Freedom (Trafalgar law)

BumBumDeDum által

Kanna, the daughter of Donquixote Rosinante (Corazon), is searching to find the truth behind her fathers deat... Több

The Strawhat Pirates
Taken
Sabody Archipelago
The Auction
The Three Supernovas In Action
Separated
The Heart Pirates
Saving Luffy
Traflogger
Shopping With Captain
Captain Did What?!
Headache
A Little Swim
I Really Hate The Cold
The Cold Is Deadly
Law vs. Gel
100 Hearts
Getting Captain Drunk
We have a problem [Part 1]
We Have a Problem [Part 2]
My Heart
Training
The Date
Captains Hat
The Truth
Tattoo
It's not that bad
Mark
What are we?
Mud
Little Toy
Barker and Rico vs. Law and Kanna
Fire
Good Morning
Farewell

Welcome To The Heart Pirates

11K 327 59
BumBumDeDum által

Turns out Rayleigh wanted to train Luffy and that's why he came all the way here.  How he knew Luffy was here was beyond Kanna.  Luffy agreed to let Rayleigh train him for two years. Two years! She can't just sit around for that long. That being the case she went ahead and set sail with the Heart Pirates. Kanna didn't want to be stuck on this island for two years and possibly get killed by Hancock.

Kanna shivered at the thought, 'she's a fierce woman.'

"Bye Luffy!" Kanna waved at him leaning over the railing of the sub, "Take care and become stronger!"

The Heart Pirates stood behind her waving as well. Law stood beside her with his sword propped against his shoulder and a smirk on his face.

Luffy waved back, "Bye Kanna!"

His face turned from excitement to worry in a split second and Kanna felt herself begin to fall over the railing. She panicked and screamed on the way down. She closed her eyes and waited.....nothing. She didn't feel the cold splash of water hit her nor the sting of the impact. Kanna opens her eyes and sees Law looking down at her, with that same smirk he always wore, while holding her bridal style. Kanna flushed when she realized what had happened. She had fallen over the railing, thanks to her clumsy nature, but how did he save her without moving from his spot?

'Must be something to do with his strange devil fruit abilities.' she scowls.

"Why do I get the feeling that I'll be saving you a lot?" he chuckled with amusement shining in his mysterious eyes.

Kanna puffed out her cheeks and squirms out of his arms and mumbles a quick, "thank you."

Laws smirk grew, "How many times does that make now?"

Kanna glares at him.

"Mmm Kanna-ya you really owe me alot don't you?" He states smugly tapping his finger on his chin.

Kanna sighs in defeat, "Fine. What do you want from me?"

"Simple, join my crew."

Kanna debates with herself for a few seconds. The man had saved her quite a few times and she does owe him for that. She skimmed through the members of the crew. They all seem like nice enough people but why does he want her on his crew so bad?

"Why?" She decides to ask him.

He shrugs, "I have my reasons. So is it a yes? If not I'll have you thrown overboard."

"Not giving me much of a choice are you?"

He just looks at her smugly, witch Kanna found irritating.

"Fine, I'll join your crew." She hangs her head in defeat.

Law walks over to Bepo, who had fallen asleep, and reclined on the sleeping bear like a chair, "Now that that that's settled let's talk about what we're doing next."

"What is our next move captain?" Shatchi asked, "we're going to the New World right?"

"No, we're going to wait till it is time." Law simply answered.

"Huh we're not gonna go there yet?" Shachi asked surprised.

"Let's go to the new world already!" One of the others wined.

"What are you waiten for, Captain?" another one wined.

"I said we're going to wait for our time. Don't worry. The great treasure One Piece won't go anywhere."

Kanna watch as the others argued with their captain about why they should go ahead and go to the New World. She eventually lost interest in their conversion and ended up just staring at the cute bear sleeping.

Bepo broke her from her daze when he yelled out, "Aye-aye, Captain! You can count on me!"

"Sleep talking!?" the crew yelled at him.

"I'm sorry." he apologized in his sleep causing Kanna to laugh at his cuteness.

'I think I might like it here.' The blonde smiles to herself.

Kanna look at Law who smiled softly at Bepo. She can still figure out the truth and find who she's looking for while on this ship, right? Law must have felt her staring at him because he looked up at her with his typical smirk.

"Kanna-ya, now that you've officialy joined my crew how about we get you settled in?" Law gets up from his spot on Bepo and motions for her to follow him into the sub.

Law gave Kanna a mini tour of the sub.  First was the kitchen witch looked like a cafeteria but more well....metal.  Even the tables were metal and they were bolted into the floor as well as the chairs.  He then showed ber the main bathroom which she didn't take happily.  There wasn't any privacy at all in there. There were no shower curtains only rows of shower heads along the wall, on top of that the door didn't lock.

Kanna heard a faint laugh from Law, "whats wrong Kanna-ya?"

She glares at him for the second time today.

"Don't worry Kanna-ya. There's another bathroom if your willing to share that is."

Kanna raised her eyebrow.

Law led Kanna to a simple normal seized door labeled Captains Quarters. He opened the door and let her in. It was a normal sized room, maybe a little smaller. There was a desk against one of the walls covered with books and papers. On the other side was his bed with yellow sheets and his Jolly Roger printed on it in black.

'Why am I not surprised,' she sweat dropped.

Law opens one of the two doors in the room revealing a descent sized bathroom, "You can share with me for now. It also has a lock if that's what your worried about." As if to prove his point he switched the lock a few times.

Kanna didn't see any problem with sharing a bathroom with Law. It was a hell of a lot better then the other option that's for sure. She wasn't worried Law would peek either, he doesn't seem like that kind of guy.

"Sounds fine with me." She shrugs, "better then sharing with a bunch of men."

Law smirks closing the bathroom door, "Then I'll show you to your room."

The room that she'll be staying in wasn't far from Laws room. He showed her then men's quarters too witch was down the hall. After showing Kanna her room Law left her there to go get something. The room had four beds two bolted to the wall and one bed under each of them. Kannas guess is Law wasn't against having women on his crew and this is probably the Womans quarters. She opened one of the doors in the room and found it to be a pretty large closet. Kanna didn't have anything to put in there, all her belongings were on the Thousand Sunny.

A knock at the door startled her and Law walked in carrying her rifle and something underneath it.

"My rifle!" She ran up to Law

When she got a closer look at her rifle she saw that it had been broken. Kanna picked it up, inspected it, and frowned in disappointment.

"It was already in that condition when we retrieved it," Law states slipping past her and putting something onto one of the tables in the room.

"What's that?"

"Your uniform."

"You mean I have to wear one?" She asked in disbelief.

He nods and leaves.

Kanna gently placed her rifle down onto the bed and looked a her new outfit with dissatisfaction. She sighs and took off her jacket and slipped into the overalls. She walked to one of the long mirrors on the wall checking herself out.

"How did he know my size?" She questioned out loud, "It fits perfectly."

She was afraid the suit would be baggy on her but it actually fit perfectly. It was the same color as the others, except Bepo, and fit snugly against her curves. Kanna felt better about wearing this stupid suit after she put it on. The fabric was actually pretty comfortable too.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Kanna sat at Laws table along with Bepo, Shachi, Penguin, Ben, and a few others whos names she hasn't learned. She looked down at her food which looked really good. She stabbed the pasta with her fork and put it in her mouth. Kanna melted at the wonderful explosion of flavor when the pasta hit her tounge. It was almost as good as Sanjis food.

'I'll have to remember to get acquainted with the chef,' Kanna made a mental note.

"Whaaa amazing!" Bepo yelled happily while eating the pasta, "I love pasta!"

Kanna giggled at the cute bear and watched as he tried stealing his friends plates earning slaps on the paws from them.

"Bepo stop!" Shachi pulls his plate closer to himself for protection, "Get your own!"

"I'm sorry." Bepo hangs his head and nonchalantly reaches for Penguin's plate.

Kanna got a strong sence of déjà vu watching the Heart Pirates fight. She let out a soft laugh at the scene. 

'This reminds me of the Strawhats,' she humms.

-Smack!-

Penguin smacked Bepos paw causing the poor bear to retreat with tears in his eyes. Law chuckles at his furry friend.  Soon after the others join in the laughter, except Bepo who still had tears in his eyes.

'Yep I think I'll enjoy it here.' Kanna smiles.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

88K 2.9K 32
You are in love with Corazon, the owner of a modest but awesome costume shop, but there is a little problem: he has fallen hard for the doctor Trafal...
51.2K 2.4K 58
She was always told to keep a low profile... But Feyre wasn't one to restrict her freedom... After 4 years of hiding, she finally sets out to sea wit...
813 76 30
With her brother gone, her only friend living in another state, and her negligent parents moving her to the middle of nowhere, 17 year old Jade's loo...
5.4K 286 13
You've been with your boyfriend, Trafalgar Law, for two peaceful years. Med school is going well for him and your writing is doing great, despite you...