The Undercover Popstar (Jelsa)

By MeganSmith847

They said she couldn't do it, they told her to die and that she was just a waste of space. But the one thing... More

Her past
At The Talent Show
The Record Deal
Sleepover at Elsa's house
The Bedrooms
The Game Night
A movie star!
What to do?
First Day Back At School!
Secrets Out!
What have I done?
Home
First date
1 year later
Epilogue

First Day of Filming

346 15 7
By MeganSmith847

Anna's P.O.V
I still can't believe that MY sister is Elsa Winters, she was my idol I can't believe I didn't realise it sooner, I mean yeah I'm mad for her not telling me and I can understand why she didn't but I mean at least I have a famous sister it's just a shame I can't brag about it to anyone.

My thoughts get interrupted as muscular arms slither around my waist I turn around to lock eyes with Kristoff. I give him a peck on the lips and smile at this guy who I love. I am so glad I have him unlike that idiot of my ex Hans who coincidentally is supposed to be my first love interest. I hate that I have to pretend to love him but I do get to punch him so it's all good. I will be good at faking being in love with him as I believed I once was but I know that was just a petty little crush that I thought was love but I know what I have with Kristoff, the relationship we have, I know for definite that is love. So at least I won't have to pretend to be in love with him. I smile at the though.

"Come on it's time for the first day of filming." He says.

I squeal in excitement and with a quick peck on the cheek before bidding goodbye to him I rush over to the makeup van sitting down and letting the artists work their magic. I try and keep still which is very hard as I am full of excitement and the smile on my face is even bigger when I see Elsa come and sit next to me. She smiles at me, sitting in her chair next to me. She reaches over to hold my hand to calm me down and I begin to sit still and the artists immediately get to work.

*Half an hour later*

Our makeup had been completed a long time ago and after browsing the wardrobe that the fashion people, I don't know the proper name for them, but anyway once I've finished browsing through the many clothes they have selected I eventually find the perfect outfit to wear. I slip into my gorgeous dress tying my hair into a bun with a green ribbon. I gaze into the mirror this outfit is perfect and for the first time in forever I feel like a star!

I come out of the changing rooms and meet Elsa who is in her Queen style outfit she looks so elegant and uptight I know she isn't really like that which convinces me more of how much of a good actress she will be.  She sees me and smiles and elegantly, rushing over to me a big smile stretching on her face. She greets me in a hug and after a while pulls away standing in front of me, waiting until we get given instructions.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

"Excited!" I squeal jumping up and down. This causes her to giggle which I smile at.

"Good. I am a bit nervous though I have to do it with my powers and I do know what it feels like to not be in control of them" She says her smile fading.

Guilt fills me as I feel like it was partially my fault that I cause her to show her powers. You see.....

Flashback

"Your just so stupid and such a nerd" Jack says to Elsa.

I had just come from the end of lesson and as I was heading to my next I could see Jack and other bullies pushing and saying mean things to Elsa. They continued to push her.

"HEY!" I shout and cause them to stop.

"Oh is this the sister of this stupid nerd. I bet it feels like you are a waste of space compared to someone like her, You should just go die!" I hear Jack say.

A look of hurt flashes in her eyes and I see them glazing up. A tear slips down her eyes.

"JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!" I shout.

Jack looks at me and angrily stomps up towards me. He goes to punch me, I close my eyes waiting for the impact but it never comes. I open my eyes and see Elsa standing in front of me. Her eyes are pouring with tears.

Jack laughs. I glare at him and he goes over to his friends. They all laugh.

"How dare they!" I say my face getting all flustered from anger. I go to march towards them but Elsa pulls me back.

"Elsa what are you doing?" I ask curious.

"Stopping you from making a mistake" She says hurt clear in her tone.

"HE PUNCHED YOU!" I yell. This caused the bullies to stop and turn around as well as a crowd and all my friends to form a crowd.

"Just let it go" She says walking off but I stop her.

"NO. Why won't you stand up to them" I say and I can tell she is hiding something.

"I said just let it go!" She shouts and suddenly I see ice around in front of me. Gasps escape from the crowd and someone yells monster. I look at Elsa with shock to as why she didn't tell me but she just runs out of the school.

End of Flashback....

I ended up sorting everything out and everyone forgot it. Our relationship became closer then ever after she finally let me in after shutting me out for a while. I also talked to Jack and after he apologised to me and I did tell him to apologise to Elsa but he wouldn't, a friendship between us did end up forming and we are friends to this very day. I'm aware that my friends don't like Elsa that much but that's because she was never that interesting but we didn't know about this big secret she was hiding. I just wish things were different as I can tell she has a lot more to her then we know and maybe my friends, even though they were mean I wouldn't stop from being friends with, would end up liking her more.

I sigh at the thought.

"Right everybody to set!" I hear the director shout and I rush to the stage as we begin filming the first scene.

*3 hours later*

I fall on to the sofa with a sigh of my feet. I put my feet up and go of to a light sleep only to be woken up by my sister.

"You must be tired" She says.

"Exhausted" I reply.

I see Elsa get up and she leaves the room to allow me to sleep. We had been filming for a while having to do a couple of re takes and after 3 hours we had finally managed to complete all of the opening scene.

I knew Elsa was a good singer from the song but I didn't realise she was that good.

Flashback

Elsa had  been working on a song was what I had over heard her telling the director. She got some ideas on how to finish it after reading through the script and asked if she could perform it. I knew what she was like as a singer but when she began to sing in the recording studio my mouth went agape and I was shocked. She was seriously talented.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen

A kingdom of isolation,

And it looks like I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside

Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Don't let them in, don't let them see

Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know

Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care

What they're going to say

Let the storm rage on,

The cold never bothered me anyway!

It's funny how some distance

Makes everything seem small

And the fears that once controlled me

Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do

To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!

Let it go, let it go

I am one with the wind and sky

Let it go, let it go

You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand

And here I'll stay

Let the storm rage on!

My power flurries through the air into the ground

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around

And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast

I'm never going back,

The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go

And I'll rise like the break of dawn

Let it go, let it go

That perfect girl is gone!

Here I stand

In the light of day

Let the storm rage on,

The cold never bothered me anyway!

End of flashback.....

Who had thought I had such a talented secret. I just wish she would let her secret be known. I begin to think about the events of today and with these thoughts in my mind darkness soon embraces me and I fall into a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1575 words.

Hey guys, I am so sorry for such the long wait but with all my exams and just being really busy and all I haven't had the time to update this book. I have now finished school so I will hopefully be able to update much more often but it is quite hard to think of ideas but I have plenty for this so I know where it is going. I have made this chapter longer in order to make up for it and I hope you continue to read, vote and comment what you think of this story.

I will try to update again soon, but anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the many more to come :)

Bye for now.

-Meg x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...
266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...
95.3K 3.3K 34
The big six- plus a few other well known characters- meet at a summer camp created to help gifted teens prepare to protect the ungifted. Jack, Flynn...
4.8K 260 18
As if seeing him kiss her wasn't enough pain for her, when Elsa found out Jack was engaged to someone else, she knew her chances were gone. But when...