Stitches • Marichat

By marichat_sins

Third Installment to the Red String series. ~~~~~ "I don't know what's wrong with me Plagg." "Kid, I don't t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
New Schedule!
Chapter Thirteen Point Five
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Epilogue

1 Year Anniversary!!!!

16K 405 85
By marichat_sins

Guys! Today is my one year anniversary on Wattpad!

I love every single one of you, with all of my heart. You guys are definitely my inspiration and reading your comments in my books make my day. I never thought that anyone would read my stories, I just posted them because I enjoyed writing them.

You guys, you have no idea how much this means to me. I've loved writing for as long as I can remember, and for as long as I can remember it was really only my friend who encouraged me to continue in it. But now I have all of you, who seem to love my writing as much as I love you.

I plan on doing something special for this, like updating all of my books today. If you have an idea, please tell me!

I'm glad to have had this awesome first year with y'all and for more years to come!

Taylor Alexis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 71.1K 25
Whatever mark you get on your skin, your soul mate gets it too. Marinette would love to draw all over herself to see who her soul mate is, but due to...
2.1K 267 45
As soon as you're born, the Gods tie a red string around you and your soulmate. If you follow the end of your string, you'll find your second half. Y...
698K 26.2K 23
Second installment to the Red String series. "I promise you Marinette, I will get your memory back. And if that fails, then I swear I will make you...
555 0 20
What if you lived in a world where you find your soulmate 3 ways. Red string, mark, or pain. What will happen when you think you find the one but he...