Abstinence

By KinaWrites

Hayden and Alice's story continues as Hayden goes to trial for the rape charges of Lina Burke, an ex friend w... More

Preface.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.

Chapter 19.

8.9K 310 130
By KinaWrites

It was strange coming home to find the television playing children cartoons and a woman—who wasn't someone I knew well—was fast asleep on the couch, snoring and all. Erika probably hasn't had good sleep in days. I try to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake her, taking off my heels and holding them in my hand as I walk over to them. Luke's eyes were glued to the television I don't even know if he noticed me approaching him.

"Hi Luke, how are you?"

"Fine." He answers not looking at me but instead gawking at Spongebob, showing little amusement in the cartoon.

"Are you hungry? Do you want dinner?" He doesn't answer me and I begin to feel stupid as I just stand there, practically talking to a brick wall.

"Okay." I give up, knowing he won't give me more than a one worded answer or no answer at all.

I leave him alone to the TV and make my way upstairs to the bedroom. Hayden was sat upright on the bed surrounded by paperwork, a laptop on his lap, and quiet music coming from one of his phones. I lean over him to kiss him quickly, "Don't let me distract you, I'm just coming to change clothes and cook dinner."

I drop my shoes on the floor then unbutton my blouse and pull it out of my skirt. I slide the shirt off of my shoulders letting it fall the the floor with my shoes. I was standing in my skirt and bra as Hayden's dark eyes drink me in. His stare lecherous yet arousing.

"You're not nearly as distracting as the vulgar cartoon Luke is watching downstairs. I don't know if I have a perverted mind or if it's the cartoon."

"I'm pretty sure it's you." A small schoolgirl giggle sounds from me and Hayden's eyes widen. I slap a hand over my mouth shocked that I just made that sound.

"That was hot." It was pathetic, that's what it was.

"How was work?" Thankfully he switches topics before I had to.

"I had a patient today."

"You did? I don't even have to ask how it went. Based off of past experiences, I know you did well."

"Yes, it did go well. Thank you." I join him in his laughter. "You were my first patient, though we didn't get to meet for more than one appointment because of our sexual relationship."

"I can assure you, if we weren't fucking before that day we would have started after that day."

"Don't be so sure of yourself Mr. Stymest."

"Don't call me that unless you want to be fucked."

"Yes sir." I speak lowly, teasing him and stalk off to the bathroom to finish undressing. I drop my shoes in the closet and after getting my skirt off I throw my blouse and skirt in the laundry bin.

Releasing my hair from the pigtail it's in I see Hayden walking up to me through the mirror. He stands directly behind me pressing himself against me, he's already getting hard and we haven't even done anything yet. His right hand comes up to my red stained lips, and I close my mouth around his index finger. He was grinding himself into me as my tongue swirled around his finger, sucking generously.

He moved a strand of my hair tucking it behind my ear, "I want you to get down on your knees and take me into your mouth."

I slowly slide his finger out of my mouth and turn around to face him. Crashing my mouth to his he kisses me back eagerly, my hand moves to the growing bulge in his pants. I unbutton his jeans and palm my hand over his boxers not taking my mouth off of his.

He breaks away from the kiss first, my breathing heavy as I drop down to my knees before him looking up at him through my lashes. I pull his jeans and boxers down letting them pool around his ankles and wrap my hand around his impressive length. His member is growing and twitching in my hand as I pump his shaft.

Without giving him a warning I take him half of his length into my mouth, the thickness of his shaft causing my mouth to open wider than usual. He thrust his hips, the soft wet tip hitting the back of my throat causing my body to gag in response. That doesn't stop either of us. I work my mouth around his pulsating cock, tongue swirling and flicking around his veiny member.

He moans my name telling me to move faster, and I want to tell him how good it feels to have him in my mouth but I don't want to release him from my mouth yet.

My hand pumps the remaining length my mouth couldn't take in as my head bobs back and forth at a dangerous speed, taking and halfway releasing him from my mouth.

"I am hungry." The child's voice breaking through Hayden's moans and my own ecstasy.

"Fuck." Hayden swears, trying his best to cover himself from Luke's view.

Unsure of what to do, I release Hayden from my mouth and stand from the floor, shocked and embarrassed to the core. Only then realizing that I'm only in my underwear. Fuck me.

I stand behind Hayden to block myself from him. "Okay Luke, I'll be down in a minute."

And with that, he walks out of view. Hayden laughs loudly as my cheeks stain crimson from the embarrassment of him seeing Hayden and I like that. What if he tells his mother? Oh god. This is horrible.

"Stop laughing Hayden, it isn't funny." I go into the closet to put my pajamas on, being sure to put on one of Hayden's large t-shirts and my long pajama pants to cover my body completely.

"It's actually quite hilarious Alice." I hear him respond while I'm putting his shirt over my head. It's not at all funny. I don't think I have ever been so embarrassed.

Hayden is still standing in his same position with his jeans pooling around his ankles, his hard shaft standing tall. "You're just going to leave me like this?"

"I'm going to cook dinner." He pouts, poking his bottom lip out in the most adorable fashion. "I'm sorry. I don't want to leave the poor kid starving."

"Fine, go ahead. We will finish this later."

I nod, giving a him a silent promise of later, and I go downstairs to the kitchen. Luke was sitting in front of the television again, not paying me any attention.

I wash my hands at the kitchen sink and look around the kitchen for food to cook and pots to use. The refrigerator and cabinets are packed with food and drinks, everything put away neatly, thanks to Mrs. Sutter. I idly wonder what she's up to now that Hayden let her and the security team spend most of their time home. Wade and Geoff will still be at Hayden's job whenever he needs them, but Mrs. Sutter is on a leave with pay until the new house is finished.

In a way, I like that she's gone. I'll finally be able to do for Hayden what Mrs. Sutter has always done for him; take care of him and the house. I will be able to cook him dinner and breakfast in the morning. I can look after the house for once, granted it's a much smaller place than Hayden's old house.

I start chopping up peppers to add to the kale that is cooking on the stove along with crushed garlic and onions. The chicken breast is already frying in a little bit of coconut oil, and while the water for the rice is boiling I add in the uncooked rice.

Hayden finally joins me downstairs coming straight to the kitchen switching between looking at me and staring at Luke from afar. I notice he's wearing a t-shirt and sweats, no boxers. I can see his hard member through his sweats.

He moves closer to me after noticing where my eyes were fixated and I finish chopping my final pepper before adding it to the pot for some color in the kale.

Even though the hardness of his cock is hurting him, he knows that it will have an effect on me. And it's working. I'm ready to let him have his way with me in this kitchen. He stands behind me his phallus in perfect line with my groin, my body opening up to him wanting him to be inside of me.

"Relax, Alice." His hot breath hitting against my neck. Goosebumps tearing through my flesh as a chilling shudder runs through me, blood coursing through my veins, electricity shooting through my entirety. I squeeze my thighs together to rid myself of the emptiness I feel not having him inside of me.

"You don't play fair Hayden."

"What ever do you mean?" Faux hurt dripping from his words.

"I want you now more than ever for some reason, and I can't have you. You're teasing me."

"I believe you started the teasing first in the bathroom." He chuckles, popping a piece of red pepper into his mouth. "Is this what our lives will consist of if we have children? Perverted cartoons and lack of sex?" He questions, his eyes shining with humor.

"Are you trying to turn me off from having children?"

"Not at all." He answers quickly, looking back at Luke on the sofa with his chin resting against my shoulder.

"Do you want children now?" I ask him.

"Me? Children?" He seems at a loss for words at my question and moves a few feet back from me to lean against the other counter.

I turn off the pots to the kale and chicken, waiting for the rice to finish and then I face him leaning against the counter opposite of him. I wait patiently for him to gather his thoughts together and answer my question.

"I would like to have them one day but certainly not now. My life is a wreck, the only stable things are my job and you." He answers. "And I don't think I'd make for a great father. I don't have a model father figure in my life to look to for parenting tips."

"I think you'd be a great father Hayden. You may not know exactly what to do, but you know what not to do." I laugh lightly, wanting him to ease up a little on the seriousness.

"Why are you asking? Are you with child?"

"No!" God no. "Just curious."

"Thank fucking heavens."

I frown at his reaction, "But what if I was?"

"That's enough with the hypotheticals, that time will come when it's time for it, for now, let's just let life run it's course and eat dinner. I'm hungry and it smells delicious."

Hayden focuses his attention on setting the table and I finish up dinner thinking about reasons why Hayden and I shouldn't have children right now. First things first, we aren't even living in a stable household. Two, he's currently on trial. We wouldn't want a little Hayden coming into this world while he's going through that. There's still that possibility that he may get incarcerated and he wouldn't want to miss his child growing up. I only made it to the second reason and I already see how children are a bad idea for us right now.

Erika stands from the couch, her dark hair wild as she takes a minute to realize where she is.

"Good morning." Hayden chuckles.

She laughs, "How long have I been asleep? It feels like a new day."

"I went out for lunch with Alice at twelve, and when I made it back at twelve forty-five, you were passed out and your son was glued to the television, like he is now."

"Shit," She mumbles hoarsly. "Luke you know you're not supposed to watch TV all day. Come to the bathroom with me, let's get ready for dinner."

The two of them disappear into the downstairs powder room. Hayden takes a seat at the table and I make the plates. While waiting for Erika and Luke to join the table, I ask Hayden about his brother. "Have you talked with Wesley? Is he doing okay?"

"He went back to work."

"Already?"

"He is like me, he doesn't want to talk about unnecessary things. He doesn't want people asking how he's doing. He doesn't want to be reminded every day of what he went through. I can relate to that completely. Work is a distraction."

"Well that's not good."

"What's not good?"

"Do you want him to end up like you?"

"End up like me?" I think he's offended by my choice of wording.

"An addict Hayden, you started out the same way he did. He may not be seeking control, but he is finding his own way to avoid his problem. He may not get addicted to sex like you, but he can become an alcoholic, or a drug addict if he gets into that type of stuff."

He sighs, "I didn't think of it that way."

"If he doesn't want to talk to anyone else at least get him to talk to you. You are his brother Hayden, you experienced a lot of pain from your father too. You can guide him to become a better you."

Before he can say anything Erika steps out of the bathroom, Luke trailing slowly behind her. They join us at the table, Luke sitting between Hayden and his mother. "What are we drinking tonight?" I ask Hayden.

"Wine?"

"Oh no," Erika objects, "I don't drink."

"At all?" I ask curious. That used to be me. I never touched a drink in my life until I met Hayden.

"Anymore." She tells me. Anymore? What does that mean?

"You were an alcoholic?"

"Two years clean."

"Wow, impressive." Hayden mumbles before uttering a congratulations. All I could think was that two out of three of Damon's kids are addicts. The last of his children, slowly but surely, can become a part of that fraction in no time. It's odd.

Dinner was mostly quiet, except with the few conversations shared between Hayden and Luke. Then Erika telling him to leave Hayden alone, only for Hayden to tell her he's fine, then it gets quiet again.

I couldn't help but think about what I was going to say to Jake when I had to meet with him. How do I tell him that I am over him and he needs to move on and be happy with Jess? Do I tell it to him straight or do I try to be nice about it? I already feel like shit for doing this to him.

I thought it was odd that Jessica told me Jake wouldn't get home until nine or ten. When we were together he would be finished working at six or seven. Is he putting in more hours to avoid her or is he lying to her about the time he gets in?

I clear my plate first, tossing the remaining food I didn't finish in the garbage before placing my plate in the sink. "I will be back in just a few
moments."

"Where are you going?"

"To talk with Jake." He nods once and doesn't say anything else. I slip on a pair of slippers at the door well aware of my heinous outfit as I walk down the hall to get to Jake's condon.

Testing my luck, I knock on his door hoping that he'd be home sooner than Jessica said. Just as I had assumed, Jake opens the front door, stunned to see me standing there. "Alice? What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. I wasn't expecting company, ignore the mess." I look around his living room quickly seeing discarded work clothing, beer bottles, and a box of pizza cluttering the space. "Should I get you something to eat or drink?"

"No thank you, I just came to talk."

"Oh lord, that's never a good sign. Should I sit down for this?" I chuckle shaking my head at him as he sits down on a chair in the kitchen. "Speak Alice."

"I don't know how to tell you—well I do know what I want to say but I don't want to hurt you again."

"Hurt me again? Jesus, now I know this conversation isn't going to end well."

"I spoke to Jessica."

"You what?" Worry is written all over his face. If he would stop interjecting for two seconds I would be able to tell him that I would never purposefully sabotage his relationship with Jessica by telling her that he and I had sex one night while I was angry and drunk. I want Jake to be with Jessica, I wouldn't do that to him or her.

"She approached me and said that you've been distancing yourself from her and she thinks you cheated on her and she asked me, of all people, to talk to you. Jake she loves you, she loves you more than I ever could. I want you to be happy with her. Let her give you everything I couldn't."

"Alice, I want you. I always have, I can't get over you."

"But I don't want you Jake." I utter the words I never wanted to have to say to him. "I liked your company when we were together, but I didn't love you the way you loved me. I used you then, the same way I used you that night to try to get everything Hayden wouldn't give me. I was only thinking about myself. I didn't think about how much it would affect you or your relationship with Jessica."

"What did you really come here for? To tell me how much you don't like me and that you never have? I don't want to hear that Alice."

"You need to hear this Jake. Hear what I'm saying and move on from me. There's absolutely no chance for a relationship between you and me. I am happy with Hayden and I want you to be happy with Jessica."

"Is that all you have to say?" He's done with me right now. He doesn't want to hear another word I have to say. I'm not finished saying all that I need to say but I cut this short for him with one final message.

"I only have one more thing to request from you and then I will leave you alone. You won't hear from me again, you won't be bothered by me anymore."

"What is it?"

"Love her better and harder than you've ever loved me." I let myself out the way I came in. Exhaling loudly as I walked down the hall to get back to Wes' condo. I feel like shit for being so upfront with him about us, but that's what he and I both needed. That was our closure.

When I made it back inside, Erika and Luke were on the couch and Hayden was upstairs. I started cleaning the kitchen by putting the leftover food in glass containers to store in the refrigerator before moving onto the dishes. Hayden joined me in the kitchen offering his assistance with the remaining dishes, drying them off after I washed them.

We were quiet until he asked, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine Hayden."

"And your ex?"

"He will be fine too."

The dishes are washed and Luke is fast asleep on the pullout sofa in the living room "Ready for bed?" I ask Hayden who was leaning against the counter watching me as I finished putting the last of the few dishes away.

"I'm ready for you to finish what you started."

Erika stops us before we can even get out of the kitchen to go upstairs. Something is bothering her, she seems upset, distressed even. "I don't know either of you guys well enough to come out of my ass to say this to you guys, but before dinner Luke told me he saw you hurting Alice upstairs. I don't want my son around any violence that's why I took him away from his father—"

Erika cuts herself short staring quizzically between Hayden, who was laughing hysterically, and me, who was flushed scarlet. As if this couldn't get any more embarrassing than Luke walking in on us, he told his mother that Hayden was hurting me. "I'm sorry, what's so funny about this Hayden?"

Once he recovers from his excessive laughter he lets out a loud breath and answers her, "I wasn't hurting her Erika, she was sucking my cock."

"Oh my god." Her look is pure amusement and embarrassment all at once. "God, I'm so embarrassed, I'm sorry."

"I'm the one who's mortified." I tell her, wanting to hide behind Hayden as I did earlier. I'm glad he's finding all of this funny. He's just about the only one.

"We're going to go upstairs and fuck if you don't mind Erika, goodnight." To add to my humiliation Hayden decides to speak.

"Seriously Hayden?" He chuckles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into him when he notices how red my face is becoming. I don't think I have ever been so embarrassed.

"By all means, don't let me stop you."

Still laughing Hayden leads us upstairs to the bedroom, "You're the worst." I mutter unable to hide the smile growing on my face as Hayden strips himself of his shirt standing in front of me bearing his toned chest and abs before me.

He takes my hand in both of his and kisses my knuckles in turn, "But you love me."

"Always."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450 150 100
Jenalyn was supposed to come out of inpatient as a new person; She was supposed to come out as Hayden. Not only does her life depended on it, but Iif...
26.6K 2K 54
Life has itself set in stone for Remmy, or at least the stone she has carved her life into. But when she meets the Aldric, a charming man shunned by...
713K 18.4K 37
**Completed ** **Book 1 in a series involving the same group of friends** **strong sexual content** **some chapters may be triggering or hard to read...
24.6K 468 97
I swipe away a piece of hair falling in front of her face. I watch as she sleeps softly. She is all that matters to me now. She is every beat. ...