The Angel and the Wolf (Compl...

By RissaleWriter

As an Angel, Mira never expected to find love. All she knew was crushing on a male that had been off limits t... More

Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Edited)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Extras! Extras! Read all about them!

Table of Contents

6.2K 152 9
By RissaleWriter

A/N: This book is completed. I am editing it before posting the chapters. I have 14 chapters right now that are edited.

__________________________________________________________________________

As an Angel, Mira never expected to find love. All she knew was crushing on a male that had been off limits to her since day one of her being made an Angel. All she knew was fighting and making sure that she never got close to someone that could possibly harm her.

As a powerful Angel, Mira knew that she would have to go somewhere that she did not want to go and do things that she doesn't understand at the time. What Mira didn't expect was to be sent to a pack that has ties to one of her boss's.

And the thing that she wasn't expecting the most was to be mated to a creature that might or might not want her. And, Mira never expected to find love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
81.6K 2.7K 33
broken hurt tortured hope was something that Sammy had held onto all his life,he was kind caring helpful and he never complained when he was tortured...
154K 6.5K 72
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
619K 23.2K 44
(This book has been edited) 38 year old, Jessica Wallace, had a secret. She had a secret that no one had ever heard of, until she had written what ha...