๊ชฎ๊ช‘๐“ฒ๊ช€๊ชฎ๊ชŠ๐˜ด

By Lava98

"She has no heartbeat," Superman says. "That's because she's dead," Batman says. "But she's also alive." "How... More

Description
Discovery
Not Really A Home
Ghost Twins
Mr. Twister
Campfire Stories
Santa Prisca
Amazo
New Teammate
Atlantis
School
Training Simulation
Sick?
Halloween Dance
Where'd All the Adults Go?
Team Bonding
Siblings
The Daring Dangers
Kittens (Part 1 of 2)
Kittens (Part 2 of 2)
Snow, Initiation, and Nightmares!
Secrets Revealed
Final Showdown
1.) Extra: Parent Interrogation and Remi's Girlfriend
2.) Extra: Beast Boy
3.) Initiation: Lieutenant and Sergeant Marvel
4.) Initiation: Aquagirl and Tempest
5.) Extra: Clark's Work and Meeting the Kents
6.) Extra: Son of Hades

Plants Everywhere

1.1K 67 7
By Lava98

The undercover mission at the prison, the cave getting attacked by a fire and water android, Red Tornado's betrayal, and the mole on the team controversy, and the situation with The Brain has passed.

Right now, Robin and Kaldur are practice battling. Spook and Superboy are standing nearby with Wolf, the newest member of the team, commenting on their fighting styles. Phantom and Megan walk in as the training session ends.

"You know they're a couple, right?" Robin whispers to Kaldur, walking toward Spook and Superboy.

"Wait, what?" Spook whisper shouts.

"You didn't know?" Conner asks.

"He never mentioned anything," Spook says. "I'm sure he would've said something if he was dating her. He's told me he likes her but never said anything about dating."

"Maybe they are not yet dating," Kaldur says.

Artemis and Wally come in from another hallway.

"Do we tell them?" Robin asks.

"It is not our place," Kaldur says.

"So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week, why's he still here?" Wally asks, pointing at Captain Marvel. "And why's he eating my snacks?"

The twins give a shrug in response.

"Recognized: Batman, 02."

"Computer, national news," Batman says, before he's completely there.

A screen appears in the room.

"The initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve. And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League, there seems to be no end in sight," the news lady reports.

"Should we get out there?" Robin asks.

"No. The League will soon have the situation under control. That's not why I'm here. According to your Intel, Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' blockbuster formula to Kobra," Batman says.

"Who combined it with Bane's venom to create Kobra venom," Wally says.

"Which the brain used to create his animal army," Robin says.

"And upgrade Wolf," Superboy adds, scratching under Wolf's chin.

"The Brain also used inhibitor collars like the ones at the penitentiary," Megan says.

"Batman, is it possible that plant thing's on Kobra venom, too?" Artemis asks.

"I had Green Lantern run a spot analysis. Divine cellulose does contain trace amounts of a Kobra venom variant," Batman answers.

"These cannot be coincidences, unrelated criminals are cooperating with one another worldwide," Kaldur says.

"Exactly. It's now clear our enemies have formed some kind of secret society of super villains. The attack on Metropolis is only the beginning," Batman says.

"You got that right," Robin says, typing on his holographic keyboard. "Plant creatures have sprouted in Gotham city, Paris, Star City, Taipei–"

The screens suddenly turn to static.

"Dude," Wally huffs.

"It's not me. Someone's cutting in the satellite signal. All satellite signals," Robin complains.

Joker appears on the screen and he knocks on the glass. "Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt your regularly scheduled mayhem to bring you this important announcement from the Injustice League," Joker says, laughing and turning the camera to other villains. The villains include Count Vertigo, Poison Ivy, Atomic Skull, Black Adam, Ultra-Humanite, and Wotan.

"We are responsible for the attacks on your cities. If you wish to save them, a ransom of 10 billion American dollars is required. Delivery instructions have been sent to the United Nations. There is no time limit. But the longer your governments wait..." Count Vertigo says.

"The more we get to have our... jollies," Joker says and laughs wickedly. The screen turns to static.

"Roger that, Aquaman," Batman says into his comm. "The UN will prepare the ransom as a fallback, but it won't come to that.

"Count Vertigo, The Joker, Poison Ivy, Ultra-Humanite, Atomic Skull, Black Atom, Wotan. 7 heavy hitters. Probably behind everyone and everything we've faced," Robin says, playing the video back.

"There's your secret society," Wally says.

"Not so secret anymore," Artemis says.

"Perhaps after India they realized we would deduce the truth and saw no point in hiding any longer," Kaldur voices.

"Yeah. That was their mistake. Right now I say we go kick some plant creature butt," Wally says.

"The Justice League will handle the plants. I have a different job for this team," Batman says.

"Oh, man," Wally complains, getting a punch in the arm from Artemis. "Unhh!"

"With the plants attacking so many locations simultaneously, there must be a central control system. Your mission is to destroy it," Batman says.

"You realize what you're really asking them to do?" Zatara asks.

"They're ready," Batman says.

"Ready? Ready for what?" Wally asks, earning another smack from Artemis. "Ow! Will you cut that–"

"Hello, Wally. If the big guns are fighting plants, who do you think we'll be fighting?" Artemis asks.

"I don't know. I guess we'll–" Wally huffs as Artemis points at the screen of villains. "Ohh..."

"Well, Batman, I trust you're correct," Zatara says.

"I trust you can locate the enemy," Batman responds.

"Indeed. Wotan's informants suggest sorcery is part of how the plants are controlled. Robin, if you will provide a holo-map, I'll search for signs of concentrated sorcerous activity," Zatara says, walking up to the holo-map. He recites a spell backwards that Spook quickly realizes says, 'locate epicenter of sorcery.' A red circle appears on the map. "There. That is where you will find the Injustice League's central control system."

"Coordinates locked in. The Louisiana Bayou," Robin says.

"We are on our way," Kaldur says.

They all head toward the hangar to the bioship. Spook becomes distracted while they travel there and is brought out of it by a sound of pain coming from Megan.

"Ugh," Megan huffs, putting a hand to her head.

"You all right?" Phantom asks.

"Dizzy," she replies.

"Martians get airsick?" Robin asks.

"She does look a bit greener than usual," Wally comments.

"Not me, her," Megan says.

"I feel fine," Artemis says.

"Not her, the bioship," Megan says. "She's trying to shield us, but..."

Suddenly the ship is jerked out of direction and goes crashing to the swamp. The bioship gets grabbed by plants and brought under the water. Black Atom rips open the top of the ship.

"He's hurting her!" Megan groans, gripping her head.

Superboy jumps and punches him far away. The ship is taken underwater completely.

"No way I'm nearly drowning three missions in a row," Artemis huffs.

Spook heads over to Robin, Kaldur, and Superboy, grabbing them by the collars and phasing through the ship. Phantom grabs Megan, Artemis, Wolf, and Wally and phases after her. They turn everyone invisible as they head over to a dry area. They watch as the ship is completely taken over by plants.

"She's in shock. She'll need time to recover," Megan says.

A strong force washes over everyone and they all fall to the ground screaming in pain.

"Vertigo," Wally says.

"Count Vertigo to you, peasant," Count Vertigo scoffs.

Superboy gets up to punch him only to get punched down by Black Atom. Aqualad takes some water from the water nearby into his water bearers and smacks Count Vertigo away.

'Robin, Miss Martian, Spook, Phantom, disappear,' Kaldur commands. 'We will keep them busy. You four fulfill the mission objective.'

Megan goes camouflage, Robin's already gone, and the twins go invisible and head to the main lair.

'I blocked contact with Aqualad and the others. Should we–' Megan gets cut off.

'Sorry, that's not the gig. This is. The Injustice League central control system. Looks like that plant is acting as an antenna to control the other plants worldwide,' Robin says.

Spook and Phantom hear someone behind them. 'Look out!'

"Well, hello," Ivy says, wrapping them up in vines. Humanite jumps up behind her and aims a gun at Robin. "And good-bye."

The twins phase them through the vines as Humanite blasts at the vines. They fly off in whatever direction to get away.

"Sorry, Boy Wonder," Ivy says. "I'm putting an end to your little reconnaissance mission."

They dodge her plants and the blasts from Humanite's gun by phasing through everything.

"Sorry, but you're going to have to try better than that!" Robin shouts.

'Robin, she's made contact,' Megan says.

'Artemis?' Robin asks.

'No,' Megan says with a smirk as the team pass by overhead in a mystic yellow cage with Wotan, Count Vertigo, and Black Atom surrounding it.

They watch as Wotan gets knocked out of the sky by the bioship, causing the cage to disappear and the team begins falling from the sky. Phantom catches Wally, Spook catches Aqualad, and Megan catches Artemis and sets them on the ground. Superboy and Wolf land on the ground with little effort. Humanite appears before them. While they're occupied by the team, Robin manages to cover the plant antennae with exploding discs. Miss Martian and Robin smirk at Ivy.

"Timber," Robin says as the plant explodes behind them.

Ivy becomes angry and aims many plants at them which Megan blasts back with her own power. Atomic Skull blasts Megan out of the sky and Robin jumps out of the way.

"Aah! Aah! Children?" Joker huffs. "Children foiled our plan. Inconceivable. Unacceptable. Retributionable! That last one might not be a word... So sue me."

"Kill them," Vertigo commands. "Kill them all."

Wotan summons electricity and aims it at everyone. The team is grunting or screaming in pain before the twins realize they can absorb the power for energy instead. Phantom heads over to Wotan and overshadows him.

"Now I'm in control!" Phantom shouts, reaiming the bolts onto the Injustice League.

Spook versus Humanite. Phantom versus Atomic Skull. Joker versus Robin. Ivy versus Miss Martian. Artemis and Kid Flash versus Count Vertigo. Black Atom versus Superboy.

"Surrender!" Spook shouts.

"Never!" Ivy shouts.

The whole Justice League shows up at that moment and surrounds the Injustice League as they're backed into a corner. Phantom releases his hold on Wotan.

"It's over," Batman says.

Everyone but Joker raises their hands up in defeat.

"There will be another day," Count Vertigo says.

"Another day? Another day! There won't be another day! Not for any of us," Joker laughs and brings plants with a wiggle of his gloved fingertips. The plants release a gas.

"Joker venom spores. Don't breathe," Batman shouts and punches Joker, knocking him out.

Spook and Phantom give each other a look before they give a small nod. They take a deep breath and suck in all the gas within their bodies.

"What are you doing?!" Wally shouts. "You'll kill yourselves!" Everybody gives him a look. "Uh... more than you already are!"

They finish sucking in all the gas and give each other a high five after.

"What was that?" Batman asks.

"That was saving your lives," Spook says.

"We can eat pretty much anything," Phantom says. "It gives us energy."

"Didn't I already tell you this?" Spook asks.

"We're done here," Batman huffs. "The super villain secret society has been neutralized. As for your performance... it was satisfactory."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2K 24
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž -', เผ„ โช ๐šƒ๐™ต๐™ฟ / ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š โซ ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต โ” a witch travels to the town of Jasper N...
64.5K 1.2K 7
Delilah Stronghold is younger twin sister of Will Stronghold. Both of them are starting the Sky High. Delilah is worried for her brother. He still do...
37K 1.5K 20
[Connor x Reader] 1760, during a time of devastation and war, brought upon death and ruin to those who had love in their hearts. You and Ratonhnhak...
2.6K 96 34
Lilly, an eighteen year old girl who lives with her mom and her one year one brother. After loosing her dad a year ago, and finding out shes is pregn...