The Missing Heiress

By RaineManlapas

James Isaac Tan, a billionaire CEO of one of the most successful and largest conglomerates in the country, f... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER TEN

8.7K 266 3
By RaineManlapas

CHAPTER TEN

Keeping Her Safe

James and Georgina boarded the hotel's limousine from the basement parking. Juan was sat beside the chauffeur at the front of the bullet-proofed limousine. A car with a security team drove ahead of them and another car with another security team drove behind them.

They went to the airport. Georgina was dressed in a black business suit with matching black shoes for a man, which James had ordered at the shopping boutique of their hotel. Her hair was hidden inside a matching black bowler hat. She also wore black-rimmed non-prescription clear eyeglasses to make the disguise as his male staff even more realistic.

When they reached the security of his private jet, he teased her. "You also look sexy in a man's suit, honey."

"Whatever! So, tell me now why I have to disguise as your male staff," she had responded.

"Manolo Kim is already brain dead. He tried to escape last night along with your attackers last month. His relatives were already given the choice to remove the life-support device or not," he informed her. "My Dad had sent more security for us upon your Dad's request. Your security team had to stay at the mansion for decoy. Juan will be your close-in bodyguard wherever you go. Your Dad feared that Manolo's father will be more enraged because of what happened to his son. You can still enjoy the outdoors out wherever we go but you should be in disguised and Juan must be with you at all times. Your Mom's brother, Senator Lorenzo Blanco, had also contacted your relatives and his politician friends around Europe and USA so that they could help us in ensuring your safety."

The pilot had already announced that they were about to take off. James had fastened Georgina's seatbelt then he fastened his as well.

Once it was safe already to remove their seatbelts, James escorted his fiancée to the en-suite bedroom at the rear of the jet. "Let's get some rest, honey. It will be a long trip. Our first stop would be London." Then he addressed all the security personnel who accompanied them as his chief of staff, "Men, get some rest as well. We don't know the extent of Sheng-li Kim's forces. I want you all to focus on making my fiancée safe. I just need one bodyguard. John, get some rest as well. The printing of those documents we need can wait until we reach our accommodations."

At the privacy of the bedroom, James stripped off his clothes just leaving his boxer. Georgina did the same just living her lacy black matching bra and boyleg panty. She joined James on the bed and snuggled closely to his chest. He covered their bodies with the comforter and hugged his fiancée's body much tighter.

He teased her, "Let's get some sleep now, honey. You disturbed my sleep a while ago with your nightmare and seduction."

She pinched his right nipple. He jerked a little.

Then she moved on top of his body, "I want another round of foreplay, honey," she told him looking alluringly to his eyes.

He warned her, "This bedroom is not sound-proofed, honey. I don't want those men hearing how loud you moan and scream whenever we make out. I don't want them to think negatively of you."

She moved back beside him snuggling on to his chest, "I don't know if I can sleep again. I'm afraid to have the same nightmare, James."

"I'll be here to wake you up when it happens," he pinned her down on the bed and then claimed her mouth for a warm reassuring kiss, "I won't let Sheng-li Kim's men harm you, honey. They won't succeed. So, sleep now so that you'll have the energy to enjoy roam around London once we arrived there."

She bestowed his lips a short kiss, "Thank you for loving me, honey."

He replied, "Same to you honey! I would have been miserable if you didn't agree with the engagement."

She confessed, "Being a Lucero had somehow given me the confidence to give in with my feelings for you. I felt so unworthy to deserve you before."

He told her, "You should have not! Even if you're Zoey Dizon, I will still love you unconditionally and my family will still accept you wholeheartedly."

She put her arms around his neck and whispered softly, "Why are you not shaving your face anymore, honey?"

"You'll enjoy making out with me more with my unshaven face." He nibbled the erogenous zone by her neck.

Georgina covered her mouth to suppress her moan. "James, the rest of your employees might hear me."

"You started it first, remember?" He moved back to his previous position and guided her to snuggle back to his chest, "Behave now, my zealous fiancée. We'll continue your lessons when we hit land."

They fall asleep for hours. When Juan knocked by the door to inform them of a meal, James replied, "We'll go out in a few minutes, Juan. Thanks."

Georgina wore the trousers and the white shirt of the business suit without tucking in the shirt.

James also wore the trousers and the blue shirt oh his business suit without tucking in the shirt.

Juan teased Georgina when they came out of the room, "Did you have a good sleep, lady boss?"

Georgina bantered, "Nope, your true boss here is so clingy I cannot breathe comfortably."

Juan responded, "I cannot blame him. We lost you for more than a month when your parents found you. And now, your life had been threatened twice in just a span of one month. If only he could sew you by his hip, I bet he would."

Georgina commented, "This is what I missed the most with my old life, joking around with you Juan. Of course I also miss working as James' chief-of staff but don't worry John. Your boss won't give me back my old job even if I seduced him. He's so decided to pamper me so much as his future wife. Last night, I volunteered to help him out with work, he declined it, insisting that I should just go to sleep early."

James joined the conversation, "Up to now, she still hasn't fully realized that she's not Zoey Dizon anymore. Her parents had lost her for twenty-five long years. Of course, they would do everything to keep her safe."

When they arrived at London City Airport, they were fetched by two chauffeur-driven cars of The Lanesborough. James, Georgina and Juan rode the first car while John and the three other security officers rode the second car.

James had chosen The Lanesborough Four-Bedroom Suite for their two-day stay in London.

James and Georgina occupied the first bedroom; Juan had the room nearest to his boss' bedroom; and the two other bedrooms were shared by John and the three other security officers.

They arrived at the hotel thirty minutes before 12:00 noon. They already had their meals at the private jet so all weren't hungry. Georgina decided to rest because James promised him that they would have a tour around London after his meeting

James had prepared for his business lunch meeting at Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. He would be accompanied by John and one security officer. Georgina would be left with Juan and the other security officers.

As soon as James business meeting ended at around 2 PM, he along with his companions went back to the hotel.

Georgina was taking a shower when he arrived. He immediately removed all his clothes and joined her.

It surprised her, "Oh, you're back," she faced him and gave lips a shot kiss but he prolonged it

Afterwards, he told her, "Turn around again, honey so I can wash your back."

As he lathered her back, she asked him, "How was your meeting?"

"It went well. We shall sign the contracts tomorrow morning," he replied. He was done washing her back so he turned on the shower and washed his body as well.

Georgina got the lathering puff from him as he turned off the shower. He washed his back. She asked, "Are you sure, we'll tour around the city? Aren't you tired?"

He answered, "We'll have time to rest after dinner. I have another appointment at 9 PM. I want you to accompany me. Juan will also be with us." He couldn't resist kissing her again and so he did. It was long. Both their hands explored each other's nakedness. But they were disturbed by the ringing of the doorbell.

"It's probably the snacks I ordered," she informed him. "I felt hungry when I woke up."

He acknowledged it, "Then let's be done with this, so you can eat before we leave."

As they finished their shower, they both wore a bathrobe and dried their hair with a separate towel. They dressed up casually, afterwards.

He had talked with John for some last-minute instructions while Georgina was having afternoon snacks with their four security officers.

When everyone was ready, they all left for the tour around the city aboard two chauffeur-driven cars. They were toured around the city until six in the evening.

By the time they arrived at their suite, the dinner they pre-ordered was already set at the dining room.

After the dinner, they all rested.

Thirty minutes before 9 PM, James, Georgina, and Juan prepared for their last appointment.

When they reached Royal Albert Hall just in time for the concert of Coldplay, Georgina's favorite foreign band, she was so surprised. Their seats were near the stage.

Georgina was so happy the entire time. Such had made James and Juan happy for her as well. They knew how much of her freedom was curtailed when she had been reunited with her parents. The two attempts on her life had somehow dampened her lively spirit. James and Juan both knew that she wasn't the free-spirited Zoey Dizon anymore that they had been with for five years. Anywhere she goes, she had to be followed by bodyguards.

As the concert ended at half an hour past ten that night, they were all shocked to see Dulce Marie Kim from afar.

They immediately boarded their car, hoping that they weren't seen by Dulce Marie and her bodyguards.

Inside the car, Georgina had a panic-attack. She was seated between James and Juan at the backseat for security purposes.

James tried to comfort her, "Please breathe, honey. I won't let anything bad happen to you. Juan and I will keep you safe. We'll immediately leave tomorrow as soon as the contracts were signed."

Georgina breathed. She had managed to relax but she snuggled into his chest crying. "Why is she here?"

Juan tried to lighten up the mood, "Perhaps, she's just a Coldplay fan like you. She's even wearing a Coldplay shirt." Then he went serious to assure her, "You got nothing to worry. All of six of us with you in this trip are skilled combatant and shooter. Besides, you're a skilled combatant as well. You also know how to fire a gun. You should not panic, lady boss. Whatever happens, you should just apply what you had learned from all your self-defense classes. We also have with us the bullet-proofed undergarments, cloak and hat that your father had custom-ordered for you."

When they reached the hotel, the three other security officers were already at the driveway to escort them.

Georgina immediately went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready to sleep. She knew that James still needed to iron out things some details regarding their trip the following day to Oslo, Norway.

He waited on her until she emerged from the bathroom wearing a nightgown.

He thoughtfully asked her as he guided her into the bed, "Are you okay, honey?"

"Yes, I'm fine. You can now continue working with John," she told her. She didn't want him to worry much.

"Don't overthink too much. I called your Dad. He informed me that Manolo Kim's father had already decided to remove the life-support device. They are just waiting for his daughter. You got nothing to worry. I think Dulce Marie Kim is already on her way back to Filipinas. He leaned down and kissed her lips. "I'll join you in a short while."

Such revelation had made her calmed down a bit. When James left the bedroom, she got her tablet to video call her mother. After her thirty-minute conversation with her mother, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

When James joined her after an hour, she was already asleep.

James was already not around when she woke up the following morning. She saw a note on his bedside table with a message.

Honey G,

I didn't wake you up anymore. You were sleeping so tight that I never felt like bothering it. Juan and one security officer will be around to keep you safe. You may want to shop for clothes. Even if it's summer, it will still be cold in Norway, Iceland and Denmark.

I'll be back before lunch time. We'll have lunch together before we leave for Norway.

Lots of love,

Honey J

Georgina took a bath before going to the dining room wearing the large bathrobe over her undergarments. Juan and the other security officer were already done having breakfast so she ate alone. She decided to video call her mother again as well as Phoebe while eating.

After the video call and breakfast, she told Juan about the shopping trip. Juan knew about it and informed her that they were ready to escort her out when she was ready.

She brushed her teeth and decided to dress up casually with Kaylyn's signature black patterned dress, black wool-felt wide-brimmed Gucci hat, and black Gucci ankle boots. Then she wore a pair Louis Vuitton black sunglasses and put her phone, tablet, wallet, vanity kit and leather case of debit and credits cards inside her black Hermes bag. Even if she didn't have the mood for shopping, she ought to shop because she didn't have much clothes with her.

(A/N: Shopping OOTD...dress, hat, boots, bag, and sunglasses)

The hotel chauffeur had driven them to Mount Street, New and Old Bond Street, and Regent Street.

At Mount Street she bought: a black and white knee-length dress at Oscar de la Renta; a white handbag and a hearts-and-stars plexi box clutch at Lanvin; a red knee-length dress at Carolina Herrera; brown Audrey sunglasses at Celine; and Impera Nude high heel pumps at Christian Louboutin.

At New and Old Bond Streets she purchased: white espadrilles at Valentino; a black Bonded Microfaille A-line coat at Gucci; white loafers at Church's; a white backless halter knee-length dress at Christian Dior; Crystals flat sandals at Chanel; six different colored and styled ties for James at Hermes; and five more pairs of undergarments at Victoria's Secret.

At Regent Street she procured: Paty (black) and Olivia (blue) skinny jeans at Mango; black lace dress, Brit Silk Tabea dress, dark black currant Brit knit check blouse, Brit Merino wool multi-stitch sweater, a monogram reversible cashmere and wool blanket poncho, and brown and grey knee boots Burberry; denim overall and distressed denim dress at Guess; white denim skinny jeans at Levi's; and men's watch and cufflink set for James at Hugo Boss.

It was already lunch time when Georgina and her security escorts arrived at the hotel.

James was invited by his business associate for lunch. He opted to decline saying that he promised his fiancée that they would have lunch together so his business associate just told him to have his fiancée joined them.

Georgina had to rush getting dress for the lunch that James had asked her to attend. She wore her newly purchased Christian Dior white backless halter knee-length dress and accessorized it with her available jewelries, newly purchased Lanvin clutch, Gucci black boots, Gucci black hat, and Louis Vuitton black sunglasses.

(A/N: Lunch OOTD)

She arrived at Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester just in time. The business associate was with his wife. James had introduced her to the couple after greeting her with a chaste kiss on her lips. The couple was so impressed by her beauty and brains.

After the lunch, they went back to the hotel to pack. She packed all her new purchases inside the Louis Vuitton Zephyr 70 Damier Cobalt Canvass trolley case. It was the luggage sent by her father containing the bullet-proofed undergarments, cloak and hat.

Juan, John and all the security officers had their lunch as well. Once they were checked out, they boarded the chauffeur-driven cars that would deliver them to their private jet.

They arrived at Oslo, Norway in around two hours. With the private vehicle John had pre-hired with the recommendation of the Grand Hotel Oslo front desk, they were safely delivered to their hotel and checked in to two adjacent Signature Two-Bedroom Suites.

As Georgina and James reached the privacy of their bedroom, she gave him her gifts.

He was really surprised, "Thank you, honey. You didn't have to buy me gifts. There's no occasion anyway."

She replied, "Well, I just want to thank you for that Coldplay concert surprise."

"Well, I just wanted to cheer you up," he said.

"And I really appreciate it."

They stayed in Norway until the morning of July 5. Then they flew to Iceland to spend the weekend with an MIT classmate of James.

They spent one week in Copenhagen, Denmark, then another week in Toronto, Canada

In USA, their first stop was at New York City. James left Georgina under the care of her Aunt Lourdes. He felt that she would be safer there while he made his business transactions for the remaining days of July in four states in America – New York, Florida, Nevada and California. That same day, their mothers would also arrive just for a two-day stay.

When their mothers arrived, James left for Miami, Florida with Juan and John. The other security officers were left at New York for additional protection. Aunt Lourdes's husband served as a member of New York State Senate.

Georgina shopped most of the time with the three older women and her female cousin, Louisse.

When James was already done with his business transactions in Las Vegas, Nevada as well as in Sacramento, California, he returned to New York City to have the final business transactions in his itinerary. Their mothers had already gone back home. Georgina just joined them at the airport when they were to go back home already.

After the private jet took off, James had led Georgina to the en-suite bedroom so they could comfortably rest.

As she snugged comfortably on his chest, she told him, "I would be cooped at home again once we reached home."

He understood what she felt. The two attacks on her life had made her anxious. The free-spirited Zoey he had known for five years had turned into a fretful Georgina. He kissed the top of her head and drew her body much closer. "Everything will eventually end, honey. But until then we have to take all the precautionary measures to keep you safe. We shall have a long trip. Don't worry too much and just take some rest."

The private jet landed at Missi International Airport at around six in the evening. They waited for their security escorts.

They were already headed towards the limousine when several loud bombing sounds were heard.

James and Juan immediately secured Georgina. James gave her a small handgun. There were lots of smoke and they couldn't see the limousine.

After hearing several exchange of shots, James just felt dizzy after having a slight pain by his nape.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 585 8
โ maybe this wasn't so bad โž โœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- a story in which sunshine meets grumpy after they're forced to share an apartment in paris. from two very dif...
5.3K 210 10
a drake story based off the song stacys brother, ART IS NOT MINE! thank you for reading. please vote and comment Im a lot better then when i first s...
12M 214K 42
Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her heart and soul. They were high school swee...
127K 7.8K 27
It had always been just Nyx and her mother. Growing up poor in a small cottage on the hillside meant there wasn't much to do for most of her life. Ei...