Curious ~OUAT Fanfic~ [Season...

By xlaurynwritesx

Cu•ri•ous Inquisitive; eager to know It wasn't weird to be curious, it was just weird to not have any clue as... More

•The Beginning•
•Believe•
•Cursed•
•Operation Cobra•
•Prince Charming•
•Shaking•
•A Friend•
•Mystery•
•Taken•
•Closer•

•Savior•

952 26 6
By xlaurynwritesx

"Henry! Henry! Everything is going to be okay!" She heard Emma yell. She ran to Emma as the people loaded Henry in the ambulance.

"What happened is he okay? Emma?" Maya said as Emma held Maya back.

"Maya. Henry he." Emma began as she got into her car. Maya got into the passenger seat as they followed the ambulance.

"Emma what happened to Henry?" She asked scared now by herself rather then just Emma.

"He ate this apple turnover then he passed out." Emma said as she held it and they got out of the car.

"It was poison. This isn't good." Maya said as they ran in with Henry.

"Henry I'm here. It's going to be okay." Emma said again to Henry.

"I'm here too Henry." Maya said next to Emma.

"Get them out of here." Doctor whale said to them.

"No I'm not going anywhere." Emma said as he started questioning her. She explained what was happening.

"It's like-" Doctor Whale said as Maya looked to Emma.

"It's like magic. Emma." Maya said as she cried. "You have to believe. It's the only way." She cried.

"Maya I don't-" Emma started before Maya hugged her. Maya felt an urge of something rush through her body. "Maya." Emma said as she pushed Emma away a little bit.

"I remember. It's real." Emma said looking at her a bit overwhelmed.

"It is. We have to stop this." Maya cried looking at Henry.

"Where's my son?" Regina said running in.

Emma looked to her angrily. "You did this." Emma said before pushing Regina in a closet.

Maya watched as Henry was stuck onto the machines. She hoped that he would be okay. Emma and Regina came out after a couple of minutes and Maya looked to them.

"We are going to go see Mr. Gold so he can help us." Emma said looking to Maya.

"How is he going to help?" Maya asked confused.

"He's Rumplestiltskin." Emma said quietly as Maya widened her eyes.

"What?" She said quietly surprised. "I'm coming with you."

"No. You stay here and make sure Henry is okay." Emma said as she looked at Maya who looked to the floor. Emma hugged her. "Don't worry Mys."

Maya looked behind Emma to see Regina. "This is all your fault." Maya said crying angrily.

"Don't you think I know that already." Regina said sassily to the young girl.

"Come on let's go. We have to save Henry." Emma said looking to Regina before they left. Maya sat in a chair looking at Henry.

Emma and Regina came back and Emma explained how she had to go on a quest to save him. She also said that Mr. Gold could help them and that he was Rumplestiltskin. She didn't go into details and Maya assumed it was because she didn't really know them.

Maya tried to join her but Emma said no. They had some time to talk to Henry before going out. Maya could tell it was dangerous. She hoped they found what they needed to save him. After a little while Ms. Blanchard showed up.

Maya looked to her with puffy eyes. "Oh my goodness. Maya." The teacher said as Maya hugged her tightly and she did the same.

"I'm scared Ms. Blanchard." Maya said crying into the school teacher.

"I know Honey. It's okay. How about I read to him?" The teacher asked with a small smile. Maya nodded and handed her the book.

She began reading the parts about Snow White. "She was beyond hope, beyond saving. This was her end. When Prince Charming saw his beloved Snow White in her glass coffin he knew all that was left was to say goodbye." Mary Margaret said her voice shaking. He had to give her one last kiss and when he did true love proved more powerful than any curse." As she said that Maya opened her eyes wide and stood up.

"I know how to save Henry." She said with a smile as she looked to the teacher.

"What?" She said confused.

"I have to go. Thank you!" She said as she ran out and to Mr. Gold's shop.

She walked in and the bell jingled. "Sorry were closed." He said before turning around.

"I have an idea. I know how to save Henry quicker." Maya said as she looked to the man.

"And how is that?" He asked intrigued and surprised that the girl had figured out how to truly save Henry.

"True loves kiss. If Emma kisses Henry then he will wake up from the sleeping curse."  Maya said looking to the man.

"Your very clever." The man said as he cleared his throat.

"So can you tell me where she is? You're the one that sent them on the quest right?" Maya asked looking to him.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He said with a devilish smirk.

"Why not?" Maya asked getting confused and very suspicious.

"Well Dearie, I need Emma to procure an item for me. If you tell her about true loves kiss then she won't have as much motivation." He explained.

"How much danger is she in?" Maya asked looking at the man her heart pumping hard.

"That doesn't matter." He responded as he wiped of the counter.

"It actually matters a lot Mr. Gold." Maya said looking at him agitated. "You might be sneaky but I will find her." Maya began walking out.

"How ironic." He said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Maya asked looking to the pawnbroker.

"You just sounded an awful lot like your father when he was looking for your mother." He said looking to the girl.

"I guess it runs in the family." Maya said to the man. The thought that all she has believed was true and talking about it was kind of weird for her.

"I wonder if stubbornness does too." He said cleaning another part of the counter.

She looked at him with squinted eyes and anger then walked around outside. It was pretty late so no one was out. She had no idea where to find Emma. She decided to go sleep for an hour or too then search in the morning.

She woke up and saw David packing up his truck. "What's all this for?" Maya asked curiously hoping for the best.

"Oh I'm uh leaving town." He said as he covered up his bags.

"You're - what?" Maya said her heart dropping even lower then it already was.

"Yeah I just think it's time for me to expand my horizons." He said with a smile. He looked like he had been crying too.

"I-" Maya started before taking a breath. "I know this won't make since and you will think I'm crazy, but you can't leave." Maya said looking at him sincerely.

"And whys that?" He asked confused.

"Because Ms. Blanchard and you have to stay together." Maya said looking at him.

"It doesn't work that-" David started before Maya interrupted.

"Just trust me please. This goes deeper then you can understand right now." Maya said looking to him.

"I'm sorry Maya but I can't stay. There is nothing here for me." David said as he smiled lightly.

But there is so much more to you that you don't know!, Maya thought. "Okay well it seems I can't stop you." Maya said trying not to cry. The thought of her parent leaving again made her want to cry.

"Yeah it seems that-" David started before Maya hugged him. "Way." He finished as Maya squeezed him.

"I'm sorry." Maya said letting go a tear falling. "I have to go find someone."

Maya ran to the hospital to see if Emma was there yet. She ran in to see the people unhooking Henry from the machines. "What? No!" Maya said to the nurse. "Plug him back in! He isn't dead!" Maya cried looking to the boy.

Emma and Regina ran in quickly after her. "Emma!" Maya said crying.

"Henry." Emma said as they walked into the room.

"Emma. True loves kiss." Maya said looking to her.

"What?" Emma asked crying confused.

"Any curse can be broken with true loves kiss." Maya said to Emma whose tears eyes widened and looked to Henry. She quickly parted his hair and bent down. "I love you Henry." She kissed his forehead and a shimmer just like the one from earlier surrounded them.

Emma looked to Maya confused and then to Henry. Henry took a deep breath and looked to Emma. "I love you too." Henry replied catching his breath.

Maya smiled crying. "It worked. You woke up." Maya said happily.

She saw Emma and Henry look at the people surprised. "What's going on?" Emma asked.

"The curse. I think you broke it." Henry said liking to her.

Maya looked over confused. "I thought we were supposed to do that together?" She said quietly.

"If I were you your majesty I'd find a place to hide." Mother Superior said to the woman as she walked out.

Regina walked up to Henry and smiled. "Henry. No matter what you think or what anyone says I do love you." Regina smiled to Henry before she ran out.

"Wait I'm confused. If the curse is broken, why didn't they all go back?" Emma asked looking to them.

"I don't know." Maya said unsure.

"Me neither." Henry replied as well. Just then one of the nurses dropped her tray.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked the nurse as Maya looked out the window with wide eyes. Emma stood up next to Maya to look.

"What is that smoke?" Emma asked.

"Something bad." Henry said as it engulfed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

End of the first book! I hope you are enjoying this series as much as I am! I love the thought of Emma with a twin and I hope you do as well. The next book called Curious: Underrated will come out soon! It is based off of season 2!
See you soon,
Lauryn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...
9.3K 224 25
Rest•less unable to rest or relax After discovering her family and her powers life continued to be hectic for Maya and all of Storybrooke. From Cur...
5.2K 142 11
THIS FIC CONTAINS SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ALL 4 SEASONS OF OUAT Set at the time Robin Hood leaves Regina and Storybrooke with Maria...
59.6K 719 23
{ enchanted forest } In which Winter enters a Sleeping Curse and the fairytales try to save her.. before it is too late. Be warned: * This book conta...