All I Did Was Help (Zak Bagan...

By SabrinaMayy

When your boyfriend is Zak Bagans - anything can happen. Marilyn and Zak have been through everything at this... More

1. The Beginning
2. Sadbury.
3. Drunk.
4. It's time to take a break.
5. Back Home.
6. Petty apologizes.
8. Fucking You In a Plane
9. Lizzie Borden Had An Axe
What?
11. A coma?
12. 5 Steps To Rid Of Evil
13. Step One
14. IDEFK
15
16. Crew Meeting.
17. Accident
18. I'm Sorry
The End of Ends

7. They're going to kill you

2.7K 57 5
By SabrinaMayy

Marilyn Anderson

I stood in the kitchen, my cupboards open, staring into the bareness of them as my stomach erupted in growls. I really should buy some groceries, or at least edible food. The only thing that sat in my cupboard was half a bag of stale Doritos and an open bag of gummy bears. I let out a sigh and closed my cupboards and settled for no breakfast, again. I looked down at my phone, hoping for a text of some sort or maybe a call from a friend. But of course, nothing. I guess it's just another simple day of being bored out of my mind my only friend will be the ghosts who inhabit my home.

And then suddenly, to my surprise. I got a text, from an unknown number.

Meet me outside in 5.

I rose my eyebrows, thinking I should text it back to see who it is – and hopefully it wasn't a mass murder and I was his next victim. But oh hell, why not? It's not like this day was going to get any better. I slipped on my sparkly snow boots, and put on my white north-face jacket before heading out my apartment door into the cold winter air. I looked around quickly, not noticing anybody. Then I saw it, a car running in the snow. A white suburban. I stared at it, until after a few moments someone got out. They were wearing all black – black jeans, black jacket, black hat, black gloves, even his framed glasses were black, all but red shoes. I rose my eyebrows – because there was only one guy I knew who dressed like that. His hand was held behind his back, and he slowly walked towards me.

I stared at him, not able to say a word. He faced me, his pointy nose and his beautiful smile on his lips. “Marilyn, I know you don't want to see me.” He began, “And I know you're mad at me. But I love you, and I don't want it to end because I was an idiot.” He pulled his hand out from behind his back, and I realized it was a bouquet of flowers. And there it was my, engagement ring that I thought had been thrown out when I got mad at him. I tried to hold back my tears, but they watered in my eyes and fell down my face, “What you don't realize is, baby – you're my soul mate.” I threw myself to Zak, throwing my arms around him, crying into his shoulder.

“I'm so sorry.” I cried to him, “I'm so sorry.” Zak said nothing, just held me there, his arms around me. And somehow – I knew this was the right thing.

That night, Zak decided that he was to sleep over – since he didn't necessarily like the hotel scene and according to him it was, “Cold and uninviting”, my house can be both those things half the time, well most the time actually.

Zak was sitting on the couch, figuring out what movie to watch that we had rented. Saw V or the Grudge. We decided on a scary movie, nothing with ghosts, since the ghosts in my house probably wouldn't be too up for that. I was in the kitchen, mixing up some popcorn and kisses in a bowl to eat while we watch movies.

Zak's feet padded it's way into the kitchen, before they stopped behind me. Zak's arms wrapped around my waist, and his lips met my neck. “Zak,” I smiled before melting into it.

“Baby, you know it's been a long time since we -” Zak whispered in my ear, “The last time we did anything was.. hell back in the dungeon.” I didn't reply, just enjoyed his lips on my skin, before I turned around and kissed his lips. And when I went to pull away, Zak was right there – pulling me closer. His tongue prodded against my lips, begging for entry, and finally when I allowed him to have it, he went crazy. He fought with my tongue, running It over mine and over my lips. His hands caressed my body and I moaned into his kiss. He smiled at that.

He picked me up, and I agreed by wrapping my legs around his waist. He walked me out of the kitchen, into the bedroom, his lips not once leaving mine. He threw me down on the bed, watching me suspiciously for a moment, before grabbing the head-hole of his shirt and pulling his shirt over his head, throwing it on the floor. His perfectly chizzled abs illuminated in the moonlight from the window. Zak climbed onto the bed, crawling up my body before his face met mine again, and he pushed my hair out of my face before crashing his lips to mine again – harder than ever before. His body grinded against mine, and I could feel him – all of him, and I loved every second of it.

His hand ran down my sides, and he played with my sweatpants. Slowly nudging them down before he finally simply grabbed the hem of them and yanked them down. I giggled into his lips, I felt like a teenager – experiencing this for the first time. And with Zak, it always felt like that.

I was awaken around 3 am by a loud banging noise coming from the other side of the house. Usually I would just blow it off as a ghost fucking with me, and I would wake up in the morning to find maybe a pan on the floor in the kitchen. But this was different, this sound was louder. This sound scared me. I sat up in bed, curling the blanket around my torso and shook Zak awake. “Zak, wake up!” I hissed. Zak groned as he stirred.

“What?” He asked.

“There's something in the kitchen.” I replied, staring at the doorway.

“What do you want me to do?” Zak replied softly, “Kill a ghost? Sorry babe, not possible.” I rolled my eyes at this statement, Standing up, and pulling a hoodie on, and pulling my sweatpants on. I flicked on the bedroom light, before making my way to the kitchen, and I was determined to confront this ghost – because this one wasn't welcome here.

I said nothing as I creeped my way down the hallway, the only light was from the bedroom. Zak's soft snoring erupting from the bedroom again. Wow, he was such a help. That's when I saw it, a black shadow running from one side of the room to the other, and then – it stopped, it looked at me. Red eyes staring at me, with such evil, it wasn't human. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move.

It made me see visions.

The Demons Visions 1642

I didn't do it.

I'm not infected!

The words tore through my brain and I screamed them at the doctors. I knew with every second of my being that I was healthy, and I was not infected with that deadly disase. But here we are, and I'm going to be put on this island to die – and no one is going to come rescue me – because now that I was gone from Itlay – nobody cared.

I kicked and screamed at the doctors as they dragged me up on the beach, screams echoed throughout the island, until I was thrown into a rotten jail cell, with a rotting corpse in the corner.

“NO!” I screamed through the halls, “You cannot do this! This isn't right!”

But of course, there was no response.

Days went by, and I was stuck rotting in the cell – until one day I was taken out by a doctor. I was drug through the halls of the building – until they shoved me into a clean room, and strapped me to a table. Where they did horrific experiments on me – injecting diseases into my veins while they skinned me to the bone.

And all the time, all I wanted to know was why.

What had I done?

And all I know now – is I will kill to get my revenge.

Marilyn

Until it ran to the other side of the room, and vanished.

My knees gave out, and I fell to the floor screaming, “Zak!” My voice was raspy by time he got out there, and held me in his arms.

“What is it, Marilyn!?” Zak yelled, “What did you see?!”

“It was that demon!” I replied, “That demon from poveliga. I know it was. I know it!” Zak looked at me, his eyes full of confusion.

“Marilyn,” Zak whispered, “That wasn't the thing that -”

“Yes it was Zak.” I replied, “I know it was.”

“Marilyn, you need to go back to sleep.” Zak said.

“I know what I saw!” I yelled at him, pushing him away from me and scooting up towards the wall, “And what I saw was a black shadow with red eyes, they looked at me Zak! They showed me things!”

“What 'things' Marilyn?” Zak asked, genuinely curious now. I sat there, putting my head in my hands and letting the scenes that just unraveled on my eyes towards me.

“Zak.” I whispered to him, grabbing him and holding him towards me, “They're going to kill you.”

==

This chapter sucked. I'm so sorry. I've been so busy lately with school, work, and everyting in between. I just have had writers block like a bitch!

I'll try to update tomorrow! But if not it'll be up this weekend!

Love you all!

xoxox

Sabrina

Don't forget to comment and vote! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 222 40
This is the book that follows "The Ghost of Love". After Linda and Zak have fought off the demon and won, the evil residue still lingers. Linda begin...
92.1K 3.2K 54
Delilah Winters, urban explorer & self proclaimed badass. Lands herself the opportunity of a life time, not only does she get to meet her idol... She...
139K 4.6K 62
Zak, lead investigator of Ghost Adventures, has had his fair share of women over time. From models, singers and even an ex playboy bunny. With fast...
363K 9.8K 90
Maria (aka Ria. Ri or Riri) doesn't hate a lot of things in life.. Just douchey men and Zak Bagans and the feeling is mutual. Both being friends wit...