Adopting the Bad Boy

By jade775

When mum and dad sat us down and said they were adopting, me and my two brothers were shocked, we are all in... More

1- Adopting?
2~ Welcome to the family
3~ School
4~What Zach Thinks
5- Run ins with Evil
6- Kisses
7- The "Boyfriend"
8- He punched who!!!
9// "I want to help you"
10//Bad Boy
11//"I have to do this"
12// Stop!
13// "What do you mean she's not in a good place?"
14// Family Night
15// Hospitals
16// "Summer's missing!"
17// Troubled new guy
18// Parting with the New Guy
19// A little game I like to call, Never Have I Ever
20// "I came to Talk to You."
21// What if she doesn't love me back?
22// You are too cute!
23// What is your heart telling you?
24// Let Him go back to His Drugs & Girls
25// I'm sorry, I can't help myself
26// Please put your clothes on!
27// You think you're the only one with a little problem?
28//May I Have This Dance
30// The Plan
31// Really Life Is Great
32// Son, We will Get Her Back

29// Soon we'll make our baby again

775 30 6
By jade775

Ariel

"What do you mean she got taken!" I whisper shout when Zach tells me once we exit the dance.

"She was taken by a g-guy." He stutters.

"What guy?" I demand answers.

"Just a guy." He replies.

"And you let him take her?" I question.

"No she let him take her." He whispers.

"She must have a plan, dear lord I hope she has a plan." I say more to myself.

People continue to congratulate me on winning best couple but right now I could give two shits, I need to find my best friend. Oh no what am I going to tell the twins they will kill Zach if they find out he just stood there while their sister was taken.

"Okay if the twins want to know where Summer is, let me handle it." I tell Zach pretty much saving his life.

"Okay I need to go talk to someone." He replies and I look over at his phone to see him ordering a uber.

"Where are you going?" I ask concerned cause everyone is here and I know that he doesn't really know anyone else.

"To see an old friend." He tells me looking up just as his uber arrives on across the street.

"Find her Zach, she may seem strong but she will break sooner or later." I tell him before he walks off to get in his uber.

"Hey El there you are." Greyson says putting his arm around me. "Let's get out of here?" He asks and I nod. He obviously isn't phase that's Summer and Zach aren't here, probably presuming they went off somewhere.

He helps me into the limo and I thank he noticing how sweet he is being puts a smile on my face. I can't believe that's we won favourite couple of Summer and Zach, I mean they have been all the talk so winning over them was a shocker.

"Looks like no ones home. Zach and Summer are probably at the park knowing them and Jayden is probably with his date and actually having fun for once." Greyson chuckles to himself.

"What I shame." I say sarcastically.

"Yeah it's a real shame that we have this big house all to ourselves, with no interruptions." He whispers the last part in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh damn would you look at the time my mum wants me home seeing as I haven't been home for like a week." I say walking away from him.

"I don't think so." He says pulling me back and slamming me against his chest. He starts to kiss down my neck and my shoulders.

"You actually want to do this after everything I did?" I ask him seriously turning around in his arms.

"Even after everything you did El." He whispers and I hear a slight crack in his voice before he plants his lips on mine.

After making out for ages we somehow ended up in his room on him bed with nothing but our underwear. Soon enough I was left in just my panties as he was fiddling in the draw.

"Fuck." Grey cusses.

"What's wrong." I ask concerned.

"I have no condoms left. Are you on the pill?" He asks and immediately a memory surfaces.

"Grey, I need to tell you something." I say sitting up and wrapping a blanket around myself. Completely ruining the mood.

"What's wrong." He grunts obviously annoyed that nothing's happening.

"You know our first time?" I ask sceptically.

"Yes but I try not to." He looks away from me not making eye contact.

"God knows how you knew I had lost my virginity before we did it but you knew and you can obviously guess who it was." I start.

"Where are you going with this? Cause it's just bring back so many memories that I hate." He explains.

"I lost my virginity exactly two weeks before we did it and the second week after I lost it I got my period then it finished the day before we did it. Greyson I never got my period the next month." I sigh.

"And..?"

"I was pregnant with your baby." I whisper.

"What if it wasn't mine and it was his?"

"I know it was yours."

"Why didn't you tell me? Where is it? Oh my god I have a kid that I didn't know about." He blurts out all at once.

"Greyson, I had a miscarriage." A single tear runs down my face but I don't wipe it away, I just leave it to slowly fall. Greyson looks up at me probably to see if I'm telling the truth and when he sees my face his face falls and he gathers me into his arms as more and more tears fall.

"You know I thought our baby would bring us back together. But not even a baby can fix how I hurt you." I cry into him.

"It's okay El, I forgive you. For fuck sakes I can't stay mad at you, I forgave you a long time ago you just didn't notice." He tells me.

"When did you forgive me?" I ask.

"When I stopped using girls to get my mind off you, instead I just let myself think about you all day and night. That's why when I saw you here in the kitchen I  was over the moon you just didn't know it." He laughs wiping my tears away.

"Grey I still wish I didn't lose our baby." I whisper holding my belly.

"Everything happens for a reason, nothing will change the fact that she's gone." He tells me.

"She?" I ask.

"When I think of it I imagine a girl." He explains. I smile up at him cause he really does make me smile all the bloody time.

"I'm sorry." I say out of the blue.

"El stop saying sorry for something I got over so long ago. Your here now and that's all that matters."

"You know I had to." I say referring to getting Summer's boyfriend to cheat.

"I know and that's why I forgive you, that's what shows how strong you are."

"I never want to leave again."

"You don't have to, I'm not letting you go anywhere because you are forever mine."

"I hate that I hurt you."

"I needed it."

We lay in each other's arms for the rest of the night.

"Soon we'll make our baby again." He whispers more to himself but it makes my heart skip a beat.

Trust me I haven't forgotten about Summer but as of right now I think Zach has it under control. She will return, she needs to. I know her, she has a plan and it's going to be smart, cause after all she is to smart for her own good.

Zach's POV

"He took her and I need your help." I say as soon as Noah swings open the door.

"Why cause this time you realise it isn't just a joke. Cause this time you know he will do something just like last time, except last time you thought he was just playing." Noah throws my way.

"Look Noah I was young and stupid but so were you." I tell him.

"You see the thing is this time round I think Summer will be smart, smarter than Sam ever was." Noah almost whispers the last part.

"Don't say that." I huff.

"Why not? It's true, Samantha wasn't smart enough, she wasn't strong enough. And that's her own fault cause she always looked at everyone else to help her along the way. That Zach is why she is gone." He breathes out.

"What if Summer isn't smart enough, what if she isn't strong enough and she's gone before I have a chance to find her?" I ask.

"If you believe that then you really don't know her at all, if you believe that there is no point going out to look for her cause she would be gone. Marcus will keep her alive at a week max. She can get away before that."  He explains and I know what he is saying is true, I know Summer is strong enough, she wouldn't have given herself over so easily if she thought otherwise.

"I'll still not rest until I find her." I tell him.

"And I'll help you because I don't want anyone to end up like Sam did. No one deserves that." Noah says to me letting me know that he is here, even after what happened the first time.

"You really don't have to Noah. Honestly I'll work it out." I explain.

"Zach lets not fight for once please, I want to help you with this. There's only so much you can do alone so I want to help. Actually no, I am helping, I'm not asking." He smirks proud of himself.

"Look Noah I'm-"

"Save it for later." Noah says cutting me off.

I arrive home at the early hours of the morning and I go straight up stairs to Summers room cause if I'm going to get any sleep it will be in her bed. It takes me what feels like hours but eventually I get to sleep.

••••••••••••••••
I'm giving you an early update because you guys deserve it thank you so much for all your support it means the world to me to have such an amazing reading family. And thank you to the people that comment on literally every chapter you make me smile every single day xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
89.7K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...