You're Mine (MAJOR EDITING)

Oleh melodicgrace

COMPLETED Mature Rated! (Sexual content throughout the entire story!) *Please read Author's Notes before divi... Lebih Banyak

Author's Notes
Nightmare
Shopping
The Party (work in progress)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Omg 500 views?!?!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Writing a new story!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New story!!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 37
Epilogue
New Book!

Chapter 17

2.6K 37 8
Oleh melodicgrace

Hey guys! I'm actually updating for once! Yay! So sorry for not updating I feel horrible. School is really messing my schedule up with all these fucking tests and stuff, but anyway, let's continue the story....

TrisPOV

My eyes flutter open.
Tobias is still wrapped around me, his legs in between mine, his hands wrapped around my waist.
His nose buried in my hair.
I smile. How do I deserve such a loving man like him?
I slowly turn around so I can face him, trying not to wake him up.
He his so peaceful in his sleep.
So care free, so young.
I lift my hand and graze his cheek with my knuckles.
He stirs but doesn't wake up.
I slide my hand up and down his arm, making him stir more, but he still won't wake up.
I place a tender kiss on his forehead, and his eyes slowly open, revealing the deep blue void I could get lost in.
He smiles a shy smile.
Haven't seen this before.
I like it.
I smile too.
"Good morning beautiful." He says, while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Good morning." I say.
He hugs me, running his gentle fingers up and down my back, tracing my spine.
"Are you feeling better this morning?" He asks. I can hear the concern in his voice.
"Yes. The pain killers are really helping." I say. And it's true.
"Good." He says.
"Tobias, can I ask you something?" I say, curiosity pulling at my brain.
"Of course Tris. You know you can ask me anything."
"Why did Eric um...do that to me? What did he mean by revenge?" I ask.
Tobias tenses.
"Are you sure you want to talk about this the day you got back from the hospital?" He asks sternly.
"I mean, we don't have to, I was just curious. Eric never made since to me." I say.
He sighs.
"Let's talk about this later Tris."
"Okay." I say, "Who trained the initiates while I was in the hospital? I know you didn't because you were with me the whole time."
"Christina took over." He says.
Oh. I need to thank her today.
"Am I going to be training them this week?" I ask.
Tobias shakes his head and sits up in the bed.
I do the same.
"Not unless you feel up to it Tris. I would recommend you stay here." Says Tobias.
Well, I will be bored if I stay here to long.
Then that's when a thought comes to mind.
"What is Dauntless going to do with Eric?" I ask spitting his name like venom.
Tobias' eyebrows crease tightly.
"Nothing. Apparently, when we were rushing you to the hospital, someone erased the camera footage. No one believed Eric would do such a thing, so they didn't believe our protests against him." He says. I can see the rage building up inside him.
I clinch my hands into fists.
"That fucker," Says Tobias darkly, "is going to pay for everything he's done. He is going to regret coming near you or me."
I caress his shoulder.
He looks at me and his eyes soften.
I lean close to him so our noses rub against each other.
He visibly relaxes against me and I pull him towards me, connecting his lips to mine.
We kiss for what seems like forever, until we finally have to pull away for air.
He hugs me tightly. "No one is ever going to take you away from me ever again." He says, burying his nose in my hair once more.
I sigh.
He pulls away from me and smiles.
"If you want to go back to scaring the initiates, I just suggest you get ready.
I look at the clock.
Shit. I only have 30 minutes to get ready.
I quickly hop out of bed, and as fast as I can, throw on clothes and head into the bathroom.
I hear Tobias laugh.
I roll my eyes.
I look at myself in the mirror as I quickly put my hair up.

You can see the cuts and bruises all over my body. They aren't that noticeable.
It just looks like I've been playing a game of soccer.
I shrug the memories that haunt me from the attack.
I quickly put on deodorant and rush out of the bathroom, finding Tobias sitting patiently on the bed, waiting for me.
He stands and looks up and down, observing me from head to toe.
My face warms and his eyes scans my body.
He walks over to me with ease and wraps his arms around my waist.
"You look like you're healing fast. Even the cuts just looks like little scrapes from a soccer game." He says.
I giggle.
"I was thinking the same thing."
A shy smile makes its way across his face.
"Get your shoes on and let's go, so people don't get suspicious." He says.
Then he coughs and says, "Zeke. Christina..Did I say that? Oh well."
I look down at my feet, shaking my head.
My Tobias.
After I get my shoes on, we head to meet all our friends with huge "Welcome back" and "Glad you're okay" smiles.
I sit down next to Tobias, him on my left and Christina on my right.
"What took you guys so long?" Asks Christina.
"I bet it's Four's fault since he's so good in the bed. Isn't that right Tris?" Says Zeke, referring to the "Eric incident."
I blush a deep shade of red and shake my head.
Tobias grabs my hand under the table.
"Actually we weren't doing that this time." Says Tobias with a smirk. "We were talking about Eric."
A shiver goes down my back at the thought of him.
I look up and everyone who was smirking at me before, now has faces of anger.
"That bitch is still here in Dauntless." Says Uriah, slamming his hand on the table, startling some of us, including me.
I reach to grab a muffin from the middle of the table, and start to eat.
"You look so much better Tris." Says Christina, trying to change the subject a little.
I smile at her.
"I feel so much better. You have no idea.." I trail off.
"You can't really see the cuts. It just looks like you feel on some conceit and got a few scraps here and there." Says Will.
I nod.
"And thank god we have smart people in this world." I say.
Zeke presses a finger against his chest.
"Are you talking about me?" He asks, a smirk playing on his lips.
"Who else would I be talking about dumbass." I say with a laugh.

We lead the initiates down the hallway to the training room again.
"So," I say, "I was told you have learned, or should I say learned some one how to shoot a gun. Christina told me she wanted to keep the knife throwing to me." I say with a smirk.
"What happened to you?" Asks Lucas.
I look up at Tobias and he shakes his head at me.
"She probably tripped over a rock and thought she was going to die." Says Ashley with a smirk.
My eyes start to tear up.
I force the tears into the back of my brain and glare at her.
"You probably don't want to know what happened to me. So if I were you, I would.." I strain not to start cussing like a bull, "keep your mouth shut."
She just laughs, and so does a few others.
A tear falls down my face.
Tobias pulls me into an embrace and runs his hands threw my hair, trying to soothe me.
My tears quickly turns into sobs, and for the next minute or two, I just stand there, sobbing into Tobias, shirt, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.
He kisses my forehead.
I look over at the initiates:
Ashley has jealously visibly plastered on her face. Katie looks somewhat angry and scared at the same time.
Lucas is staring down at his feet.
Isaac is whispering to Leo, and Madison, Hailey, and Sydney are staring at me and Tobias.
I pull away, and wipe my nose with the back of my hand.
Tobias leans down and gives me a peck on my lips, then says, "You don't have to deal with them if you don't want to. You can head back to the apartment and I can take care of them for you." I shake my head.
"No I'll stay here. I really want to demonstrate the knife throwing." I say, a smile tugging at my lips.
He grins from ear to ear and turns back to the initiates.
Ashley winks at him, but he totally ignores him.
Thank god Lucas isn't eyeing me today.
"Alright, any more questions about what happened and you will have to do what Tris is going to do right now. I would pay attention if I were you. Some of you are in very low rankings right now." He looks dead into Ashley's eyes. She twists her hair around with her finger. Tobias rolls his eyes at her and turns to me.
I walk over one of the targets that Christina set up for the initiates.
I put my hands behind me, and lean against the wooden target.
"Now I am going to throw these knifes at Tris. Watch my stance, how I'm holding the knife, and how I'm throwing it." He says.
"This isn't safe. Aren't you afraid you will hit her?" Says Madison a little shaky.
Tobias just smirks at me and grabs the first knife.
I lock eyes with him,never looking away.
He throws the first knife, and it lands next to my left hip.
I suck in a breath, still looking at him.
I smile.
I hear gasps from the initiates.
He grabs another knife, and throws it.
It hits about five inches away from the left side of my head.
He throws another knife, this one above my head.
He grabs one more knife, and throws it.
This one lands right next to my head, cutting the top of my ear.
I hear Sydney scream.
I pull away and wipe the blood away from my ear.
I walk back over, joining Tobias.
All the initiates turned pale, shaken up.
"So, anyone want to try?" I say, grabbing a knife from the table, spinning it in my hands.
Everyone shakes their heads quickly.
"Then keep your mouths shut." I say.
"Now grab four knifes, and stand in front of a target. When I say go, I want you to throw at the target just like I did.
After everyone has thrown all of their knifes, you can go and collect them."
Everyone scrambles and gets their knifes, and soon enough stands in front of a target.
"Go." Says Tobias, and the knifes start flying.
Tobias turns to me.
He tucks a stray strand of hair behind my ear.
He touches the spot on my ear he cut. He smiles.
Then his smile suddenly turns into a frown when I don't return him the smile.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asks.
I shrug.
I places both of his hands at the sides of my face.
"Tris, there is something wrong. You know you can tell me anything you know."
"I know, I'm sorry it's  just...so much has been going on..and-"
"I know Tris," he cuts me off. I hear a knife clatter to the floor. "We can talk about all this later okay? Maybe I can help some how.." he trails off.
I hope so.
I grin.
"Now that's better, let's go help these guys do throw knifes properly."
I nod and we go and follow him, walking over to Katie to help her.
"Are you going to be okay?" She asks me.
I put on my most convincing smile and nod at her.
"I will at some point. How have you been? Is initiation going okay?" I ask.
She nods.
I help her with her stance until she finally gets the hang of it, then I walk behind each initiate, observing each of them carefully.
Ashley is actually doing really good today. I shake my head.
Every time she hits the center of the target, she looks over at Tobias, seeing if he is paying attention at all to her.
That bitch.
I walk over to Tobias again after helping the rest of the initiates.
I place a kiss on his cheek.
"Well, it seems like you are in a good mood." He says.
I giggle.
A smile spreads across his face as he hugs me tightly.
I grab my phone out of his back pocket, and check the time.
A few more minutes until it's time to go.
Thank you Jesus.
"Four!" Yells Ashley.
God bless.
I pull away from Tobias and he shakes his head, pulling me back into his embrace, ignoring her.
I smirk against his chest and jump when Tobias yells, "You all are dismissed!"
Finally.
Everyone leaves quickly, except for Ashley, of course.
I think I finally got him to leave me alone.
She slowly walks out of the room, swaying her hips side to side, trying to distract my boyfriend.
She isn't doing a very good job.
Tobias stares at me with his deep blue eyes, searching for something.
I don't know what.
"Come on." He says, breaking the silence.
"Let's go back to the apartment and talk about all this shit."
Then he throws me over his shoulder, making me squeal.
He slaps my butt, and I gasp.
"How rude." I say crossing my arms as he carries me back to the apartment.
He slaps my butt again while I struggle against his grip.
I blush a deep shade of red.
People stare at us.
"Keep moving and I will do it again." He says. I can hear the smirk playing on his face.
I hide my face from the crowd and he finally reaches the apartment door.
He fumbles for his keys, and unlocks it, kicking it shut with his foot.
He never lets me down on my feet.
In a couple of strides he reaches the bedroom.
He kicks the door shut again and sets down on the bed, setting me on top of him.
He kisses my temple.
"Do you want to talk first?" He asks, "Or do you want me first?"

Heyyyyy hope you enjoyed! I haven't updated in forever and I feel horrible. Love you all😍

  -BeBrave

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58.8K 1.9K 34
~~Completed~~ '"I like it when you call me that." He was flirting with her. He needed to get ahold of himself. "I'll see you soon." Chris went back i...
1.6M 51.2K 54
A boy never forgot about the things that made him crazy. He just watched them burn.
10.8K 156 4
A game of Candor or Dauntless leads to a confession. A confession leads to inspiration. Inspiration leads to a present. A present leads to a night...
45.3K 399 5
Tris feels sick after waking up one morning. Four doesn't know what to think about it. Tris goes to the doctor and finds out something surprising. Sh...