Rishabala FF : It's In His Ki...

By lazyakabookworm

After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after... More

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 A
Part 16 B
Part 17
Part 18 A
Part 18 B
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 A
Part 23 B
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 & Epilogue

Part 31

7.1K 429 19
By lazyakabookworm

Trishna opened the door to see Madhu standing there with tears rolling down her cheeks she had her hands folded as if in prayer holding something which looked like a chain.

"Madhu where were you? Do you know how worried we were? Ever since Sahasra got back she has been asking for you and that RK! She wanted to go over to his place but when I stopped her she got upset, but don't worry now she is playing with Adi." noticing her tears Trishna's tone changes from anger to concern "What happened? Are you worried about that man? You don't worry no one is going to take Sahasra away from you."

Trishna tries to reassure her as she held Madhu by her shoulder to take her inside; the moment Trishna touched her Madhu hugged her and cried her heart out.

"What happened, baby?" Trishna asks her in worry and concern, but Madhu continues to cry.

Hearing her cry Sultan came rushing out from inside and with his help Trishna took Madhu inside.

"What happened?" Sultan asked.

"I don't know. Madhu please say something. Why are you crying? Is it that RK?" Trishna asked again getting angry at RK for her sister's condition.

Hearing RK's name Madhu cried even more, when Trishna asked yet again about the reason, she opened her hands and showed both the chains in her hand.

Trishna looks at the chain and finally recognizing it asks Madhu "Isn't that mama's? The one..." and she stopped not wanting to bring back the bitter memories for Madhu once again.

Madhu nods her head

"Why do you have two of it?" Trishna asks noticing it, and saying in between her sobs

"Papa... Papa"

"Papa? What happened to Papa?" Trishna asks confused, shocked and worried,

"Shaurya... Shaurya... didn't... Shaurya" Madhu says shaking her head trying to tell her sister about the cruel trick their father played on Shaurya and her, and that Shaurya never betrayed her.

"What Shaurya?" Trishna asks confused.

"Papa... Shaurya..." Madhu says in between her sobs.

Sultan started having a very bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Sultan cleared his throat dreading even the thought, but wanting to clear it he slowly asks "Did Papa... did he do something?" hearing that question was the last straw for Madhu and she screamed out loudly in agony.

Trishna was shocked at her reaction while Sultan immediately pulled Madhu in for a bear hug for two reasons, one being he didn't want Sahasra to hear Madhu and come running down to find out the reason and the main reason was he somehow could understand the pain as he had Malik trying to break his relation with Trishna and tried to get her married to someone else. But what Sultan didn't understand was the reason why he would bring anything between Madhu and RK, as he was the one who had forced Madhu in the beginning to marry RK and now Madhu was saying that Malik is somehow responsible for RK ditching her? Sultan turns to look at Trishna and she was in tears watching Madhu's condition, wanting to distract Trishna a bit he asks her to get Madhu water and Trishna immediately runs to the kitchen to get water.

Meanwhile Sultan sits down next to Madhu and tries to stop her, "Madhu... stop crying... sshhh... stop crying." He gently instructed her as he patted her on the back. By the time Trishna came back, Madhu had quietened down considerably and Sultan was consoling her.

Trishna and Sultan makes her drink the water and once she calmed down, Sultan gently said "Now tell us what happened." Madhu was about to cry again remembering everything, "Don't cry." Trishna begged her hating to see her sister like that.

Seeing the agony her sister and her brother-in-law going through because of her, Madhu tried to be strong and control her tears and said "I am the one who left, he never left me. He always loved me."

Madhu recounted everything from the beginning she meeting Shaurya the second time in the office to the end the last conversation an hour ago between them to Sultan and Trishna.

After hearing everything Trishna was outraged at what their father did to her sister and so angry she was at her father that she started cursing her father while Sultan was thinking of what to do next, he wanted to go over to RK's house and tell him everything and also apologize for his rude behavior in the hospital but from what Madhu had told him, he understood that RK was very drunk and not in a position to listen or understand what he had to say, so as much as he hated it, he have to wait till morning to clear the misunderstanding.

"He was all alone." Madhu says sadly, Sultan and Trishna turns to look at her and Madhu continues with fresh tears rolling down, "I had Sahasra and you both, but he didn't have anyone. He was all alone. Neither me, Sahasra nor Mummyji. I had Sahasra to live for, you both to share my pain but he... he didn't have anyone."

Sultan always knew that Madhu had loved RK like crazy, but never knew that she loved him so much that more than her father's betrayal, more than the injustice done to her, more than the separation from RK what hurts her the most is RK's pain and from what Madhu had said, he understood that RK didn't love her any less. Whatever happens, he will get Madhu, Sahasra and RK together, he can't change what happened but he can reunite them.

"Don't worry, Madhu. I promise you that very soon you and Sahasra will be where you belong, with the RK." Sultan vowed.

"No jeeju." Madhu sadly shook her head "He hates me now. He doesn't want me anymore. And I don't deserve him, I had promised him that I would always trust him and when the time had come, I had so easily broken the promise and let Papa separate us."

"But Madhu, he doesn't know the truth. Once he finds out he will surely forgive you for everything." Trishna assured her.

"No, di. I ruined everything and I lost him. I've hurt him so much for loving me, and I know how to make it up to him, and I will." Madhu said determinedly.

"What are you going to do?" Sultan and Trishna asked at the same time, wiping off her tears Madhu had stood up leaving both the chains on the couch and had asked "Where is Sahasra?" Trishna had automatically replied that she was with Adi playing upstairs. Nodding her head, Madhu had walked off while Sultan and Trishna stood there gaping at her, suddenly the very vulnerable Madhu who was crying her heart out a few minutes ago had changed to a very strong and determined Madhu.

Madhu had walked in to find Sassy lying on the bed watching cartoon while Adi slept next to her.

Seeing Madhu, Sassy jumped up from the bed and ran to her happily "Mama where were you? How many times I asked for you. Even for Rishu, but Sullupoo and Trish mama said that I can't go to Rishu's house." Sassy complained with a pout.

Madhu kneels down and looks at her daughter lovingly and quickly checks her temperature to see if she had fever and relaxes when she realized that her daughter was perfectly fine now.

"We didn't see Papa." Sassy tells her sadly.

"We'll see Papa tomorrow." Madhu promises her.

"And we will get Rishu what he wanted also." Sassy tells her mother.

"Yes, we will." Madhu promises her.

"See this Mama." Sassy said holding out her hand, showing the place where she had been injected.

Madhu slowly touches it and asks "Does it hurt?"

Sassy thinks for a while making cute-cute faces with RK's trademark frown which brings tears to Madhu's eyes and then shakes her head vigorously "No." she informs her.

Madhu smiles and kisses her daughter. Her daughter looked weak, but in spite of that, just like her father she was so full of life and energy.

"I was playing with Adi and he slept off!" Sassy says in a half complaining and half sad tone.

Madhu smiles lovingly at her daughter "So what? Mama is here right? Mama will play with you." Madhu says.

"Really?" Sassy asks excited.

"Yes, you always want to wear my saree, right? Today we will wear my saree."

Sassy excitedly jumps and then runs off to switch off the TV and kissing Adi goodnight while Madhu placed pillows on both side of him. Madhu picks up her daughter and walks towards her room.

[Link for Zindagi Yeh Pal From Samay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK-KwjwRkz4]

Zindagi Yeh Pal.. Yeh Pal Zindagi

Har Khushi Yeh Pal.. Yeh Pal Har Khushi

Hot Tere Khile To Lage, Muskuraati Hoon Main

Teri Har Saans Main Yoon Lage, Jeeye Jaati Hoon Main

As Sassy stood excitedly, Madhu lovingly draped the saree around her and kept kissing her or caressing her daughter every few seconds.

Zindagi Yeh Pal.. Yeh Pal Zindagi

Har Khushi Yeh Pal.. Yeh Pal Har Khushi

Making Sassy sit on her lap, Madhu puts nail polish for her and lip stick, every time tears threatened to spill, she discreetly wipes off the tears before Sassy noticed it.

Pyaar Itna Ke Mera Dil Seh Nahi Paaye

Door Tujhse Ek Pal Bhi Reh Nahi Paaye

Kehana Paaye Aakhen Meri Khwaab Kitne Haseen

After Sassy was satisfied with her dress and make up, Madhu took photos of her daughter, with and without Madhu in it.

Zindagi Yeh Pal.. Yeh Pal Zindagi

Har Khushi Yeh Pal.. Yeh Pal Har Khushi

Madhu and Sassy started playing, singing, dancing and laughing. Once they were tired, Madhu had taken Sassy to the washroom and given her a bath letting Sassy play with the water and bubbles as much as she wanted.

Dil Yeh Chahe Aaj Ka Din Khatam Na Ho Kabhi

Teri Aakhon Main Chhalakte Ashk Na Ho Kabhi

Jashn Na Ho Aur Koi, Jashn Teri Hansee

Sassy sat on Madhu's lap as her mother fed her dinner.

Zindagi Yeh Pal.. Yeh Pal Zindagi

Har Khushi Yeh Pal.. Yeh Pal Har Khushi

Sultan and Trishna stood a little away as they watched Madhu with Sahasra. They didn't know what was in Madhu's mind but the way Madhu was smiling at her daughter, the expression on her face which said she was savoring all those moments was scaring them a little.

Hot Tere Khile To Lage, Muskuraati Hoon Main

Teri Har Saans Main Yoon Lage, Jeeye Jaati Hoon Main

As Madhu put her daughter to sleep, she had told her the story of the prince who had to stay away from his princess and the angel who was their daughter because of an evil man.

Next morning

RK had woken up earlier than usual, though his head was pounding because of the excessive drinking, he had taken a pill and a quick shower, not bothering or thinking of his breakfast he got dressed fast to go over to Ranbir's house to plan on what he had to do to get his daughter and finalize on the best lawyer money can buy. As he grabbed his keys, the cheque book and laptop someone started hammering on his door.

Irritated he left his things on the table and walked towards the door, he neither had the time nor the patience for this. As he walked towards the door, the pounding seems to increase, he angrily screamed at the person that he was coming and the pounding immediately stopped. He ripped open the door to find emptiness, looking at the gate he found Madhu standing there looking at him. He confusedly looked at her thinking what she wanted, but she just turned and walked out of the gate.

RK was totally confused with her behavior, suddenly sensing someone in front of him; he looked down and found Sassy standing there with a small bag in one hand and her favorite teddy bear in other and she was looking at him with a frown and tear filled eyes, both were identical to his.

RK kneels down so happy that his eyes starts filling with tears, and he was having difficulty taking a normal breath, but still he managed to whisper happily "Sassy."

He was about to take his daughter into his arms when Sassy suddenly hit him on his shoulders angrily. RK was shocked at her behavior and simply knelt in front of her as she continued hitting him angrily. And then she finally asked him with tears spilling down from her eyes "You know that I love you, then why didn't you tell me that you were my Papa?"

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 644 1
RK and Madhu have an arranged marriage, and how they deal with the initial small issues in every marriage. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
60K 1.8K 3
Madhu finally starts her new college and on the first day of college, she attracts the attention of Rishabh Kundra, and ends up being his toy. Cover...
206K 9.2K 19
RK and Madhu are complete strangers and they are married, and RK has to hide his marriage from his family while she lives in the outhouse as his frie...
20.2K 694 1
Madhu is forced to marry Superstar RK, to satisfy his ego. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya