It's Hard Being in Love With...

By lollyyypop112

Sequel to I think I'm in Love with a Malfoy...It's Lily Potter's seventh year at Hogwarts and her relationshi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

24.4K 790 224
By lollyyypop112

It’s Hard Being in Love with a Malfoy

Chapter 3

Lily’s POV

It happened as I was just turning the corner to enter the Great Hall. Someone’s arm wrapped around my waist and yanked me backwards into a broom cupboard. “What the-” I started before I hand went over my mouth silencing me and the door to the cupboard shut, drowning us in darkness. For a moment I panicked, but then relaxed as I fell into the familiar embrace and cologne.

“Scorpius, really?” I asked when he had removed his hand from around my mouth.

“Lumos.”

The end of his wand lit up illuminating his face and the mischievous grin upon it. “What? No kiss?” He asked, leaning in and pouting.

I smirked and shook my head, “Not this time champ. You have some serious questions to answer first.”

“Do you remember last time when we were in this broom cupboard?” he interrupted, looking around thoughtfully. I looked around at the familiar surroundings; the dusty old broom sat in the corner and the couple of old, abused textbooks sat on a small shelf, just like they were two years ago. We shared our first kiss in here, well if you discount the drunken happenings the night before that. Our first memorable kiss, should I say. Damn him for bringing it up!

“Stop changing the subject!” I slapped his arm, getting my mind back to the point.

“What!?” he asked smiling innocently. Scratch that. Scorpius was never innocent.

“You know what we’re talking about,” I said crossing my arms, trying to look angry.

“I haven’t the foggiest clue.”

“Scorpiuss,” I whined, pouting.

“Lilyy,” he grinned and moved closer, trapping me against the wall.

“Shut up.”

“Hey, respect your teachers, Miss Potter.”

I smiled triumphantly. “Okay, Mr Teacher. I guess now that you’re a Professor, I won’t be able to do this...” I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed the corner of his mouth teasingly. I pulled back and looked back up at him underneath my eyelashes. He leaned forward eager for more, but I moved  my head to the side. “Sorry, no student teacher relationships allowed. I am head girl after all. What would people say!?”

He groaned, “Technically I’m not your Professor anyway. You don’t even take Ancient Runes.” He leaned in again arrogantly, obviously thinking he was winning this little debate.

“That really doesn’t matter. You’re still classed as a Professor. McGongall had some words with me last night. She thinks we should stop seeing each other. It’s a rather bad influence on the other students.”

He smirked, “Oh really? That’s a bit odd as she also had a short conversation with me when I got here yesterday about how she has no problem with us being together as long as we don’t flaunt it about in public. And I wouldn’t call being in this broom cupboard with you ‘public.’ In fact it’s very nice and cosy in here,” he winked mischievously.

I scowled, dropping all pretence, “Why didn’t you tell me you were coming back to teach? It would’ve saved me from feeling so crap all day.”

“Aww I’m sowwie,” he whispered pressing his lips lightly against my cheek. “I wanted it to be a surprise. Forgive me?”

I shook my head, even though we both knew that with him doing what he was doing, I didn’t really have a choice in the matter. I had already forgiven him, and he knew that.

And it showed when he kissed me and I didn’t resist as my eyes fluttered closed.

His hands felt on fire as they traced small circles against the clothing on my hip causing me to pull myself closer against him, wanting no amount of space at all between us. His tongue slipped through and danced with mine, teasing it gently. I could never get sick of this. I had had my fair share of kisses from a good few boys in the past, but this beat them all by far. Every time we kissed it felt as if it were the first time all over again. The sparkle, and passion and furious need for more.

His hands slipped down to rest against the back of my thighs, sending tingles through me right down to my core. He lifted me up expertly, so my legs wrapped around his waist with my back still resting against the wall. All I could feel, see and smell was him. It was overwhelming and I didn’t want to stop. But we had too, I knew we were going to have sex sometime but did I really want to in a broom cupboard? Not  so much.

I broke away, both of us breathing heavily, “We- we should stop.”

“Yeah...” he murmured, slowly putting me down.

“Umm. Wow,” was all I managed trying to sort out my hair which I bet looked like a haystack right now.

“Yeah. Wow, would be a good way to describe it. So I guess I’m forgiven?” I said smirking.

“Shut up Malfoy,” I said playfully, pushing his chest. But he didn’t budge.

“One more kiss for luck? It’s my first day and who knows when we’ll be able to hang out like this again. Especially with all those clingy school girls around. To be truthful, I’m a little scared about teaching them. Hopefully then won’t try to seduce me.”

“Don’t flatter yourself. Not everyone finds you as attractive as I do,” I replied, pecking him on the lips.

“Yes they do,” he persisted.

“You’re so vain,” I giggled.

“That’s one of the fine qualities you love about me,” he replied smartly, wrapping his arms around my waist. “Now I meant a proper kiss, not a chaste, girly one.” He swooped his head down  and I was filled with a bubble of happiness once again.

Well until the door to the cupboard burst open and I accidentally clamped my teeth down on Scorpius’ tongue.

“Ouchh! Shi- Fuc- Owww!! Lily you just bit my tongue!” Scorpius yelped, with his tongue hanging out. Come to think of it he looked like one of those dogs hanging out the window with their tongues lolling about. I couldn’t help myself and laughed. Really loudly.

“Well I’m glad you see the funny side of this situation, because I don’t,” he mumbled. It was a miracle that I could understand him talking like that.

“What have we here? Eh? Student and a Professor in a cupboard. I’m sure the headmistress would like to hear about this,” a voice sounded from the door.

“You’re still here. I’d have thought you’d have died by now?” Scorpius asked Mr Filch in disbelief.

“Just cause you’re a Professor now Malfoy, don’t give you any right to talk to me like that,” Filch snapped.

“I’m sorrryyy. I didn’t quite catch that. I’m preoccupied with the fact that my girlfriend just bit my tongue,” Scorpius interrupted. I rolled my eyes; sometimes he could be so rude.

“I didn’t mean too,” I hissed.

“You two can’t date. You’re a Professor,” the squib pointed out.

“Thank you Captain Obvious, how many times have we said that now? And to be perfectly honest with you, I don’t really want to talk about this with you. No offence or anything but you don’t seem to be the type anyone would talk to about relationships.”

“SCORPIUS!” I almost yelled.

“What!?”

“You don’t have to be so rude about it!”

Scorpius just shook his head and sighed. “It’s the painful truth though. And just so you know Filch, McGonagall already knows. So you can go and whine at her all you want.”

With that Scorpius grabbed my hand and shouldered past the shocked caretaker back out into the entrance hall.

After I had left Scorpius, I made my way over to the Griffindor table where I sat myself down next to Roxy and started pouring out some orange juice.

“You look a bit flustered. Are you alright?” she asked, looking puzzled.

“Oh I’m fine. Just buzzing for getting back into lessons. You know me,” I said trying to hide my happiness.

“Yeahh whatever, are you sure it doesn’t have something to do with a certain blonde guy just entering the hall?” I peeked a glance at the entrance. Sure enough, Scorpius was there staring right back at me, looking just as good as he did before our make out session in the broom cupboard. Not one hair out of place, or crease in his robes. How did he do that!

“Oh, you didn’t! Before breakfast Lily!? Really now...you should’ve waited so I could have given him a slap!” Roxy huffed before returning to her scrambled eggs.

I stared at the tomato sauce on the side of her plate before blurting out “I bit him!” then mortified, I stuffed my mouth full of toast.

She turned to me, an amused expression on her face. “Wait, you did what?”

I swallowed and drunk some orange juice before I whispered, “I accidentally bit his tongue. Filch caught us and scared me. So I just kind of-”

“-Clamped your teeth shut?” Roxy finished off laughing. “Hahahaa, you do crack me up Lils. Only you.”

“Now I think about it, that is so embarrassing! What if he hates me?” I asked her horrified, whilst shuffling uncomfortably on the bench.

“Calm down,” Roxy said patting my arm, “here have some tea. It’s so good!” She shoved the teapot in my direction. “He’s not going to hate you. In fact I bet it was a real turn on for him!”

“What? My biting his tongue? No, I think that’s only in your mind Roxy,” I replied sipping the tea.  She was right. It was pretty good tea.

Roxy shook her head, “You’d be surprised-”

Thankfully at that moment, we were interrupted by the arrival of Oliver who sat himself down next to me. His dark hair was damp and his uniform looked horrendous. His tie was askew and shirt un tucked, accompanied by a chalk stain on his black robes.

“Oh Merlin! What happened?” I gaped as he started sorting out himself.

He smiled briefly, “It would seem I got lost on my way here, and a certain ghost started throwing assorted objects at me. Annoying little thing he was! Peeves I think he called himself.”

“Damn it! I forgot to wait for you....I’m so sorry,” I said apologetically. I bet he thought I was a great person now. Assigned to look after one student, and I can’t even remember to wait for him to walk him to breakfast.

“Ahh it’s fine. I woke up on the late side anyway. I didn’t really expect you to have waited that long,” Oliver said using a non-verbal spell to clean the chalk of his robes. Droplets of water fell from his hair as he concentrated, his eyebrows pulled together. My eyes scanned his face. Wow, was this boy good looking.

Not that I cared of course.

Well, not much anyway.

He seemed to notice me staring at him. “Like what you see?” he smirked.

“Hmmm...what?” I said snapping out of my trance.

“You were just staring at me like I was the last piece of cake on earth,” he replied.

I burst out laughing. Did he seriously just say that? “No,” I scoffed half heartedly.

“Lily, why haven’t you introduced me to your dashing friend?” Roxy asked. I had momentarily forgotten she was even there.

“Sorry!” I said, turning back to Oliver.  “I feel like such a terrible person. First the fact that I forgot to wait and now I haven’t introduced you properly to anyone.”

He smiled, “It’s fine. Honest.” Then he held out his hand to Roxy. “I’m Oliver. Oliver Black.”

She shook it enthusiastically, “It’s  a pleasure to meet you Ollie. You don’t mind if I call you Ollie right? Good. My names Roxanne, Lily’s cousin and the most amazing best friend in the world!”

I think he minded, by the look on his face every time Roxy said Oliver’s new nickname, his facial expression winced slightly. It was actually quite funny to watch.

“It’s great to meet you too,” he replied. He leaned into me slightly and whispered, “I’m a little scared...” adding a wink on the end.

I laughed, “She’s fine once you get over the fact that she’s a total flirt.”

“Oh I can see that,” he chuckled.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Scorpius glaring at Oliver. I smiled victoriously, time for  a little fun don’t you think?

I diddd it! I’m very sorry for the massively long wait!

I have so much going on right now, including University Applications/ Studying etc that I hardly have time to chill with anyone, let alone write. But all of you wanted me to upload so much, I thought I couldn’t let you down.

Otherwise

VOTE! COMMENT! TWEET! WHATEVER YOU LIKE! <3

LOVEE Ariana 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 203K 65
Cassie Jackson is in her sixth year of Hogwarts, and is proud to be a Ravenclaw. Plus, she's in the same year as the famous Harry Potter. But a Slyth...
74.6K 1.7K 32
Rose Weasley was always a good girl. She followed the rules. But when a mystery unfolds during her fifth year at Hogwarts, Rose starts to get entangl...
31.6K 744 28
Lily is going into her 4th year with her best friend, Scorpius Malfoy. Conflict seems to arise, however, when she is inducted as a Marauder with her...
658K 11.8K 22
Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy, restored his family's status in the Wizarding World using his wit and charms in Hogwarts. The dark days are ove...