Fantasizing

Por TJunell

Zen is not the most known or boldest person, but she never backs down. Coping with the death of her mother, h... Mais

Fantasizing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
Reality Just Set In

Chapter 10

14K 602 245
Por TJunell

Chapter 10

One week later

I dangled off of Ian's bed backwards waiting for Ian to come back with my candy. I've been over here a lot lately. Ian hasn't complained though, he always says he likes me over. Dawn's ass doesn't even give a fuck about me unless it's for money so I've been trying to avoid her as much as possible. This bitch just won't stop with all these damn drugs

I've brought most of my things here to Ian's house. And almost everyday this week he picks me up and drops me off at school. I can't thank him enough. I even practically had my own room which was across the hall from Ian's. Ian's parents aren't even here to testify which I am perfectly fine with.

I haven't seen his mother since that day and his father since that night. I haven't officially met him yet, but sometimes Ian mentions him. My phone rang breaking me from my thoughts. I lifted my body up and picked up my cell phone. The caller ID read Carmen. I picked up.

"Hey girl" she exclaimed over the phone.

"Hey Car, what's up?" I asked standing on my feet.

"I ain't seen you in forever" she said laughing.

"Carmen, you just saw me like literally yesterday" I laughed along with her

"Yeah, but you know what I mean, You always with Ian damn give him some breath"

I giggled a little "Fuck you, Carmen"

"I need to meet this nigga"

"Whatever Carmen, meet us at the mall at 4?"

"Okay girl" she said before hanging up.

I was honestly excited for my best friend to meet Ian. I didn't know exactly how it would go but I had kind of a good feeling. After that I heard a heavy knock on the door. "Come innn" I sang. The person turned the knob and Ian slowly walked in.

"I got your stuff" he said holding up a sack with sour patch kids in it. "Yess" I squealed. I ran up to Ian and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and grabbed my bag of candy. "What took you so long?" I asked.

"I couldn't find it I had too go to like 3 stores" he explained plopping down on the bed and removing his shoes. I smiled and sat down next to him.

Since the date Ian and I have been acting the same, but still kissing and shit like that. We weren't together, but it was clear that we didn't want either person seeing anybody else. I hadn't developed deep feelings for him, but I did like him. I don't think neither of us are ready for a relationship. I was just fine with where we were now.

Ian lie back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling with a dead gaze. At that moment I realized that since he had came back he had been acting bothered. "Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone.

He looked at me and nodded his head slowly. I lie beside him in the same position he was in. "Are you sure?"

he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment almost like he was about to cry, but he didn't. "Nothing damn" he semi-yelled. I looked at him and with a blank stare. I knew something was bothering him, but I just left it alone. I didn't want to seem nosy or anything.

"Are we still going to the mall then? Carmen wants to meet you" I had told him about Carmen multiple times so he already had an idea of who she was and everything. "Yeah", he mumbled. "We can leave in an hour go get dressed."

Ian P.O.V

"We can leave in an hour go get dressed." I said to Zen in a low tone. She nodded and walked out the room. As soon as she closed the door I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my flask filled with the substance I had last. I popped in open and drunk the rest of the contents

I felt the slight sting in my throat and ignored it. I sat on the edge of my bed and put my hands in my face. I've been so fucking stressed lately. I been handling all these damn problems that ain't mine. I'm always doing some shit for somebody.

I just went to my nigga Austin house, trying to help his ass with this drug shit. I can't help getting into shit that ain't got nothing to do with me. I mean yeah I like helping people and shit, but I don't even fucking know what I'm doing half the time.

I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower before we leave. I ain't really wanna do shit today, but I know Zen wasn't for that so I was gone go anyway. I was really feeling Zen, she was just perfect, but I could tell she was damaged so imma just take it slow with her.

Once I was done I walked back in my room contemplating on what I was going to wear. I settled on an American flag tank, true religion jeans, and my bred 11's I threw on a gold chain and a watch and walked out of my room.

I admit, I wasn't really feeling it today, but I'd try to be cool for Zen. Soon enough she walked out of the guest room wearing ripped jeans, a tank-top that read 'flawless' in bold gold letters and gold Natalie oxfords. She also had on a gold necklace that spelled out her name, and a black and gold purse and light make-up.

Her hair was in a neat bun with her small baby hairs smoothed down. I could smell her beyonce perfume lingering in the air as she walked past me and down stairs. I quickly followed behind her as she went to the garage and grabbed a the keys to the Bentley and walked towards it. "What you think you doing? Give me the damn keys" I said jogging up to her.

She let out a faint laugh "I'm driving" she said coolly as she opened the door to driver's side.

"Stop playing Zen give me the keys"

she looked at me with a serious but sad look, the look that always got me to do whatever she wanted. I hated that shit.

"Damn, okay you can drive, but if you crash my shit you paying for it." I said walking to the passengers seat. Once I was in I put my seat belt on securely and held on to the handle at the edge top of the window. Zen looked at me and smacked her lips.

"You ain't even gotta do all that."

I shrugged. She started the car and pulled out the driveway and through the gates. I had to admit Zen's driving was pretty good. She drove slow as hell at times, but other than that it was cool. I turned to see her focused on the road. "Why don't you have a car anyway?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Can't afford it", she simply said trying to avoid the topic. "I don't understand, you don't dress like you can't afford it I know you got something saved up" I said as we pulled into the mall's parking lot. "Come on" she said getting out the car, and ignoring me.

I quickly got out the car and followed her to the entrance of the mall. As usual it was pretty crowded. There were people crowded around the entrance as we walked in and people in all the stores.

I didn't come to the mall all that often, so I didn't know my way around. I followed Zen to the food court. the satisfying smell of fries hit me as soon as we hit the opening. Zen lead me to a table occupied my a girl. Her had was down and she was into her phone which I assumed was Carmen. Once we walked up she looked up at us.

Once she looked up I noticed her perfect coffee colored eyes. She had high cheekbones that went well with her flawless brown skin. Her long wavy hair lay on her shoulders. I let my eyes roam her body she had a coke bottle shape, and a thick ass. She was fine as hell, and bad as hell.

I averted my gaze quickly trying not to send her a bad first impression. I watched as the two girls hugged and squealed and caught up on the last few days. Carmen's eyes soon landed on me, She plasted a smirk on her face before speaking. "So, must be Ian?" she said in a question rather than a statement

I chuckled a bit, "And you must be Carmen" I said mimicking her tone. I gave her a small side hug not trying to get too close. I know it was wrong, but I couldn't help, but keep my eyes on Carmen the whole time. I wanted her, bad, but of course I couldn't have her.

I liked and respected Zen too much for that, and she didn't deserve anymore pain. I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head. "Y'all want some to eat?" I asked trying to distract myself "I got it" I watched as they both smiled in pleasure. They gave me their orders and continued talking.

I started for the food stand to get the food and drinks. I thought about how it would be to get both of them in bed. I smirked at myself as I stood in line. Shit they could both get it at the same time if it were up to me. I knew I couldn't show my small feelings for Carmen to Zen though.

I knew she would be hurt and that was the last thing I wanted. I didn't even know Carmen and she had a nigga like that. Once I was to the front of the line I ordered 3 burgers, one with cheese, two with no onions and fries. I got the girls fruit smoothies and a pack of cookies just to be extra. I payed for the food and walked back to our table pushing through the pool of people that were in the way.

When I got back to the table the girls immediately stopped talking and looked at me. "Ha, y'all can keep talking about me I ain't mad" I said with a smirk

"Please" Zen said grabbing her meal off of the tray. I handed Carmen hers and begin to eat mine myself. I could feel Carmen's eyes on me as I ate my food. I couldn't help but smile in my mind already knowing her exact thoughts.

4 hours and 17 stores later

"Damn, a nigga feet hurting" I said following behind the girls. Zen had 5 bags while Carmen carried about 7. I had payed for most of it just to be nice it wasn't shit on me. "Shut up, and come on" Carmen shot my way. "I'm ready to go shit." I semi-yelled causing the two to laugh.

"Let's go see a movie." Zen suggested as we reached the car. I shrugged and looked Carmen's way. She nodded and we all piled into my car. Since Carmen's brother had dropped her off. I took the bags and threw them in the trunk. "Be careful" They yelled in unison. I smacked my lips and ignored them and got in the driver's seat.

Carmen sat in the back while Zen sat in the front with me.

"Zen, are you coming to the game with me next Friday?" Carmen asked from the back.

"Damn, I forgot I don't even know, I might have to work" I heard a groan come from Carmen's mouth

"But I gotta see my boo, Zach play ooo he just too sexy" Carmen said as I chuckled incoherently

"I know, I know Why you can't go with Taylor?" Zen asked

"That bitch talk too much, nu uh"

Zen shook her head. "You stupid" Their conversation went like this until we got to the movie theater.

"What y'all trying to go see?" I asked killing the engine.

They both shrugged. We all got out the car and walked up too the theater entrance, We looked at the pictures of movies that were playing debating on what to go see. I had most of the movies at home and couldn't care less what we saw. I turned to the girls who were still looking.

I looked at my phone and checked the time, 9:30

We ended up seeing Lone Survivor a movie I had no interest in. The theater was right next to the snack line and bathroom. It wasn't that full, but there were a few people. Zen sat in between Carmen and I. I let my hand rest on her thigh, relaxed in my seat, and lie my head back as the movie begin.

About 45 minutes in the movie, Zen whispered. "I'm about to go get some popcorn." I was about to offer to go, but she was already up. I watched her walk out. Almost Immediately when she was out of eye shot Carmen took Zen's seat and looked at me with seductive eyes. I squinted and rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

She leaned in to my ear "I want you" she whispered. I smirked and gave her a quick wink. She scooted back to her seat, and at that exact moment Zen appeared with a large bucket of popcorn.

A/N: Just a little something for y'all, what y'all thinking of Carmen?

PLEASE PLEASE, Vote and comment, and ALSO recommend or share cause I really want more really want more reads on this. Thanks Carmen in the MM, and Zen ( who I'm in love with! Lol )

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

25K 2.1K 30
Aniyah Zai Williams is your typical business woman. She works hard, and gets to live a lavish lifestyle because of it. After the unfortunate death of...
93.7K 2.6K 31
❝ YOUR LOVE CAUSED ME MISERY BUT I LIKE IT WHICH IS A MYSTERY. ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ...
2.2K 181 44
*Second book of the Partnered series* **** "Back to the place that started it all ten years ago. The place that brought life to me; a world I've cho...
113K 4.5K 17
It took a long time for her to get over a heartbreak, but years later she finally has. She has a successful career and her life is finally where she...