I Kissed A Boy (And I Liked I...

By LovelyLolaa

More

Author's Note : A lil' message.
Slasher 0 : Inspired Lyrics.
Slasher 1 : Going out.
Slasher 2 : He's Poison.
Slasher 3 : Tricked?
Slasher 4 : Out of the bloom.
Slasher 5 : Lost in meaning.
Slasher 6 : Exaggerated Agony.
Slasher 7 : Very Enjoyable.
Slasher 8 : What a tragedy.
Slasher 9 : Interrupted treat.
Slasher 10 : Anything's fine with me... [Part 1 : To be denied.]
Slasher 10 : Anything's fine with me... [Part 2 : The unthinkable.]
Slasher 11 : Mendable. [Part 1 : Second thoughts.]
Slasher 11 : Mendable. [Part 2 : Is it true?]
Slasher 12 : Apology accepted.
Slasher 13 : Sweet kiss.
Slasher 14 : Dinner and dessert.
Slasher 15 : Rising plan.
Slasher 16 : Eyes on me.
Slasher 18 : 1-800-Where-Are-You?
Slasher 19 : Jealous Rapture.
Slasher 20 : I Found You.
Slasher 00 : Epilogue
To Be Rewritten

Slasher 17 : Party Pooper.

1K 31 5
By LovelyLolaa

Author's Note:As noted, there are four chapters left, with this one out, it actually rounds it unto three (3) not counting the Epilogue that definitely makes it into a concluding four (4) more parts to come up. Don't worry, I already planned out everything, and that's obvious, since a lot of time has already passed since the last update, so I better get to working if I actually want to finish this story once and for all, since I think I remember I started writing it on 2009. Believe that? I'll definitely edit all beginning chapters from the weirdness, and all togetherness of mistakes that have built up over the years. People, it's 2013 already, practically five (5) agonizing years in the closet. For the story, and the rest of my beloveds.Lol. Okay, carry on.

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Recap:Previously onI Kissed a Boy (And I Liked It), Brandon almost went about in school as usual, until he got a creepy gift that dulled it. Bryan was being secretive, and the reason was that he was holding a surprise party for Branny with his closest friends – and some of his as well – and his mom. Too bad everything turns to putty as the pizza arrives with not only a warm delicacy but an atrocious bloodied up plush monkey. No, Annie. You cannot have his pizza slices.

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

WARNING:  Parties will be ruined. Happiness mauled. Someone will disappear. A lot of cursing will be present as well.

                             ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 Slasher17 : Party Pooper.                                          Bryan's Point of View

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Brandon glanced around nervously as I hugged him from behind. It had torn me to watch him cry and suffer from the further set threats from a fucking bastard that deserves to rot in hell for making him go through this. I already got a call from my friend that is helping me find something to crack the code and stop this nonsense. He told me that he thinks he's definitely got a name to a possible suspect. Thank God.

"Just relax, Branny bear," I mumbled in Brandon's ear, as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He forced in a smile, and nodded as I noticed that he bit down a sob and tried to talk himself out of crying and trust me. I hope I'm right. It would kill me if anything happened to my Branny, even though I never thought it possible, he’s become someone so important to me, that just the sight of him in pain stabs me. Every smile he fakes hurts me as I watch him close up on the world all due to that bastard that keeps harassing and sending him such appalling gifts.

I mean, seriously, who does that? That’s just not normal, but looking through the stuff that he’s shown me that he’s received it could be anybody who is either in love – madly and creepily – with me or someone which I had hooked-up with or had a short lasting relationship, since Brandon has been the longest lasting relationship I’ve been on, it’s already been like four months now.

My one true wish at the moment is to kill off this bastard that’s been making my Branny displeased and gloomy lately. It could be anyone, really. Male or female. Though I’m not sure where I’m betting my lucky penny, since women can be spiteful lithe figures with a kink to evil and manipulation yet men can be harsh and plain out evil, which blocks out all reason once something is in their minds.

I know that things have been awfully stressful for Brandon, but I just can’t bear his pain so vivid. Do you know how many nights he’s cried himself to sleep? Or trashed and turned whilst he slept and woke up in a sweaty mess from a terrifying nightmare. It’s lucky enough that he isn’t closing in on himself and telling me most of what’s been going on in his mind or if he’s gotten another strange gift.

It’s been two day since the attempted small gathering, and things haven’t lightened up. Brandon’s mom has stopped by often to check on his baby boy, and I’m very grateful that she does. I doubt that my love is enough right now to keep him calm, since right now my hands are tied until the investigation is finished and the results point out the perpetrator. I’ve had far too many meaningless affairs to remember them all, so I need some professional help to go through that mountain of broken hearts.

I don’t mean to brag, but it’s the truth.

Besides my petty love quarrels, right now my breath of fresh air is and will only be Brandon. The only thing I have to do is make him happy and get this asshole behind bars. It’s the least I could do. I owe him that much.

It’s my entire fault.

If- if I wouldn’t have been a jerk to all of my previous…eh, affairs, and not whored all about, Brandon would have been okay. But…would I have still met him? Would I have still had him in my arms and finally felt love and in return from another? Because of all of this, I’m not sure if I’d change anything, but I would have made some things different. Only if the final answer involved Brandon and I.

I sighed as I rubbed my face and snapped back into reality. I was parked outside a drugstore waiting for Greg and Annie to come out. Brandon sat beside me, silently fumbling his thumbs in circles as he looked at his shoes in a daze. This was the normal behavior I’ve seen him in – besides his panic attacks when I’d take too long coming from opening the front door or anything.

It worried me. And at the same time it made me feel that he was far too good for me. How could he worry about me, when the one who’s in danger is himself? Seriously, I must have really been lucky when I met him. Too bad a jerk is in the way, but I’ll get this over with soon enough.

The only thing to do is not part from Branny for too long, that way it’d be more difficult for anything to happen to him, since it seems the one behind this only is after him because he/she loves me. Blegh.Like I care. All I want is for my love to be well and dandy.

“Finally, you guys were taking FOREVER in there,” I sighed as Greg opened the back door for Annie – ooh, what a gentleman!

“Did you go in there and make the medications yourself, or were you just that interested in the products?” I said jokingly to Greg and Annie.

Annie merely shrugged and nodded towards Greg, “He kept going through the wrong aisle when I CLEARLY said that he was wrong and it was the other way – we argued a bit –and I had to end up pulling his ear and dragging him to the correct aisle,” she said as she glanced dully at her boyfriend, as if embarrassing him further was no big ordeal and he just sat there beside her with a frown as his cheeks reddened.

I smiled to myself, giving Greg a childish wink as I turned around and started to pull over.

“You definitely got him, Annie. You go girl!” I praised as we were on our way to their house. He's so whipped it hilarious.

Annie had invited us over for lunch, since it was Saturday and she always tends to have these really warm and lovely gatherings on weekends or when we just don’t have to be in school. The one reason, really, to bring Branny along was so he could loosen up a bit, and maybe just forget about what’s going on around him for a second.

I just want him to smile. To tell me he loves me. Even if it’s for a minute or two. Anything to see that vibrant side of him that was spunky and cute all over that makes me love him. I miss him. Even though he’s right beside me, I do feel like he’s so far away… I just want him close to me, where he can see me, and I can see him.

Making our way to Annie’s house, I pulled over to her house, and everyone rushed out quickly and made it inside her house to their arranged tasks. Which were, Annie and yours truly in the kitchen preparing the meal and Greg and Brandon in the living room playing a videogame they both loved – which was an excuse of Greg to get his mind elsewhere to a much happier era.

I sighed as I was cutting potatoes into small medium sized squares for the mashed potato salad, as Annie rinsed down her hands after she’d finished cleaning the chicken. She moved besides me as she laid another cutting board big enough for the chicken, as she started cutting it into parts.

She glanced at me as she cut off a leg, “How’s he doing?” she asked quietly as she kept her hands quick and steady in task.

Not really beating around the bush, I finished with the last potato and put it in a bowl to rinse in, “He’s doing okay, but it could be better. We went to his school to pick up some of his stuff plus the stuff we need as evidence,” I said as I walked over to the sink, rinsing the potatoes.

“He’s just…off. Ever since that last letter he got at my house, he hasn’t been the same – and it didn’t help that you seemed like a hungry freak,” I finished saying giving her a pointed look. She smiled apologetically as she mumbled a sorry moving on to place all the chicken in a clean bowl to start seasoning.

Placing the potatoes in a pot with water to boil, and turned to her as I leaned over the kitchen counter.

“I wish I could cheer him up a bit, so he won’t shut himself completely from everyone around him. It worries me. Any ideas?” I asked her as I cocked my head to the side with an expectant smile.

“I’ve been thinking that maybe something fun and special would let him loosen up a bit, yet something safe and familiar so he won’t get upset. Y’knowwhat I mean,” I added as she seasoned the chicken – which will be roasted with barbecue sauce, yummy! Working swiftly as she looked like she thought of something, it was always best to ask Annie about any sort of party or celebration, she always seemed to know what was best and appropriate for an occasion and or person. Well, she is my best friend, so it’s obvious that she had to be amazing, just like myself. Ha! I’m already getting tangled into myself. I should stop.

I snapped myself from my thoughts as Annie opened the oven, and placed the chicken in there.

“How about an intimate bonfire at the beach?” she suggested, “close friends, smores, booze, some family members possibly…?” she finished.

“That,” I started but she cut me off, “maybe we should cut the booze, I feel like it’ll all end badly. Lemonade and fruit punch, that’s the stuff.”

“Well, like I was saying. That sounds amazing!” I grinned enthusiastically.

Annie grinned back at me as she fist pumped the air, “tonight’s gonna be rockin’!”

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

After we ate our lunch animatedly and hungrily – to which Brandon was already a tad bit loosened up already, so I didn’t need to practically force down the food down his throat – we cleaned up the mess and started Phase One of GET BRANDON DISTRACTED WHILE WE PREPARE HIS SURPRISE BONFIRE GATHERING THAT WILL NOT END IN DISASTER LIKE THE LAST GATHERING which went on smoothly. No thanks to Greg, who had to be lectured and instructed properly by his master, Annie. Seriously, he’s whipped.

Greg distracts Brandon in the best way he can, by annoying him while they play videogames and whatnot. The boy’s a natural.

Annie goes and prepares the location, gets the snacks, and asks her friend Jessie Bang – her real name’s Jessica Veronica Deben – who’s a very well-known DJ around our school. And yours truly will be making sure everyone who is somebody – to Brandon, of course – is there. Plus, a very special person who must be there: Brandon’s mom.

Oh, yeah. And I have to get the drinks, and maybe sneak in some booze just for the hell of it.

About two hours later of texting and calling people, buying drinks, and making sure everyone’s at the right place, I go back to get Brandon and change our clothes for the event.Annie stayed behind, since she was practically the best hostess ever. Plus, she had to make sure nobody got out of hand and wrecked the thing.

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Dressed in a dark blue plaid shirt with beige khaki shorts and sandals, Brandon was silently confused as I drove us to his surprise. I smiled as he asked me for the hundredth time “Are we there yet?”, “Where are we going?”, “Are we lost, and you just don’t want to tell me because you’re afraid I’ll kill you? ‘Cause you should be.” And such were his words. Isn’t he just the cutest little thing? Agh, if only we could be alone for a second longer at home… sigh. But right now that’s the least of what he needs is me and my horniness ruining his happiness.

“We’re here,” I announced happily as I stopped the car and parked in the sandy parking lot the public beach offered.

He turned towards me with a confused look on his face, “why are we at the beach?” I hushed him as I smiled, “it’s a surprise. Now close your eyes, Branny dear.”

Brandon stared at me for a second, then groaned as he did as he was told, “Good boy,” I praised him, as I quickly turned the engine off and went to open his door and guide him to the surprise gathering.

Lacing my fingers with his, I made sure he hadn’t opened his eyes since we came out of the door. My eyes brightened up at the sight of the large carpet that held in two long tables filled with snacks and refreshments. Annie saw me, winking at me to signal that everything’s ready and that I could let him see what’s going on.

Walking in front of the large fire, I pulled him to me – he still had his eyes closed, what a good boy – and leaned down to whisper on his ear, “You can open your eyes now.”

“SURPRISE!”Everyone jumped happily as they cheered and whistled.

I looked over at Brandon with a smile, as I noticed that he seemed surprised with a small smile on his face. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as I led him towards the snack table, “Hope you’re not mad at me for hiding stuff from you,” I muttered slyly, “but I wanted for you to relax for a bit,” I finished with a genuine smile.

He looked up at me, his eyes shimmering in a way that made my heart pound, “Thank you,” he said softly as he quickly leaned up to give me a little kiss on the lips. Aw, and to think I thought he couldn’t get any cuter!

He looked away as he blushed lightly. Trying to cover it up, he cleared his throat and grabbed a plate as he started getting some snacks on his plate.Gah, he’s just so adorable!

“I’ll be right back, okay. I just need to ask Annie something,” I told him as I pointed with my thumb in the direction where she was. He nodded softly as he looked around for some of his friends I suppose.

Giving one last glance at him before I walked off towards Annie, I sighed happily. I hope everything goes well. I seriously don’t want him to glower in sadness and pain any more. He doesn’t deserve to be in such a state.

Jogging quickly towards Annie, I smiled as she waved back at me, “Hey, how’s your sweetie pie doing?” She asked as she cocked her head to the side with a curious look.

“He’s fine – even though I wanted his mom to be here,” I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair that’s beginning to get longer and curly at the ends, “it would have made him really happy if his mom could have been here, but she said her husband was having his boss over.”

She smiled comprehensively at me, “don’t worry,” she said soothingly as she rubbed my left arm lightly, “he’s going to love his surprise!”

…wait; did she say “surprise”?

“Um, what are you talking about Annie? What surprise? The party is the surprise, right?” I asked confused.

Shaking her head as she giggled slyly, she pursed her lips in a smile as she arched and eyebrow mischievously, “You’ll see.”

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

His gleeful laughter filled the air warming every inch of my heart.

“No way! Why would you do that?!” he asked as he couldn’t hold back his laughter, “that’s just ridiculous!” he continued to laugh.

I smiled at Brandon as I tried to defend myself, “in my defense I never thought that a little lie would get me so many kinky toys – seriously, the guy thought I was practically selling myself, psh, like I would!” I laughed along with him trying to fight the blush that was threatening to surface.

I don’t care if I have to tell every single embarrassing thing that I’ve done in my life if that’s what’ll make him laugh and loosen up. Anything for him.

“And that’s not even the worst part –, “Annie was cut off by a sloppy kiss on the cheek by her drunken boyfriend, Greg. She shook her head as she pushed him off of her and on his back, as he started to play with her hand.

Now that the laughter had died down and everyone was nice and cozy, we had decided to start telling funny personal stories by the time we ran out of stupid dares or questions to make. Seriously, we all know each other pretty well, so it’s kind of pointless – though I only know some of Brandon’s friends pretty well, but you get the idea.

Brandon smiled silently as he leaned on my shoulder and listened to Greg babble about how much he loves Annie and how he wishes she never turns into a spider. Ah, I wonder about that boy sometimes.

We all sat around the bonfire as we roasted marshmallows – while some made them into smores and passed them around to the rest – and drank fruit punch, well at least some of us were drinking the fruit punch, and since it seems like in the end somebody did end up sneaking in some booze after all.

“Hey,” Brandon said as he started to get up, “I’ll be right back, I’m just going to get more marshmallows out from Annie’s car since she's pretty busy with Greg right now,” he said motioning to them, which I do have to acknowledge since right now it seems like Greg is trying to cover Annie with his body while…what is he doing? Is he trying to eat her cheek off?

Looking back at him with a confused face, from what Greg is doing, I smiled and nodded as I gave him a quick peck on the lips as he dusted himself and went to get the marshmallows, “Don’t take too long!” I called after him, as he gave a thumb up to motion that he heard me.

After five minutes had gone by I started to worry.

“What’s taking him so long?” I mumbled under my breath as I looked around in case I saw him coming back with the marshmallows.

Could he have gotten lost? Nah, I don’t think so, but this is Brandon we’re talking about. Maybe he got distracted and walked in the wrong direction?

Nope, there’re signs everywhere pointing out the directions.

I quickly got to my feet, “I better go look for him, maybe he needs help carrying the bags,” I tried to convince myself as I felt this really bad gut-wrenching feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don’t know, but I have a really bad feeling about this. I shouldn’t have let him go alone.

Making my way quickly through the passageway that was covered by a bunch of trees with a clean little path paved with huge seashells.

“Hey, someone left their shoe…. Brandon?” I started to say as I stopped dead on my tracks as I noticed. No, no. This can’t be!

I blinked four times trying to clear up…whatever that’s going on. This can’t be, my eyes are definitely deceiving me. Yeah, that’s it!

That isn’t his left sandal right there, lying on the floor with a neatly folded up note with my name written on it. Yeah, that’s definitely not his. And that isn’t a splotch of blood on a seashell on the ground, definitely not.

Brandon…where are you?

Slowly walking over to the note, I bent down to pick it up as I read it slowly, then quickly again and again getting those words engraved and burned into my mind.

Bryan Dear,

    Fret not; your days of anguish alongside this meager petty guy will soon be coming to an end. My love has grown for you if not more in grandness but also in strength. I will care and love you for the rest of eternity. This I promise you.

                                                                               Love Always,

                                                                                           Your Soul mate

Oh, no…that bastard’s got Brandon!

I quickly fell down to my knees as tears seemed to make their way out of my eyes.

“NO!” I screamed out at the wind.

“WHY HIM?!WHY?!”

…Brandon…I love you so much.

I’m sorry.

I’m really sorry.

This is my entire fault.

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Second Author’s Note:So, this chapter is finally out. Can I get an AMEN? No…? Awh, that’s….kay. Haha, anyways, I’ll soon be starting college. Though I’m not sure if I might take a gap year or not, but that’s mostly up to my parents. Anyway, back to the story! Like I stated up above on the first Author’s Note, there are mostly three (3) chapters left as well as an Epilogue. So, yay! Really looking forward to completing this story. Sigh, I’m tired myself from all the sad parts. It’s time to get everyone gathered and happy. For good!

Yupp-yupp, so hopefully my next update will be up soon. Yeah. Don’t forget to vote, comment and fan if you haven’t yet. Tip: If you do all three or even two of those, I write and post even sooner! ;D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 86 26
P!NK By Sammy

Teen Fiction

3K 146 20