The Alpha's Mate ✔️

By Freeze_you_out

||❕ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ❕|| Freya is the jewel of her pack. She has no high position in her... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*BONUS* Lauren and Jessy
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Other Books
*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

Chapter 1

26.1K 689 42
By Freeze_you_out

A siren...to everyone's knowledge is a beautiful but dangerous creature that lured the sailors with her beautiful voice to their doom, causing the ships to crash on the reefs near her island.

My mother was one of them.

Her name was Elena. She, next to her sisters, used to live in an Island situated in the Atlantic Ocean near the South of Africa. They lured many sailors to their deaths, so many that their location became known as the Cape of Torment, now known as Cape of Good Hope. But in one of those ships, as unbelievable as it may seem sailed a man, but not just any kind of man. This one had a wolf within him.

As Elena sang for their deaths she saw him and became intrigued by him. Never before had she met a man that capture her attention with just a single look. So she sang to him and when the shipwrecked she saved the man from death.

She hides him from her sisters, nurturing him back to health, singing melodies to him alone. After two days, when he final regain consciousness he only said one word when he looks at her. Mine.

They lived their romance in secret, both falling deeply in love with each other more every day. Elena was so distracted with her new found love that she started to neglect on her duties. Her sisters became suspicious and when they find out about her lover they seek to kill him. In order to prevent anyone from dying they escaped her island never returning and seek shelter in the man's pack "The Blood Moon Pack".

There they live happily and had a daughter.

And this is where I came into the story. My name is Freya Stevens and I'm the daughter of a Siren and a Werewolf.

I'm 24 years old now. I haven't found my mate yet, it isn't anyone from this pack and Alpha Jack doesn't allow me to leave the pack territory for safety reasons. I'm being hunted you see. For the last couples of years someone has been trying to kidnapped me. I don't know who it is, I only met him once (at least I think he was a he) when I was 16, I've never felt so scared in my entire life. So ever since then I don't leave the pack territory but as a consequence I can't go looking for my mate in other packs.

I resigned with my fate a long time ago. I move out of my parents' home and found a place of my own. It was liberating for me, my little piece of freedom.

I love my life in the pack. Ever since I was a child I would be surrounded by people. I was never alone. From my mother I inherit her beauty and her voice, that is, the power to enchant people with it, although I am not as powerful, I use my true voice rarely, only when I see people have become blinded by hatred and refuse to listen to reason. When that happens I provide them peace.

Being half werewolf didn't stop me from transitioning into a wolf when I was 16. I have the same strength, vision, speed as any other werewolf, the only down side is that I'm not capable to heal as quickly as the others. I heal faster than humans but still too slow for werewolves.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile at my reflection. I caught my short blond hair in a ponytail so the hair wouldn't get in my way with the activities I had plan for today. I was wearing a fashionable white top with black jeans and some black high heels.

I was going to help the teens today. I graduated not too long ago and found a job as a sort of social assistant to the problematic teens. I don't mind really; I actually enjoy spending time with those kids.

I leave the house and make my way to the town's gym. It was the place that the teens had chosen to meet up when I first started working with them and it kind of became our spot. I arrive and I already see some of my teens working out.

"Good morning everyone" I say happily

I receive some nods of recognition but still they completely ignored me. It was the same every morning but at least they now nod, before I couldn't even get them to look at me. I approach the girl who was making abs on the floor.

"Good morning Jessy" I say sitting next to her on the floor

"Morning" was all she said and then she started doing push ups

"Have you thought about what I said to you in our last conversation?" I ask passing her, her bottle of water when she finally faced me.

"Yes" she said and then she drank a sip of the water

"And..?" I push

"My answer stays the same. I don't want a mate" she says and then she gets up and starts stretching. I get up as well.

"You're 18 already and you know nobody from this pack is your mate. Besides we both know you secretly want this mate Jessy. After everything you went through I believe you deserve that happiness, don't you think?" I try to convince her

"I don't want a mate" she repeats again but I now better

"Yes you do Jessy. You won't become like your parents" I say which made her freeze in her spot

"How the hell can you possibly know that?" she asks getting angry

"Because mates love each other more than anything Jessy. They would rather kill themselves than ever laying a hand on their soul mate, and you know that I your parents weren't true mates."

Jessy parents were that rare exception that since neither of them had found their mates they decided to get married when they were 30 and had her soon after. Problem was, they weren't meant to be so one day on a drunken rage impulse, her father had killed her mother right in front of her when she was 12 and the only reason she wasn't killed either was because the Alpha at the time showed up and killed him before he could harm anybody else. That's why she was so traumatize now.

I saw a tear fell down from her cheek but she quickly covers it up.

"Fine. I 'll give it a shot, but on one condition" she says staring at me with complete resolution

"What is it?" I ask intrigued

"You'll come with us" she says catching me surprised

"Honey you know I can't do that" I try to say

"We've been talking about it. Me and the rest of the guys" she says pointing at my group of teens that were now coming close to us. They were 7 in total, 3 girls and 4 boys "And it's only fair that you come with us since you're the only one that has been annoying enough to get us to talk to you."

"Guys..." I start saying with sorrow

"You never gave up on us and we know you haven't found your mate yet so it's a win-win for all of us." She says actually making a good point "All this time you've been trying to convince us to go out to the world and find our mates, it's time for you to do the same."

I was touched by their action. The fact that they thought of me at all, makes it so worth it the sleepless nights I had tracking them down when they got drunk and started to cause trouble in the pack.

"I'll go talk with Alpha Jack but don't expect me to bring good news." I warned at their happy faces "You all know how he's like"

"If anyone can convince him is you" Jonas said getting the others to nod in agreement

I left them there to train and made my way to the pack house. I could have just driven there but the day was so sunny and warm it would be a crime not to appreciate his gifts. I walk for 15 minutes and soon arrive at the pack house.

I enter without knocking. The pack house was available to every pack mate who wishes to utilize it, but only the main floor for common area and the first for whenever someone needed a place to crash. The second floor belong to the alpha family and it was off limits to everybody else except in cases of emergency.

I say hello to a couple of pack members wondering around and make my way to the office where I know the Alpha will be.

I gently knock on his door and step inside when I hear him calling.

"Hey Jack, do you have time to talk?" I ask him watching him sorting some papers on top of the desk

"I always have time for you sugar" he says calling me by that stupid name I have asked him to stop calling me a thousand times before. I made a face at that the name but he just laughs it off.

"It there any problem with one of your kids?" he asks giving me his full attention

I sit on the chair in front of his desk and try to find the right words to say what I want to say

"Yes and no" I say. He gives me a confused look and I quickly explain myself "I finally convinced them to go out and try to find their mates in other packs"

"That's great! Maybe if they find them they won't give us so much trouble" he says with a smile on his face "But what is the problem?"

I take a deep breath and let it all out at once

"They all want to go together and they want me to escort them to the other packs." I say and before he refuses I rumble again "They know I haven't found my mate yet so they said I should go with them which I told them you would never agree on because of. You know. The all being hunted down thing but still they beg me to come so now it is..." I say taking a deep breath at the end trying to restart my breath after spending it all at once.

He looks at me without saying anything and after a minute I start to get anxious and nervous

"Aren't..."

"You can go" he suddenly says interrupting me

"What?" I ask not believing what he said

"I said you can go" he repeated himself "They are right...your kids that is. You should go find your mate."

"But the danger." I started saying

"Obviously you will all be heavily guarded and I can only let you visit our neighbour pack "The Silver Moon Pack", that way if something does happen we will be closer and since we have an alliance with that pack, you should be safe there." he explained and I still couldn't believe it

"But..."

"You deserve to be happy Freya. I never knew how alone I was until I found my Alice (his mate). You, more than anyone deserve to have that kind of happiness."

I look at the floor trying to contain my tears. I get up and hug him tight.

"Thank you" I say

"You're very welcome. Now I will organize everything with Alpha Mason and in a couple of days you and your kids will be going on a field trip." he said teasing me

I leave the office with a smile in my face, the kids were going to be so happy with the news! And I'm coming too!! I'll finally have a chance to finding my mate, even though it is like a 1 in a billion probability at least there is a chance I might actually find him.

Just you wait mate, I'm going to find you.

Did you enjoy it? Keep on reading and tell me what you think.

Vote and comment please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 1.9K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
190K 5.1K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
135K 4K 32
Avery had suffered after her parents died. But when her little brother, Brandon was taken away from her, she died on the inside. Hating everyone left...
90.4K 3.2K 28
Her silver-blonde hair titled her as a Survivor. No matter how big of a deal it was, she was still different from the other wolves. It has been 10 l...