorrow. Go take it easy and rest up your voices. We have another set of fans coming to the concert and we'll be cheering from stage left," Philbert beamed. "And I know that you got Walter and Evan backstage passes. They will be over the moon excited about that."

"They're in a private sky box, usually reserved for our families, but we don't have anyone coming," Emmett said. "Up to twenty people can come on those tickets. Plus, they'll have access to our sound check and we can show them around the stage."

"You guys are simply awesome," Liv squealed, hugging me. "Hands down, one of my favorite bands. Your music is amazing, but the love you have for your fans ... wow!"

"Okay, Liv. Step away from the celebrities," Philbert chuckled, pulling her away from me. "I apologize for my partner. I think she drank too much."

"You stop," she snorted, smacking Philbert's arm. "I am sorry. I did go into fangirl mode. Anyway, we appreciate you coming out and doing this. The next time you're in Beantown, let us know!"

"We will," I said. We shook hands with them and went out to the waiting tour bus. Our equipment had already been loaded up, thanks to the handful of stage crew that Kellan brought with us. We pulled away, driving to the hotel and went to our separate suites.

xx LMDC xx

Soft kisses traveled down my bare back. I hummed, burrowing my nose into the pillow. Warm, calloused hands slid down my sides, caressing my breasts. "Bella," whispered my husband.

"Sleepy," I said, trying to hid my smile.

He chuckled darkly, palming my ass and his fingers dipped between my legs. "And wet," he purred, his lips dragging along my neck. "I want you, cantante. Last night wasn't nearly enough." I spread my legs, allowing him more access. He swirled his fingers over my opening. "Fuck, Bella. You're soaked. Do you want me?"

"I want your cock," I said, turning to look over my shoulder. "I want to see your cock inside me."

"Want me to fuck in front of the mirror?" he growled, his fingers sliding inside me.

"Yes," I breathed. He smiled, slow and sexy as he pulled me from the bed. There was a tall mirror at the foot of the bed. Edward sat down on the chest, stroking his cock. His muscles in his arms rippled with each twist of his arm. "Hmmm, that is fucking sexy, baby."

"Not as sexy as seeing your pussy filled with this, beautiful," he growled. "On my lap and spread those legs. I want to see your wet pussy on display for me as I fuck you."

I sat on his lap, facing the mirror. He spread my legs as he ran his hardness through my folds. I shuddered, needing him inside me. "Edward, please?" I begged. He turned my head, kissing me deeply as he continued to tease my body with his cock. He stopped kissing me, staring into my eyes. "Fuck me," I whispered.

"Look at us," he commanded. I blinked, turning my head and focusing on where we would be joined. He placed his swollen head of his cock at my pussy lips. "Watch as I slide inside you, Bella. Filling every inch of your wet, needy pussy." I whimpered, morphing into a groan as his hips flexed, pushing his erection inside. "Fucking beautiful. Keep your eyes on us, baby. Lose yourself as I make you come so hard."

"God damn," I whispered, watching as he easily thrust in and out of me. I cupped my breasts, moving sinuously with him, taking him deeper inside.

"That's it, baby. Take more of me," he murmured, his thumbs rubbing my asshole. "Like that, cantante."

"More," I begged. I heard him chuckle behind me and one of his hands moved away from my ass. There was a loud slurp and his wet finger toyed with my asshole. I stopped moving, as did he and he eased his finger inside my ass. "Fuck, baby. I'm so fucking turned on."

"I can feel it, Bella. You're dripping all over my cock," he growled. "Look at how wet you are. I want you to fucking squirt all over us, love."

I bit my lip, moving my hand to my clit. Rolling it with my fingers, we began moving again. I was so filled and so turned on, that I knew that I'd explode. Edward's cock inside of my pussy, sliding in and out and hitting that perfect spot that would make me soak us both. His fingers pumping in my ass, making me quake in pleasure. My own fingers feeling how drenched I was as I circled my clit. I gasped as the warmth for my orgasm rumbled in my belly. "That's it, Bella. Let go," Edward whispered, his hips moving against mine harshly as he added another finger in my ass. "You like that, baby. You're so tight around my cock. I want you to come, Bella. I need you to come."

I grunted, closing my eyes as I lost myself in what I was feeling. Edward was everywhere. The sound of our skin slapping as we came together was the soundtrack of our lovemaking. My orgasm was right there. I could feel the wetness seeping out of me as the muscles in my pussy contracted. "Oh, FUCK!" I barked as my body uncoiled, forcing Edward out of me. I lost all control. Edward was saying something behind me as he ran his cock along my folds before slamming back into me. Opening my eyes, I saw the mirror was covered with evidence of my release. Edward came soon after me, his own streams of cum filling me with warmth.

"Hot damn, Bella," Edward chuckled. "You really lost it." He moved me off his lap and inspected his handiwork.

"I was on sensory overload. It was all too much," I panted, moving so I was on the bed. "Your cock in me, your fingers fucking my ass and your dirty mouth ... yeah, sensory overload." Edward moved so he was laying with his head by my feet. His eyes glazed over as he looked at me. "What?"

"I'm going total caveman, but seeing this," he said, running his fingers over my still sensitive pussy, "is such a fucking turn on. Knowing that you're mine and that I'm yours." He pushed my legs apart and looked intently at my sex. He leaned down, running his tongue along my slit.

"Oooooh, GOD," I screamed. I shuddered violently as he licked every inch of my pussy, growling like some sort of animal. He didn't stop until I came twice more, completely exhausted from our raunchy wakeup call.

Crawling up my body, he gathered me in his arms. "We taste good together," he purred, nuzzling my cheek. I turned and kissed him, tasting our combined flavors on his mouth. He was right, we did taste good together. "Let's get some more sleep before our show tonight."

"You just had to have me?" I giggled, nipping at his mouth.

"Your bare back and adorable little ass were tempting me too much," he said, smacking my ass again. "I love you, Bella. I hope you know that."

"I love you more, Edward. And you show me how much you love every day," I smiled, brushing his disheveled hair away from his face. He grinned crookedly, folding me in his arms and holding me tightly. I sighed contentedly, drifting off asleep quickly.

We woke up around two. Alice dragged me down to the spa and the three of us enjoyed some girly pampering time. I got a fresh pedicure and a no-chip manicure. Nia got a massage and pedicure. Alice enjoyed having her hair blown out. When we were done, we continued our girly time up in Alice's suite while she perfectly put on my makeup for the show and curled my hair. Nia was flipping through her phone. "I got some more reviews from our performances," she said.

"What did they say?" Alice asked.

"The reviews for the second night at The Gardens were similar to the first night," Nia said. "However, the reviews from last night's acoustic set and the story about the autistic boy? They are beyond complimentary."

"We're in the paper?" I squeaked.

Nia nodded, getting up and picking up the complimentary paper that was left on Alice's doorstep. She flipped a few pages, handing me the paper. There was a large colored picture of the band with Evan in Edward's arms. I skimmed the article, swooning at how they described us and Edward's interaction with little Evan. "Wow," I breathed. "I can't believe this. So many positive remarks."

"That's because you guys are freaking awesome," Nia breathed. "I also looked on the website for the radio station. Liv and Philbert totally went on and on about great the acoustic set was. On top of that, they were so excited about how well you interacted with the fans."

"Philbert ... what a name," Alice snickered.

"It's a stage name, Alice," I said. "His real name is Neil, but he plays a part on the radio station. That's why he chose Philbert."

"But, couldn't he have chosen a cooler name? Like Thor or Gideon or Sebastian?" Alice asked.

"I don't know, but I'll ask him if I see him," I deadpanned. "Are we almost done? Kellan wants us to be at the TD Center by five. It's almost half past four. I still need to change."

"Just one more curl and then we're through," Alice said. With a smile, she turned me around. "Ta-da!"

"Perfect," I smiled. I stood up, hugging her and Nia before darting off to my suite. I found my outfit for the show tonight. It was not my usual attire, but cute nonetheless. It was a pair of striped shorts – vintage Versace, according to Alice – that highlighted my long legs. On top, I wore a sequined teal tank top and matching shoes. Since my top was so blingy, my jewelry was simple with just my wedding band and a pair of dangling citrine earrings. I tossed my hair into a loose side ponytail after I changed. Edward strolled out, wearing a pair of grey checked pants with a lighter shade of blue t-shirt. In his hands, he held a similarly colored button-down. "I see that Alice coordinated us tonight."

"She usually tries," Edward chuckled. "I think you're going to blind our fans, baby."

"I agree," I giggled. "But, it's a cute outfit. I wouldn't wear it anywhere but on stage, but I like it."

Edward was about to respond, but his cell phone went off on the nightstand. He sauntered over, picking it up and answering, "We're on our way down, Kellan. Don't get your boxers in a wad."

I smacked him. "Be nice," I hissed.

"Yes, Bella just reminded me to be nice," Edward chuckled. "You know us too well. We're coming and no, not that way. We had our naked fun time earlier, thank you." I smacked my husband again, glaring at him. "Yes, Bella just smacked me. Hold on ..." Edward looked at me, smiling crookedly. "Kellan says, 'Don't damage the guitar player'."

"I'll damage you alright if you continue spilling the beans about our healthy sex life to Kellan," I growled.

"Yes, dear," Edward snickered. I pinched his nipple, causing him to screech. "I'm being abused, Kellan. Okay, okay. It's all my fault. You just like Bella more than me."

"You're damn right, I do," Kellan said, his voice tinny through the speakers of the cell phone. "Now, get your nymphomaniac asses down here. NOW!!!"

Edward cringed, hanging up the phone. "I think we should go," he snickered.

"You're an ass," I giggled, picking up my bag with a change of clothes, some makeup and shower supplies.

"I'm your ass," he crooned.

"Unfortunately," I sighed dramatically. Edward wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck and tickling my sides. I squealed, laughing as Edward continued his tickle attack. "Stop! I'm going to pee!"

"What's the magic word?" he asked.

"Now!" I snickered, dancing out of his arms and holding out my arms. "Behave, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen. Don't make me kick your ass." He just laughed, lifting me up and tossing me over his shoulder. I giggled, trying to free myself, but he was too strong. He carried me up into the tour bus, tossing me onto one of the leather couches. He sat down next to me, grinning like a buffoon. "I hope you like the couch, Edward."

"Come on, cantante, I was just playing," he purred, kissing my neck.

"Don't kiss her lips, Edward! She's not wearing the lip stain. I had to get some that matched your outfit," Alice growled. She tossed a tube of lip stain to me. It was a deep red. "Put it on at the venue."

"Got it," I said.

Edward spent the fifteen-minute drive to the TD Center, trying to cajole me. I ignored him, but I knew he was playing. Arriving at the TD Center, everyone got off except for Edward and me. Even the bus driver got off. I got up, straddling Edward's lap. "You are in so much trouble, Mr. Cullen."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Cullen," he cooed, his hands resting on my ass. He was smirking crookedly.

"You'll have to make it up to me," I said, leaning forward and moving as close as humanly possible to him.

"What's that?" he breathed, rocking my hips over his.

"Love me," I whispered, kissing his nose.

"Always," he purred, consuming my mouth with his.

There was a loud bang on the door and Kellan glared at us through the window. Edward flipped him off, but we got out of the bus and went to our dressing rooms. A half hour later, we did our sound check after The Cliffhangers did theirs. We also met up with Evan and Walter, along with their invited guests: Pam, Evan's mom and Paige, Evan's older sister. We took pictures with them, giving them a backstage glimpse of what goes on during a concert like ours. Evan was quiet, but when he 'spoke,' he usually talked to Edward. My husband was holding Evan's hand, listening intently to everything that Evan said.

Our time with Evan was cut short when the doors of the venue opened up. Evan gave Edward the hugest hug, slapping a high five to Emmett and Jasper. When he got to me, he hugged my legs, looking up at me with these blue eyes, singing something that I'd never heard before. "Forever and always, yours and mine. I'll be with you, until the end of time," Evan cooed. Darting back to his parent's they left the stage, fawning over Evan.

"Did you hear what Evan sang to me?" I asked Edward as we wandered underneath the stage to the green room.

"Not really. He was really quiet," Edward replied. "Was it one of our songs?"

"No," I breathed. "It was something amazing." I tucked Evan's simple melody and heartfelt rhyme in the back of my head, thinking that I could write a song for my husband. I'd credit Evan, sending him a copy of the music.

As the stadium filled up, we hung out with The Cliffhangers. It was nice to see all of them. We hadn't really talked to them since they got in just prior to performing in New York. When we were traveling to Boston, they were finalizing their housing needs with Jared and the Twilight execs and met up with us this afternoon.

Shortly before seven, The Cliffhangers went up to the stage. We heard them begin their forty-minute set, which went by in a flash. Lou, the stage manager, called us up to the stage. Our ear protection was put on and instruments were handed to Edward and Jasper. As The Cliffhangers left, we huddled and said our prayers. The lights dimmed and the instrumental music from the B-side of Midnight Sun began playing. While the introduction spun and twisted, we clambered onto the stage. The stage hands plugged Edward and Jasper into their amplifiers and I picked up my microphone.

Through our ear protection, Lou gave us a count off before Edward, Jasper and Emmett began playing along with the recording. They didn't need it, but it was definitely a safety net. "La Cantante" began, making butterflies attack my stomach. The lights went up and I smiled, holding up the microphone. With a grin, I began singing and the butterflies went away, replaced with confidence and strength from my family, my friends and most importantly, my husband.

A/N: Third performance down! WOO HOO! Things are going okay. Some minor drama with the security guys and Bella's fear, but that was easily solved. And what do you think about Edward and Evan. Totally cute, huh? I had a student who was autistic and music was the only thing that got him out of his shell. I had to put it in there.

Pictures for this chapter are on my blog. You can find a link to that on my profile. I'm also on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation. Twitter, too: tufano79.

Now, will I be this detailed for every city we go to? No. My goal, hopefully, is to get through a couple of cities per chapter. Up next will be Portland, Maine, New Brunswick and Montreal. Leave me some loving! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4K 38
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or emotion. Or The story of L...
310K 2K 11
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
89.1K 2K 13
And to love in this wild world, Is the bravest thing you could ever do. The Cullen family needs help, they need witnesses of their own to protect the...
2.7M 98.8K 51
𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 & 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 | ❝You want to eat everyone you see and I don't want to eat at all. Sounds to me like we'd be great friends.❞ In which an anore...