Harry Potter Preferences

By SplinteredCastle

Hi! SplinteredCastle here! I've been reading a lot of Harry Potter Preferences lately, so I decided to write... More

Your House
Patronus
Blood Status
Year
Special Powers
Age Difference
Favorite Class
Favorite Professor
Your Pet
Favorite Movie
The Show You Watch Together
Favorite Band

First Date

162 2 0
By SplinteredCastle

HARRY: You went to the beach. He hadn't had many good beach experiences, but that certainly was one!
RON:
You went fruit picking. There was a fruit grove near the Burrow, so you went there after picking your fruit and looked at stars.
DRACO:
You went to Hogmeade and walked around while talking. You ended up being so distracted by your conversation that you waked far out of the town.
NEVILLE:
You went to a small park with a pond to feed ducklings.
FRED:
You visited a farm and got lost in the corn maze. Thankfully, you found the way out.
GEORGE: You went on a picnic by a lake. You both ended up swimming after pulling/pushing each other in.
OLIVER:
Oliver took you to your favorite team's Quidditch game. You got amazing seats!
DEAN:
You're both artists, so Dean took you to a new Muggle art gallery.
SEAMUS: He took you mini golfing. You're swung a little too hard and your ball smacked him in the head. After getting him some ice, you went to the arcade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
60.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
90.9K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
923K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.