Peaky blinders imagines and p...

By onedirection12344321

This is peaky blinders imagines and preferences. Requests are open. More

Morning(michael gray)
Morning(michael gray) part two
Preference #1
How you first met(tommy)
Michael(part one)
READ THIS
Michael gray (requested)
AUTHORS NOTE

Secret spy(teaser)

2.5K 20 1
By onedirection12344321

"When you go there you need to Watch yourself, girl! I can't have them finding out, they'll use you as leverage!" My uncle lectured me. I rolled my eyes and sent him a glare.
"If you're that worried why send me in the first place, and I'm not that dumb!" Sarcasm dripping from my mouth.
He gave me a look.
"Listen, sweetheart, you know I love you and I don't want anything to happen, but the business is important and there's no one else! Believe me I've looked! Look, love it's only for a couple of weeks, a month tops! Yeah?" He squinted his eyes giving me the Alfie solomons look that puppy's use. I rolled my eyes and accepted his hug.
"Fine uncle, I'll be careful." He smiled looking down at me
"Your mother would be so proud of the woman you've become."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
716K 43.9K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...