Love (A Klance Fanfic)

By Audrey-Trash

After a near death experience Lance realizes that he might just have a small crush? A like? Maybe even love... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Sorry
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
A/N My goodness...
(The actual) chapter 7.
A/N workouts!!
Chapter 8.
Writers block!!
OMG
HOW THE-
Chapter 9
(A/N) HAYY
TOP O THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES
Sure why not
A better face reveal✨
Wattys!
~Just for the damn fun of it~

(A/N)Long time no see...

1.9K 36 5
By Audrey-Trash

Hey everyone! Loyal readers, new comers. So yeah I know this book is finished and no, sadly there will not be a sequel. BUT...I made my own journal called "The journal of me" and if you like craziness and stuff you might wanna check it out! I also wanna say thank you for reading this book and getting it to 14k veiws! SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! Thank you for reading and I'm thinking of occasionally adding an authors not to this thanking you guys and such. Anyways, until next time...LOVE YA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 185 13
Keith is a regular student at Voltron High, where everyone is welcome! .....Right? It's only the first few weeks into school and the poor boy is alre...
3.3K 52 8
Lance accidentally confesses to Keith on a mission when Keith gets hurt, and to his surprise, Keith reciprocates. The two go on adventures together...
98K 4.6K 11
When Lance McClain breaks into his own bedroom at two in the morning after scaling a four-story building, he didn't expect to break open the wrong wi...
29.9K 717 30
Lance disappears after a problem occurred at a mission with pidge. But what he finds out about him self seems to shock everyone after he comes back...