Drugs💊💔

By cionne_21

Back in Oakland kehlani was a young girl (20)living in a struggle she could only depend on her aunt.So she ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

394 23 1
By cionne_21

Lani(pov)
12:00⏰
Damn, it's 12 already ? Fine by me it's time for lunch anyways. chick - fil- a sounds great right about now !
Lani: Shanice I'm going on break !
Shanice : okay girl I'm here and when u come back u need to do something with ya bag it's smells like we Rastas back there !
Lani: Rd I gotchu

As I was walking to the food court I saw a family they were so cute together they were matching and they had a little boy with them he was so adorable.Hopefully when I find that special someone They will be committed and we will take everything step by step . When I finally made it to the food court I made my way to chick-fil-a I made my order and waited for them to call my name. In the mean time I was on Instagram scrolling threw my time line until my boyfriend jimmy tapped me on my shoulder .

Lani: h-hey jimmy , wyd here?
Jimmy: damn right what am I doing here why tf weren't you home last night ?
Lani: I'm sorry jimmy , I went to my aunts after work b/c she need me
Jimmy: no fucking excuses lani I want you home after work and if you aren't you will wish you never met me do you understand?
Lani: yes Jimmy
Oh yea I didn't mention that I am in a abusive relationship with jimmy butler a basketball player for the Chicago bulls . Me and jimmy have been together for about 2 years. Jimmy was so sweet until his brother died and around that time he began getting violent with me . Yes I know your saying if he's abusing you why do you stay ? It's just not easy because I love jimmy so much but I guess it's that time to take my own advice and leave !

Chick-fil- a employee: kehlani?
Lani: here!
Lani: thank you
Chick-fil- a employee: you're welcome enjoy your day !
Lani: thnxs
After I ate my food I threw it away and began making my way back to my job.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...