The Alpha's Mate ✔️

By Freeze_you_out

||❕ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ❕|| Freya is the jewel of her pack. She has no high position in her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*BONUS* Lauren and Jessy
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Other Books
*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

Chapter 3

20.6K 548 54
By Freeze_you_out

(☝️Above is the photo of Lauren, Alpha Mason's sister ☝️)

As I stare into his eyes and I feel his arms holding me tighter against him, making the sparks more intensive.

"Mine" he says. I can see his eyes turn wolf and I am willing to bet mine are doing the same right now.

I try to say something, anything at all but I seem to have forgotten how to form words with my mouth. I could only stare at him and take in all of him. He has the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen and his hair... it looks like if I ran my fingers through it would feel as if I was touching silk.

My attention is diverted to his lips and the sudden urge to see if they are as soft against my lips as they look now.

He sees me checking him out and I can feel him doing the same thing to me. He catches me looking at his lips and he starts lowering his head as if he had the same curiosity as me. I hold my breath expecting his touch but as soon as our lips were inches apart, Jessy, Kevin and Dean storm out of the house interrupting our almost kiss.

"Freya! " Jessy yells" What the hell happened? We heard you scream and why is he caring you? Are you hurt? " she asks and I blush thinking of what had almost happened

" I'm fine" I say finally finding my words. I turn to my mate "Can you... umm...put me down please?" I ask shyly

I've been expecting him for so long, I didn't even know how to act in front of him.

He puts me down but he still holds me close to him and thank God because I'm still trying to regain the strength to stand.

"This is... ummm... what's your name exactly?" I ask him turning to him

He smiles at me

"I'm Mason, the Alpha of this pack" he says surprising us all

"Al... Alpha? " I check stuttering in the process

"Yes. It's nice to meet you Freya." he says and some part of me thinks he is teasing me

"Hello" I say and then I want to kick myself. Hello! Seriously?

"I'm Jessy" I hear someone say from behind me and then I remember we are not alone. I quickly get out of his embrace which I could tell didn't please him one bit.

"Right" I say composing myself "This is Jessy, Kevin and Dean and inside there is still Mia, Jonas, Dylan and Amy" I quickly made the introductions

"Alpha Mason here was kind enough to catch me when I fell from the ladder, that's why he was caring me" I explained

"Really? You could have died!" Jessy scorned me

When I was about to reply I hear

"Dinner's ready!" I hear Mia yell from the inside

"It was nice to meet you Alpha" Kevin says and then the three of them walked inside the house and I was left alone with my mate again.

I didn't exactly know what to do right now but one thing is certain is that I wanted to spend more time with him.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" I ask looking him in the eyes

He comes closer "I would love to but I can't today" he says

I try to hide my disappointment

"But how about tomorrow? Dinner at my place?" he invites caressing my cheek with the tip of his fingers. It was almost as if he was afraid to touch me. I lean my face into his touch.

"Dinner sounds good" I say smiling "Goodnight" I start to turn my back to him when I'm push into his chest and before I knew it he was kissing me.

I've kissed a couple of boys before but nothing had ever felt like this before. We break the kiss and Mason smiles and says "Goodnight" then he walks away leaving me all hot and bothered in front of my house.

I could barely sleep last night. The kids were suspicious last night but I haven't told them anything yet. I can't believe I finally found him, an Alpha! Who would have guessed? After many hours I could still feel the touch of his lips on mine. I exhale in content.

This morning we had training with the other wolves and we were all curious to see the difference between here and back home. Although I should probably start thinking this place as my home...

We follow the other wolves to a sort of open air compound. There are already lots of wolves here, some of them greet us as we pass, others glare at us as if our presence bothered them but I just simply told my kids not to bother and ignore them.

I was stretching when the scent of dark chocolate mixed with the first breeze of spring, that I now recognise as belonging to my mate hit me strongly. He was here.

"Morning pack" I hear him say and then I finally spot him

"Morning Alpha" everybody says in union

Mason seems to be scanning the crowd for someone and then he finally lands his eyes on me. He gives a hint of a smile almost unnoticeable to others and keeps on speaking.

"Today your Beta will be the one to train you"

I hear a few sounds of disappointment, especially from the women. His Beta smiles as if finding something funny.

"I'll be training alongside you today. " now the female all cheered, I swear I was not liking this at all. He was mine! "Choose your partners"

And then he said nothing at all. Beta took charge and told us to do some warming up exercises. Jessy is my partner.

During an hour I saw my mate going wolf to wolf helping them with their technique never once looking my way. It's not the fact that he doesn't look at me that's bothering me but the fact every unmated wolf female is enjoying his closeness to rub against him and touch him at every chance they had.

I was so unfocused Jessy managed to punch me for the second time today.

"AU! " I wine making Jessy give a small laugh "Why did you do that?"

" You're the one who is unfocused! You're much better than me but I already managed to hit you twice because you're so busy sending death glares to every female who touches your mate!" she says, whispering the last part

"How...?" I started to ask since I haven't told anyone about that

"Oh please! As if I didn't notice the vibe going on when I interrupt you yesterday. Not to mention, I totally saw you making out when we went inside the house." she explained evading my punch

"Does everybody knows?" I ask not believe it

"Yup "

" Then why haven't you said anything? "

" Because he is your mate and we wanted you tell us when you were ready. We know how much you wanted mate Freya, we weren't about to mess that up."

I hug her tight after her explanation

"I'm the one who should be looking out for you guys not the other way around" I say kissing her forehead

"We look after each other's in our pack. At least that is what you keep telling us every week" she said teasing me

I laugh and when I look at my mate I see him staring at me with a smirk on his lips. Feeling less angry I smirk back and actually start to pay attention to the training. Jessy is right I am better than her so I take this time to actually helping her training. Every time she made a wrong move I would correct her and do it again. Today's training was more for her than for me, my father and Alpha Jack had personally seen to my training due to the imminent treat on my life. I train and practise every day for hours until I was stronger, faster and more cunning in the art of war then everybody else. I was so used to fight against the men in higher positions that everybody else below that standard was easily defeated.

Suddenly I feel a pair of hands on my waist and from the sparks I know exactly who it is.

"I'll train with her now. Go find another partner. " he said to Jessy to which she happily complied giving me a wink as she walks away.

I turn around to face him removing his hands from my waist.

" I thought you were too busy with the other female wolves" I say trying to hit him to which he easily evaded

"Jealous love?" he asks making his move that I had already predicted

"No." I say going at him again "More like annoyed that you are letting every she wolf from the pack rub against you" I admit managing to catch him of guard and trick him into falling flat on his back on the floor.

That brought some stares from the other wolves.

He gets up in a flash and charges at me and even thought I managed to defend a lot of his hits, he is still the Alpha. And he manages to trap me on the floor on top of me with my arms on top of my head.

His eyes are wolf and the feel of him pressing against me was starting to turn me on a little bit.

"You're the only she wolf I want rubbing against me love. There is no need to be jealous. " he says smiling teasingly at me

" Mason everyone is staring" I say trying to convince him to move. Every wolf around us were looking at us, some were smirking finding the situation entertaining, others, majority the female were sending me death glares.

"So? Your mine" he says still with the wolf in his eyes

"Oh boy" I say knowing that if he didn't separate from me soon his wolf may act on the lust I can see clearly in his eyes and I know that I wouldn't have the heart or the strength to resist him.

Honestly I only saw one way out.

"Mason" I say sweetly catching his attention

"Yes love? " he asks smelling my neck

" I'm sorry, but this was necessary" I apologize beforehand and then I raise my knee hitting him right where the sun doesn't shine making him lose his grip on me, allowing me to break free from his hold and get up in a hurry.

"Freya... " he starts to say but I decide to walk away before we get into another of those situation.

Jessy follows me laughing next to Mia, Jonas, Amy and Kevin.

" That was amazing!" Jessy laughs "God the look on his face...hilarious!"

I just smile at her words. My heart was still beating like a drum in a rock concert. My hands are shaking and my legs feel like jell-o. I don't even know how I'm walking right now. Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?

After calming down a little bit I finally notice Dean and Dylan aren't with us when I ask where they are Mia is the one who answers me

"Dean is with his mate and Dylan found his mate today during training so they are together right now."

My smile is so big right now my mouth as started to hurt. I'm so happy some of them are finding their mates. Now they will finally be able to be happy.

I'm sweating so I go to my bedroom and prepare myself a bath. I needed it after my confrontation with Mason. When the warm water makes contact with my body, I feel my muscles starting to relax. This is exactly what I needed after this morning, although I have to admit I had fun.

I always used the time I spend in the bath to reflect on how my life was going. Obviously my first thought was Mason, lest be honest my only thought was only about him.

When the water started getting cold I got up,cleaned myself with the towel and put on a black lingerie set that I had boughta couple of weeks ago. I was humming to myself as I walk inside the bedroom, sodistracted on my own thoughts that I didn't notice there was somebody in myroom until he spoke.

"If you're trying to compensate me for kneeing me in the jewels love, I got to say... It's working" he said eyeing me with lustful eyes

I jump at his voice and freeze when I see it' s him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask completely forgetting my state of clothing

"Well after you hit the family jewels on our last encounter" he starts saying making me blush in embracement "I decided I wanted an apology in person"

"It's your fault so don't expect any apologies from my part" I said

"It's ok love, you're little private show was apology enough" he said grinning from ear to ear

I look at him confused then at myself and I quickly try to cover myself up as best as possible with my hands.

"Stop staring!" I yell to him

He just laughs and looks away for my sake.

"It's nothing I will already be seeing in the future" he says smiling

"Shut up" was my only answer

I blush thinking about having sex with him. Not that having sex was news to me, I lost my virginity when I was 20 but still... with him It's different.

I quickly pull out a dress from my closet. It's a dark blue, basic at the top but had white straps from the waist down.

"Can you zip me up? " I ask him as I approach the bed, where he was sitting

He does so without a word. Having him so near me but without touching my skin was almost unbearable. He seems to think the same thing. As he finishes zipping my dress he drops a kiss in the juncture where the shoulder met the neck, making me have Goosebumps all over my skin.

"Spend the day with me" he suddenly says

I turn back to look at him and saw him with a serious face watching me intensively.

"Ok" I murmur back eager to spend some time with him

"Meet me downstairs in 10 minutes." he instructed me giving me a kiss on my cheek "Don't keep me waiting long!"

And with that he walked out of the room.

I rush to my closet and take out my red high heels with a bow in the front. After putting them on I rush to my powder table and apply a quick make up finishing with a tiny blush of my hair.

I look at the clock and notice I still have two minutes to spare. I take a deep breath to calm myself, pick up my purse and make my way downstairs. As I take the last steps I lock eyes with him and I can't help but smile as I see him waiting there.

This, today, is the beginning of a brand new life for me. With him by my side. But there is still a lot to be said to one another and many secrets still left to be uncovered.
Will our love survive it all?

Vote and comment please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 16.6K 44
"I don't want a mate, need a mate or have a mate. Nothing you say is going to change that." Alpha Aidan of the Fervidus territories has been longing...
206 7 30
Forced into a pack after her father's death, she only ever knew the life of a lone wolf. Now, she was a puppet in a game of shifter politics. Where o...
17.8M 523K 50
"I don't want you to mark me" I said quickly. "Why?" he asked me, his tone seemed calm but i knew he was far from it. "I have a commitment towards my...
10.3K 480 19
Freya was a sweet she-wolf. She belonged to a nice pack and had a nice boyfriend. She knew they weren't mates, but they said they looked good togethe...