Curves and Burns (Urban)

By xflawlesss

17 year old virgin Lovely isn't the typical plus size girl from the hood. She is more than these boys and gir... More

Curves and Burns
The River Walk
Speaking to the audience
Growing Pains
This World Was Mine
Big Girls Won't Cry
Author Talk
Dealing
The Battle Within
Nonchalant
Slow Down
Money Talks
Bridges Burn
Finesse Her
Author Talk2
Old faces New fears
And it All Falls Down
Detrimental
Author Talk3
Trouble at the Trap
Author Talk4
Revenge is like the Sweetest Joy
Get it Together
It's About to Go Down
Press Pause
Author Talk5
Furthest Thing From Perfect
Author Talk6
Mr. Right...Now
Undisclosed Secrets
Beg For it
Self Control
Life is too Complicated
Lights, Camera, ACTION!
Unthinkable {Epilogue}
In Vein {Epilogue Part Two}
HalfCrazy
Author Talk FINALE !

I'm that Nigga

33.1K 1K 139
By xflawlesss

James 

I had to damn near run out of Castallena office. Man I hate the fact that my wrong decisions keep following me. First my daughter gets killed because I chose to fuck with a hood rat now I could possibly lose my job if she recognizes me. I''ll start from the beginning. 

Flashback, 2010 

Tank 

I want that nigga dead...today. Fuck strategies and planning it! He think he can fuck with me, my name rings bells in these streets. Wrong nigga!

"Look boss we gone kill him. But we can't just go out to his house without thinking anything over. Were bound to die making irrational decisions like that" James said pacing the room with a worried expression on his face. "Did I say we were planning anything out...no. So do as I asked. I want him and whoever gets in the way dead. I trained you little niggas for shit like this so don't go and get soft on me now" I said walking over to James.

"Shit I aint soft but this just isn't the safest thing to do. We could all easily die" James said trying to sound like the wise one. "Man quit being scared we got this. We kill niggas everyday. What make this Dominican fucker any different. He played boss on a deal and we gone teach him lesson" Jay said adding his two sense. 

"I like the sound of that. Jay your in charge tonight. Everyone follow what he says, and James just corporate and nothing should go wrong. We hurt anyone but family...got it?" I said as all my soldiers nodded in unison. 

James 

"Y'alll going on about this the wrong way. What makes you think if he couldn't fool Tank once over fifty kilos that he can't just shot out black asses" I said to Jay as we walked to the weapon warehouse. "Man you acting like a bitch right now just calm down. Grab a couple Ak's and a look one of Tank's plugs hooked us up with an M82 Sniper Riffle. Shit I heard only the military can get a hold of these bitches" he said laughing. "Man whatever let get some vests for everybody and ride out" I said hopping in the car. 

Since no one wanted to do shit my way I had to make things happen on my own. I called my mans Tez from when I was in juvi. Tez was older than me but he looked out for me. He always been naturally smart and he was good on the computer tip. I met up with him so he could give me a lay out of Pablo Castallena's house and how his gaurds work. 

"Whaddup bruh" he said giving me a pound. "Man wassup with you" I said pounding his hand back. "Shit nothing finishing up in school, trying to make this money. What about you but by the looks of this Mercedes you look like life treating you well" he said checking out my baby. "Shit what can I say for myself I got it like that" I said like the man. "Nigga you need to be careful you only sixteen. If the police see you driving this they gone get real suspicious. Watch your back and stay lowkey" he said scolding me. If I didnt trust Tez I would have just blown him off but I trust him. Tez was smart but he stayed in trouble until he almost got a little time. I don't know why the judge didn't send him to jail but after that day he straightened up and went back to school. "Alright man I stay lowkey, I hear you" I said rubbing my head. "Just be careful, I know you smart so you got this. Here is the paper work read over it real quick and run it by yo team. I see you around man" he said hopping in his 2006 Impala. 

That was the last time I saw him but the information he gave me was more than vital. I ran everything by Jay and we came up with a plan to sneak in through the side windows of the house. We were going to have a couple men using the sniper to take out the guards outside.

But of course the plan failed. Jay dumb ass got cocky and tried to square up with one of the guards in the house like he didn't have a gun to just shoot him. Another nigga named Jalen had to bust the guard with his gun in the head but his silencer wasn't on so everyone got alarmed. Jay, Jalen, and I went to find Pablo while the others got the guards. We caught him off guard in the bedroom with his wife and some kids. "Look please don't hurt them" he said with tears running down his face. "I'm glad I had a mask on cause lowkey I felt bad for what we were about to do. Killing him was nothing, but killing in front of these kids and wife is another story. 

"Don't killl him" one of the kids cried. "Shut the fuck up" Jay yelled to the kid. I was about to shoot him when a teenage girl ran in the room and jumped on me. "Leave my uncle alone" she yelled as I swung her across the room. 

Jalen shot her as soon as she hit the floor. "Oh no! Baby girl I'm..." Pablo tried to say but it was too late we already had shot him and walked out. Before I shot Pablo the girl grabbed my mask off. I quickly put it back on but I saw Mrs. Castallena take a quick glance. I have no idea if she got a good look at me or not. 

After that day Jalen kinda went into a depression and felt bad for killing the young girl. Last I heard he moved to ATL to be with some of his family and as for the team we got away with the murder. But after that day I listened to Tez and decided to stay lowkey. 

Present Day 2014

I just hope Castallena doesn't recognize me cause now I recognize her. If she does I can say bye to my photography career. Cause she has connections around the globe and if she doesn't want anyone working with me then they wont. 

Lovely 

"Come on mama, you can do it!" I played with Honesty as I held on to her hands as she tried to walk. She is just becoming the prettiest little thing ever. 

I decided to taker her to the park to meet Lamontez. She isnt really old enough to play on the equipment but she loves to see other kids play.

"Who is this beautiful little girl here? Wow she probably as pretty as her mommy" Montez said sneaking up on me. "Hey, how you doing" I said as he sat on the park bench next to me. He was looking good enough to eat in a Polo v neck and some cargo shirts with some all white forces. "Good, now that I'm with you and this angel" he said looking down at Honesty. "Look baby this is mommy's friend, Lamontez. Say hi" Honesty only grabbed his fingers and started to squeeze his face as he picked her up.

"Look beautiful some day I will be your mommy's boyfriend so we have to be cool. So I can spoil you rotten" Honesty started smiling and so did I. Montez is a good catch. 

"So what are you doing tonight?" he asked giving Honesty back to me. "Nothing probably just chilling working on this project for school" I said looking at his beautiful brown eyes. "You want me to come over, I can play with Honesty while you work" he said. "That would be great" I said making him smile. 

Shit I totally forgot I gotta go on a date for Tina. "Umm wait never mind you can't come" I said looking down. "Why not?" he said lifting my face back up to his. "I have to handle some business tonight so..." I know he wasn't going to believe me but I can't tell him that I work as an escort. "It's cool you don't have to go into detail but I will talk to you when your free. Bye pretty girl" he said shaking Honesty hands and walking away. He didn't even say bye to me so I know he is pissed. 

James 

I was laying down in the bed just chilling when my cell phone began to ring. "Wassup, who this?" I said answering on the first ring. "Bianca" she said sounding so damn sexy. "Oh...whats going on Mrs. Castallena" I said not really sure what she is going to say. 

"For one call me Bianca or Ms. not Mrs. Castallena. Second I just want to say I apologize for the way I treated you the other day. You were right I do always down play your work and that is only because I think your extremely attractive" I couldn't even believe what I was hearing. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable so if you want to stop working for me, I am more than fine with that" she said sounding sad. "No I love working for Art Chick and I don't really know what to say about you liking me. I find you irresistible girl but you my boss and maybe we shouldn't cross that line" I was shocked that even came out of my mouth I must be tripping. "Well okay then but if you change your mind just let me know. And please don't miss anymore days of work, I better see you tomorrow" she said hanging up.

For some reason I know things just got way more complicated.

Since I have nothing to do I decided to Facetime Love. "Hey..." she answered looking stunning. I couldn't see her whole outfit but I could tell it looked good. Her hair was done, she had on makeup, and her dress showed plenty of cleavage. "Look I just want to talk to you for minute" I said not really knowing what to say. "James I have to take care of something right now so we will have to do this another time" she said rushing me off the phone. "Well damn at  least let me see Honesty" I said trying to stall her but I do miss my baby girl. "She isn't with me right now" Love said agitating me. "Oh so you can run yo ass here and there but can't watch our child. What kind of mother is you!" I yelled out of anger. "Fuck you James I take care of our daughter all the time. Where are you ever at! She hasn't seen you in over a month asshole" Love said hanging up on me and my heart kinda sunk. 

I think she found another nigga or something. She need to gone head and let ol dude go now cause she aint gone like it if I get rid of him. Whatever I'll stop over there this weekend or something. 

***These updates are coming slower and slower. Sorry not sorry. I work and go to class so the weekends is like the only free time I get. Trust me I honestly don't like updating once a week. 

Picture of BIANCA CASTALLENA in the photo link !

Any who I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far. Even though I wanted to end I know it has a long way to go so trust me the story is far from over. 

Vote, Comment, or whatever. 

KEEP CALM AND READ ON.!

                                                   -Trice. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.5K 42
Complete! Give my book a chance please! Thank you to the people that take the time and read my story!!!! please Vote if you like it!!! Also if you li...
524K 19.7K 29
Jenae' Wilson is a 17 year old plus size girl who struggles with a lot of insecurities and thinks she'll never find that special guy.. That is until...
1.1K 26 14
21 year old Lilaea is on her 4th year of college when she realized that she doesn't want to be a virgin, as stupid as it sounds...what happens when h...
1.3K 12 4
Only for 18+ as story has extreme sexual language and media so below 18 stay out of this story...