The Alpha's Mate ✔️

By Freeze_you_out

||❕ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ❕|| Freya is the jewel of her pack. She has no high position in her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*BONUS* Lauren and Jessy
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Other Books
*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

Prologue

29.4K 423 29
By Freeze_you_out

Freya is the jewel of her pack.

She has no high position in her pack. She is no Alpha's daughter, much less a beta's.

But yet she is loved by all ever since she was a child. People come to seek her advice, to hear her speak. One word from her could silence crowds and fell their hearts with peace.

She is the fruit of a love between a werewolf and a siren.

She has great powers that many seek.

But is only when she meets Alpha Mason that she is bewitch.

Hey guys! So this is my first atempt at writing a werewolf's story, so please bare it with me.

This story will probably have a couple of writing mistakes, I'm not perfect so there will probably be a couple of mistakes that will pass my revision so please don't point them out because at some point it becames kind of annoying.

I hope you like my story and that you will vote and comment so to show me if you are enjoying it or not.

Here below are the photos of the people I chose to portrait Freya and Mason, both lead carecthers of this book.

Happy Reading!

Freya

Mason

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.2K 33
When the war started. We helped. We fought. Soon the humans were gone. Wiped out by us. But not before making a weapon that doomed us long after they...
99.3K 1.9K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
153 6 12
A Legacy to Althea and Tyler Story, Heated for the Alpha is book of A Bad Boy's Rogue Luna where Answers from previous book would revealed and new an...
206 7 30
Forced into a pack after her father's death, she only ever knew the life of a lone wolf. Now, she was a puppet in a game of shifter politics. Where o...