Love marriage!!!!!!!! impossi...

By ThezaKrishna04

"I hate you Arjun, What were you doing with that girl? What are you trying to prove Arjun? Don't... More

Prologue
Introduction
Part-1
Part - 2
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Author's note
Part 8
Part 9
Cast Introduction
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Part 19

3.7K 198 108
By ThezaKrishna04

Sugarplums here you go with the update as promised

Varuna’s P.O.V
What does he think of himself?
How dare he can ask me to select a saree for his girlfriend?
He himself made it clear that he don’t have a sister which means the saree is for his sooo called girl friend. He can’t do this to his girl, it’s like cheating if he wants to surprise his girlfriend he should do it himself. According to me, intimacy and love reduces in a relationship when the gifts are selected by others.

“Wow Varuna is that really you who said those words
Now I believe you have a brain” appreciated my brain. But why the appreciation sounded like sarcasm. Anyways I ignored it and jumped to the current situation.

"If you want me to select a saree for your girlfriend
I'm sorry I can't do it" I said him with a guileful face.
Arjun gave me “what the hell look”. I kept my eyes bowed down, not that I’m scared of him but I hate to turn down others request especially Arjun as he has asked me for the first time.
Ohh such a sweetheart my Varuna
I know you’re jealous
So don’t act as a holy being” mocked my brain. Okkkk I’m not jealous but faintly disappointed. I should laugh at myself for thinking that Arjun will get a saree for me.

“How could you expect that idiot?
Is he a fool to do that?
Remember he hates you and
Especially your craziness and carelessness”
Taunted my brain. I kept mum for its hurtful remarks, it actually stung but that’s the bitter truth. I tried really hard to keep my face void of any emotions especially displeasure. Please God please Arjun should not find it. Suddenly his lips tilted slightly upwards and his eyes pinned me with a gaze.

“Well it’s for my 47 years old girlfriend
Who’s celebrating her wedding anniversary today?
Is it Ok now?” He declared with so much of pride and a gleeful look. I was staggered at his confession. What does that even mean? Good lord I’m confused now.
Arjun’s P.O.V
Varuna gave me thunderstruck look as though I have grown horns, her charcoal irises were wide open, shoulders hunched and her mouth typically represented a goldfish opening and closing with no sound from it. It was an amazing sight to watch cute might I add. Cute Eeeew did I again admire her. Godddddd

I know I riled her up with my most stupid answer by addressing my mom as my girlfriend but common it’s damn worth looking at her inquisitive face that clearly demanded me to explain my statement but sorry doll I’m not gonna say you. Oops suddenly her stance changed from a curious deer to a ferocious cheetah threatening me to answer her. Ohhho I’m scared ha ha ha.

With a ringing of my phone I came out of my trance. Who the hell is disturbing me?
“Oops Dude I think your annoyed because the call interrupted your lovey dovey time with that ice apple infront of you”
Mocked my crackhead brain. ‘Lovey dovey time’ when did we even have that. And what’s up with these endearments.Uhhh
I excused myself and walked to the entrance of the showroom to attend my call with grumpy look. I glared at my mobile looking at the caller ID. Why is this Veera calling me even after clearly instructing him not to disturb me for two hours?

Ohh well Veera is my friend cum colleague, we were in the same batch during training period and instantly clicked. He’s such a pain in the ass when it comes to annoy me but when it comes to duty we two sail in the same thinking and action boat. We both share the same wave length that it becomes easy for us to solve cases without any misunderstandings or troubles.

Veera unlike me has a big mouth which he uses to bleed my ears with his nasty jokes and dramas. We are drastically different from each other but the motive of serving people and the fire to burn evil banded us together. He’s such a good person in friendship and a dedicated partner at work.
Me: what do you want?
Veera: where are you now?
Me: that’s not important
Well I can’t tell Veera about my shopping with Varuna because I’m damn sure if that idiot gets even a slightest clue about this he will tease me to the core which I’m telling you will be damn annoying. According to him I am a shy baby who shies away girls. Ufffff seriously does he think I’m a teenager who runs away from girls. But I can’t blame him though, because all my batch members are committed including Veera so they mock me about my poor wooing skills. I zoned out.
Veera: the driver died
My world crumbled down hearing that, the last straw to get to that drug dealer is dead. This shouldn’t be happening.  How is it even  possible. Goddd what would I do now. Floating on my own reverie I forgot to answer Veera... shit
Me: when
Actually we can’t discuss more on phone as our phone call maybe tracked at times so we keep it as short possible when it comes to important matters.
Veera: an hour before but the hospital authorities informed us five minutes back
Me: will be there in quarter
I cut the call and shoved my phone inside my jean pocket. I groaned not able to digest the fact that we lost our lead to get to that bastard. I clasped and unclasped my hands to get through my vexation. I can see redness all over the place as my fury has reached upto my eyes; I clenched my jaws thinking how the hell he died as he had a minor injury.  Ufffff calm down Arjun, this is not the time to be irked. I warned and  soothed myself by blowing out the air.

I hurriedly marched towards Varuna who was peeking towards  me through her peripheral vision now and then. Uhhh I found that as her body instantly tensed when I started marching towards her. She doesn’t even know to gaze others without their knowledge so innocent. Already the cupcake has selected three sarees each unique in their own way, I speedily chose the one which first attracted me by its color, it was also classy. I just wanna run back to the head office to know the actual situation there. God my mind is at hundred different places now.

After paying the bill we exited the showroom, but still her curious glances towards me hasn’t come to an end. This is not helping at all. I opted to be silent as I don’t want to drain out my anger on Varuna but I think it’s close to impossible. Uhhhhhhhh God I don’t wanna yell at her. I walked towards the entrance and she followed me like a lost child but now her curious face had changed into a scowl. I don’t have time to think about her foul mood so I just ignored it. I rolled my lips inside my mouth stopping myself from dumping my frustration on her.
Once we reached the entrance I gave her a nod and walked towards my vehicle and flew off immediately.

Varuna’s P.O.V
What in the Good God’s heaven happened just now?
How could someone be such a jerk?
He confuses me all the times
First by his words which is remarkably senseless
Then his behavior which is all rigid like a stone after that phone call. I  know something was wrong but that doesn’t mean he can simply leave an innocent girl all alone in this mall not even caring to say a Thank you or a BYE.
How discourteous
Idiot Stupid bloody fool.
I think he’s very much weak in the subject Moral science

Arjun din’t care to ask me whether I was hungry or I had my lunch considering the fact its half passed 1‘O’clock. Infuriating man.
Why should he even ask you that?
It’s your stomach so you should fill it and not him idiot” there came my mind voice.
It’s officially declared I will never talk to Arjun again unless he apologises for his behaviour;
“Ha ha ha ah
As if he's willing to talk to you
And sorry from Arjun ha ha
Biggest wonder” mocked my heartless brain. uhhhh how annoying is it to fight out inner voice when it’s always against us.

Goddd my stomach is growling like a wild lion from the moment I entered this mall and now the situation has worsened as I get the aroma of ice creams filling my nostrils. Uhhhhh  yummy. I sighed and walked to the food court to put some food to my angry stomach. It seems that I should have my lunch in solitude without Arjun. But even that will be fun as I don’t have to be over conscious about my eating exercise.
“Ha ha ha ah
We both know you’re sulking then
Why’s this unnecessary drama” ridiculed my brainless brain.

Arjun’s P.O.V
Once I reached the head office I heard rustling and buzzing of people around the place but I ignore it and   hastily walked towards my room where I saw my boys discussing about the issue currently in hand standing around a wooden table. My team force consists of six people including me and Veera. I can literally feel the tension in the air looking at their posture and this shows how much the case is serious. Well we are the underground anti narcotic  force of Coimbatore for past two years.

This team is very much confidential among our department and only certain officials are aware of it. To others we are local station inspectors, sub-inspectors according to our positions. Even our families are unaware of it as we don’t wanna pull any risk. This office is our meeting spot but even the people working here don't have a slightest clue about it. We meet here only when there's an emergency and we  conceal it very carefully by putting up an act  of  submitting  our weekly reports  to our officials. Other times we prefer any private places and mostly we meet in disguise.

The other four boys in the team are younger to me who was specifically picked by me. I am the commander of this force so  was given the power to select my boys to assist me in this team. Vasanth has pulled up his lips into a thin line a clear indication he’s tensed. He’s the bulky one among all of us with killer eyes and crooked nose; he’s always the silent observer and a man of few words, but the most dreadful person in this team. He’s known for his fighting skills and muscular body.

Rolly was standing beside him with a blank look probably contemplating about the next move. He's well versed in computers  which helps us to track transactions regarding drugs and  hacking the networks most of the times. He's known for his manipulative words that extracts the truth from criminals even without their knowledge. The other two boys are Fahad and Sri Ram.
Veera was the first one to notice me;  he gave me curt nod which attracted others attraction. Wasting no time I quickly marched towards them and  seated myself on the chair behind the table.
"What does the medical report about the driver  say"  was my first question.

A/N
Hello sugarplums how was the update...
Pls give me ur reviews about it sugarplums...
The next update will be soon....
And sugarplums don't forget to vote.....
Silent sugarplums pls give me ur comments...
Happy reading
With lots of love
Thenmozhi Krishna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 12.3K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...
143K 4.4K 44
She came to NYC to persue her dreams but what she didn't know was someone's obsession with her. He was mesmerized by an Indian beauty , when he first...
26.6K 1.2K 29
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
489K 30K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...