The Camping Trip (Male Reader...

By JamesNotBond700

#40 in RWBY #6 in xx You're on a camping trip with your class, a week of fresh air, awesome views and no home... More

The Announcement
The Lake
The Fight
The Reveal
The Passion (Lemon)
The Triangle
The Witness

The Make-Up (Finale)

14.5K 127 232
By JamesNotBond700

You've waited a long time for this. And now, here it is. The epic(?) conclusion to 'The Camping Trip' saga. Let us begin!

(y/n) P.O.V.

"What did you really do?" Those words made my heart skip a beat. 

(Did he...see us...do the deed?)

I could feel all eyes turn to Yang and I, Ruby had her hands clenched in tight fists, she looked like she was going to explode at any moment. I decided to tell the truth, Ren would just tell everybody anyways.

"We-" I cleared my throat. "We had sex on the beach." I mumbled.

"What was that?" I could hear the undeniable jealously in Ruby's voice.

I took a deep breath, held it, then I just let it out. "WE HAD SEX ON THE BEACH!"

Everybody's jaw dropped, Yang was turning many shades of red, and Ruby.

She was just a mess.

"I...I...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"

She got up and ran away from the campfire, tears streaming down her face.

I got up. "Ruby!"

I ran after her, I wanted to calm her down. I wanted to make things right. I had to.

She ran off into the forest, I stumbled as I chased after her, the ground was covered in various hazards. After bursting through a bush into a clearing, only then did I stop.

Ruby was kneeling at the edge of the lake, the unmistakable sound of crying could be heard. I walked towards her, not wanting her to run away, but that plan was foiled once I stepped on a twig.

(Crap...)

She turned around. It was hard to make out in the moonlight, but her eyes seemed puffy, and her lips were trembling.

There was a moment of silence between us.

"Ruby..."

She sniffled.

"C'mon, let's go ba-"

"No! Not after what you and my sister did!"

I took a small step forward.

"Get....back."

I took another one.

"GET BACK!"

"Ruby Rose!"

I turned towards the voice as Yang burst through.

"You stay away too! You lying bitch!" Ruby shouted.

"Ruby! That's no way to talk to your sister!"

"She broke our promise! I think she deserves it!"

"What promise?"

Yang looked down at the ground.

"Yang?"

She looked up. "I guess I forgot..."

"Yeah you did!"

"What the hell are you two going on about?!"

Yang sighed. "A while ago, we agreed that if we both fell in love with you, we'd share."

I was shocked.

"But she forgot it too, so...it's also kinda your fault Ruby."

"WHAT?!?! I told you earlier this week!"

"No, all you did was yell 'dibs'!"

"I thought that would jog your memory!"

"How does calling 'dibs' help me remember?!"

"GIRLS, STOP IT!"

I was agitated by the pair of them. Luckily, my yelling made them shut up.

"Look, obviously there's a lack in communication between the two. But in all honesty, Ruby, you didn't show me that much affection until after I saved Zwei."

She opened her mouth, but no words came out.

"And Yang, as her sister, you should have been able to caught on to the subtle things she did. That way we could have solved this problem before it began!"

Yang went back to staring at the ground.

I looked up at the shattered moon. "It's getting late and I'm tired as hell." I walked past them. "See you in the morning."

I headed back to the campground and got ready for bed. They still weren't back by the time I went to sleep.

--Timeskip--

I knew there was some bad blood between the two because of me, so I was surprised to see them both snuggled up next to me when i woke up.

(Oh, great.)

I sat up quickly, and then stood up.

"(y/n), wait!"

I went outside, the morning dew was settling in as I walked about.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around ready to scold Yang, but instead I was face-to-face with Ruby.

"Listen...I-I'm sorry we didn't make it clear that we both liked you."

I stayed silent.

"I talked it over with Yang...and we agreed to share you."

I said nothing.

"S-So...w-when we get back to Beacon..."

(Where was she going with this?)

"I want you to...deflower me."

I sighed, stared at the ground for a moment. Then I looked up.

"Okay, but only when you want to. Not because your sister beat you to it."

She perked up. "So does that mean...you'll willing to let us share you?"

I gave a small smile "Yes."

Her eyes lit up. "THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU SO MUCH!"

She hugged me tight, then pulled me into a warm suple kiss. Once we parted for air, she hugged me again, gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and ran off to tell her sister the good news.

She came back with Yang, who had a devilish smirk on her face. "Looks like the three of us are gonna have some fun when we get back~"

I gulped, knowing exactly what she meant.

--Timeskip--

I sat down next to Ruby by the fountain, catching my breath. Yang was doing celebratory fistpumps.

"Nobody's faster than me! That's why I always say Xiao Long!"

"GODDAMMIT YANG!"

She strolled over and gave me a quick peek on the cheek.

"See you back in our room~"

She winked and walked away.

"See you later, handsome~"

Ruby peeked my other cheek and walked away with a wink.

I looked down and sighed.

"I see you're doing just fine."

I nearly jumped, but it was only Ren.

"You have got to stop dropping in on people as they're being romantic."

"Sorry, I guess I'm just always at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Yeah, well whatever." I stood up. "I'm gonna go before...oh hey Nora!"

Ren was gone before I even blinked.

I walked back into the school, reminiscing about the time that had passed.

It had been a few months since the camping trip, and everything's been quite peachy. I'm madly in love with the Rose/Xiao Long sisters, and I hope one day to make them my wives. 

However, I've been having this uneasy feeling lately, like a shadow is slowly falling over Beacon. I can't put my finger on it, but I think the 'exchange students' have something do to with it.

Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. Because as long as I have these two young women at my side, anything is possible.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 19 13
(RWBY various (girls and guys) x Female!OC) ❁"𝘞𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥; 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢...
1K 28 9
The first semester is over and now Team (F/I)DGS is now moving on to the next semester, along with Team RWBY and Team JNPR. Let's see how this semest...
233K 3.5K 59
Also has RWBY Chibi! Y/n Brunswick is placed into a cruel world filled with Grimm. Mentored by his legendary uncle he makes sacrifices to help achiev...
Meant to Be By Ky

Fanfiction

12.3K 340 23
Blake Belladonna, a girl of mystery and always sticking her nose in a book. Yang Xiao Long, a girl always seeking a thrill rush, wicked outgoing, and...