hickeys :: c.h

Af angryfangirl

"Nice hickeys slut," "Those aren't hickeys." ☹ calum hood Mere

hickeys
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT

SEVEN

3.1K 74 37
Af angryfangirl

SEVEN
BIANCA ROSE

It was eight at night and I was rummaging through the small bag of makeup I had. Uncle Ryan informed me that he would be out with his friends at a bar a few blocks away. He demanded that I be home by one in the morning, stopping at the bar to help him get home. I examined the tube of mascara that I had gotten two years back with money Jasper had given me for my fifteenth birthday. It was expired, but it was all I had so I quickly put it on instantly. After a few minutes of adjusting my hair and smudging chapstick onto my lips.

"You ready?" Claire asked, fluffing up her blonde hair and posing her lips into the mirror.

"Yeah." I sighed, I glared down at my busted black flats. My hands brushed off the lint pieces I had on the cheap black dress I had gotten from Ross.

Claire had attempted to convince me that I looked good, but the scrunched look on her face told it all. I looked horrible. She was wearing a pink dress from Macy's, Claire would brag about how expensive it was. That it was so called one of a kind. Yeah right! It looked like the person who made it had their eyes closed. I could never say that to her face though, I always decided to stay quiet.

"Then lets go! It smells like alcohol in here." Claire was sure to whisper the last part. I chose to ignore it as we gathered our things and headed out my bedroom to the front door. "So do you have any booze?" She questioned.

"What do you think is causing the smell, Claire?" I rolled my eyes as I fished through my purse for my keys.

She bit her lip nervously, "Sorry. I didn't mean for you to hear that." She apologized. I nodded. "Can we get some? Before we leave? So we can get a little fucked up beforehand?" Claire smiled at me. "Your uncle wouldn't care would he?" She asks.

Uncle Ryan would flip if he found out, but I gave in. Pointing down the hallway to a tall grandfather clock, "It has a cupboard. Open it." She squealed and jogged over to it, grabbing at a small bottle of whiskey. Claire quickly followed me outside and sat down on the steps of the porch.

"Uber is almost here." Claire informed me, opening up the bottle and taking a swig of the brown liquid. "I should have asked Luke if we could borrow one of his cars, right? From what I've seen, there's dozens of them. Maybe I should pick the Mercedes-Benz, what do you think?" She rambled.

I sighed, "I think you both are moving too quickly." My lip sunk into my bottom lip.

Claire scoffed, "As if! We've known one another for a solid two months now. He really cares about me, Bianca." She argued.

My shoulders shrugged, "You asked what I thought. That's what I think." I replied.

"Not about our relationship! I was talking about the car." She groaned, "Anyways, I really don't think you should be talking when you haven't even had someone to call a boyfriend yet." Claire raised an eyebrow. "Only fuck buddies, am I right?" She laughed.

I hummed, wanting to tell her no. I've been wanting to finally admit that I was a virgin, but Claire was the only person I considered a friend. Bad one or a good one, she was the only person who really talked to me. I knew the fact that I was inexperienced would ruin it all. My legs shook as we continued to wait for the Uber in the cold air. I gripped my winter coat tighter, looking over at Claire as she continued to talk, but she was muted in my mind. I wondered what the party would be like, how many people would be there and how drunk they would be. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. The party would be packed with Hearson students, none from Quantum, nobody to know who I was exactly, none to question my bruises.

"There's the uber!" Claire jerked my arm and dragged me towards the red SUV. "Hi, how are you." She spoke with the driver as we got in.

The ride consisted of Claire rambling to the driver and I both. I was tempted to open the door and roll out, hoping a car would run over me. It only took about thirty minutes to get across town, traffic was heavy in Hearson. We watched people walk up and down streets to go to restaurants and shops. I rarely went to the other side, mostly because I had no ride.

"Look!" Claire shrieked and pointed to a tall house, it had a dozen cars parked around. The mansion was gorgeous, definitely screaming another rich Hearson family. "You can stop here, Mr. Uber Driver! Thanks." Claire quickly climbed out the car, slamming the door.

I mumbled a thank you and followed after her like a lost puppy. She locked arms with me, smiling at the wandering teenagers that were pouring into the tall doors. Claire squealed to herself, examining everyone's outfits. They were much better and more expensive than what we had on. I had spoke too soon on thinking that Hearson wouldn't judge me, but I was wrong. The looks Claire and I were getting made me feel like I was trash in a clean, nice smelling expensive hotel. It wasn't a good feeling at all.

"Lets find, Luke!" She held onto me tighter as we walked through the tall wooden doors. The crowd was large, music was blaring and people were extremely sweaty. There had been flashing colorful lights, a speaker in every room, and I had already spotted over ten boys with the very same button up shirt.

"Luke?" Claire grabbed a blonde boy and shook her head, "You're not Luke." She shoved him away. She had continued to grab at boys until she finally grabbed the right one.

"Babe!" The familiar blonde boy smirked and immediately kissed Claire passionately.

I shuffled on my feet anxiously, chewing on my bottom lip. I noticed Ashton and Michael rolling their eyes and waving for me to join the conversation. My body squeezed past Claire and Luke, bumping into Michael.

"How you doing, Bianca?" Ashton grinned, taking a sip of his beer and offering some to me. "Want any?"

"Sure." I shrugged and took a small chug, handing the van back to him. "I'm okay."

Michael's arm hung around my shoulders, "You should be more than okay, Miss. Bianca! Go find yourself someone to sleep with tonight. I'm sure it won't be that difficult anyways. Have a blast!" He was obviously drunk.

Ashton's fist collided with Michael's arm, "Sorry, Bianca. He gets piss drunk after only two beers. Ignore what he said." He smiled.

"It's fine." I nodded.

Michael had danced off to find a group of girls, leaving Ashton and I alone with Claire and Luke sucking on each other's faces. My eyes scanned the large living room, stopping at the entrance of the kitchen. I noticed Calum drinking from a solo cup alone, judging everyone. I quickly told Ashton I was going to grab a drink and made my way past the sweaty bodies to Calum.

"This is weird. Calum Hood, not dancing and having fun at a party? I assumed this is what you liked to do!" I raised an eyebrow at the handsome boy in front of me.

"Not Hearson parties. They're lame. I'd rather be at Club Sun right now." Calum replied loudly. He pointed behind him, "Want to get a drink?" Calum waved for me to follow him.

I watched him pour a cup of coke and rum in his solo cup, taking a sip. He pours more rum and passes it to me. I raised an eyebrow, sipping from the cup carefully.

"Oh please! I may be an ass, but not that big of an ass." Calum scoffed, frowning at me.

"I'm kidding." I took a big gulp, giving him a thumbs up. "Pretty good." I said.

Calum sighed, leaning on the counter full of alcohol bottles. He rolled his eyes at the obnoxious people dancing, "This is boring."

"Really? Honestly, I'm having a lot of fun." I shrugged and hopped onto the counter beside him. "Because of you, of course."

He laughed and bit his lip, staring at me. I could feel my heartbeat quickened, my breath hitched in my throat. Was Calum Hood going to kiss me? Did my breath smell okay? Was I going to be a good kisser? Should I grab his butt when he does kiss me? No, of course not!

His thumb swiped my under eye and he began to blow in my face. His breath smelled like mint and cigarettes. Was this a thing that boys did before kissing someone? My eyebrows furrowed, realizing he wasn't going to kiss me. I smacked his hand away from my face and glared at him.

"You had an eyelash." He told me.

My jaw locked, I mumbled a thank you and stared down at the ground. I was an idiot, why would Calum want to kiss someone like me? I shook my head to myself, taking another chug of the coke and rum. I felt Calum's head lean on mine, groaning.

"This is boring." He repeated.

"Yes, I've heard." I chuckled.

"Lets go do something fun." Calum's hand found my thigh. He squeezed and smiled at me. "Here follow me," his hand took mine and he led me out of the kitchen.

We pushed through the crowds and headed towards the staircase. I noticed Luke and Claire rushing up behind us with goofy smiles on their faces. Claire's bra was around Luke's neck, he had hickeys around his chest. I couldn't describe how fucked up Claire looked.

"Luke!" Calum grabbed the blonde boy's arm. "Keys to the guest bedroom," He ordered.

I watched Luke throw the keys at him and run off with Claire who was giggling like a schoolgirl. I squeezed Calum's hand and laughed, he caught on, noticing that Luke had dropped Claire's bra. We both shuffled to the guest bedroom and shut the door behind us.

"Um, so," I stuttered, sitting down on the tall bed. My legs crossed awkwardly, hoping not to flash him on accident.

I watched him walk towards me. It was almost like slow motion, his hair seemed like it was blowing in the window, he was practically glowing. He sat beside me, pulling out a small bag. My eyes left his dark ones and studied the substance inside. Calum was hoping I would smoke weed with him.

"Have you done it before?" He continued to pull thing out of his pockets.

"No. This will be my first time." I replied nervously, I couldn't help but notice that our conversation sounded incredibly sexual.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to." Calum smiled at me.

"No, I want to." I nodded, licking my lips.

He grabbed a pan that was meant for jewelry from the night stand and poured out green stuff. I wasn't sure how to describe what he had been doing. Calum had fixed up the weed into a brown paper and rolled it up, cussing a few times when he couldn't get it. He picked up the thick blunt and held it between his lips.

"We'll take it slow, Bianca." He noticed my eyes full of worry. My mind was full of dirty thoughts. Calum flicked his lighter and quickly lit the blunt, the smell almost instantly hit my nose.

Watching him take in the smoke made me shake. I had to admit that it was an extreme turn on. My teeth found my bottom lip, rubbing my sweaty hands on my thighs. I was really into Calum, he was handsome and funny. His jackass side did piss me off at times, but he was irresistible. I wanted to kiss him. My thoughts were interrupted when he blew smoke into my face, causing me to pull a sour face and wave it away. He bursted into laughter and handed the blunt to me. I waited in silence, raising it to my lips and waited for instructions.

"Any day now." Calum snickered.

I blushed and inhaled the smoke, bursting a coughing fit. He took the blunt from me and patted my back gently, laughing while he was at it. I giggled between my wheezing, it was funny, but he probably thought I was an idiot.

"Beginners." Calum shrugged and continued to smoke the brown blunt. "Do you care if I ask if you could elaborate more on your hickeys?" He suddenly blurted out.

My smile faded away, I scowled at him, "Calum, they're bruises." He nodded. "Home is rough, I guess you could say. It's not as bad as you think, the occasionally slaps in the head and face, whacking my collarbones repeatedly with a magazine. My uncle is just stubborn, I honestly wouldn't consider it abuse."

Calum stared at me, his eyes shooting daggers at me. "He is abusing you. That's abuse. You can't just be okay with that. People probably think you're some kind of — " He paused.

"Slut? Like you thought? I know, it's whatever. It is what it is." I shrugged. I noticed a look of frustration and concern on his stunning face. "I don't think I wanna talk about it right now anyways."

"That's fine." Calum nodded again.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before I cleared my throat, "How's life at home with you? Any girlfriends?" I regretted the last part.

His eyebrows raised, puffing on his blunt. "Home is home, mom and dad are fine, sister is in college. And I've had a couple girlfriends." Calum responded.

"Hmm, what were they like?" I asked.

He sighed and shrugged his shoulders, "They were pretty, good in bed." I gagged. Calum looked at me, "They weren't really great listeners, they didn't care about me."

My lips twisted into a frown, "I'm sorry, Cal." I inhaled deeply and let my hand lay on his thigh.

"That's okay." Calum sucked in a quick breath and put down his blunt into the jewelry tray.

I could feel him scoot closer towards me. There went that feeling again, the feeling of my sweaty hands and loud heartbeat. I could've sworn my heart was going to jump from my body. I had the nervous shits, my foot tapped anxiously as I studied his hard face. This was my chance. The chance to finally get my first kiss, to finally have balls.

"Calum, can I — " I began.

His hands were suddenly gripping my face softly, leaning in. My body shivered in surprise and excitement. I rested my hands on his and closed my eyes slowly. His breath smelled like weed, not that I cared. Our lips brushed against each other's before he finally placed his on mine. The kiss was soft and sweet, it was amazing. I kissed back passionately, hoping to the Gods that he wouldn't think my kissing sucked. I could feel sparks, as cliché as it sounded, they were there.

The door bursted open. We ripped away from each other, he bit down on his lip and jumped back farther into the bed. I had gone a bit too far and landed on the ground. Swears left my swollen lips, I looked up at the person who had barged in.

"Bianca, are you fucking with me?"

I almost choked, my eyes were bulging from my skull. I stood to my feet and stuttered with my words. I couldn't find anything to say.

"You're fucking kissing this douchebag?"

Calum chuckled and took his blunt from the pan again, raising it to his lips. He exchanged looks with me before grinning over to the person. "Jasper Rose. Welcome home."

///

HEY SO I UPDATEDDDDD!!!!!!

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY EVEN THOUGH ITS TOMORROW!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND IF U DONT HAVE A VALENTINE . . . BITCH ME TOO!!!!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA @//bcimyara

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

11.5K 163 71
Just what the title says! I don't like doing much smut, but I might try some eventually. Go somewhere else if you want heavy smut imagines! Love all...