Wolf |Exo Story|

By ExTorious

"I will never leave you." -ExTorious Please Do Not Plagiarize :) More

Wolf |Exo Story|
Song Seul Chan
Kris? Rejected? o.o
Assigned.
Got Kidnapped
I'm Sorry
Silly Explanation and the Movie
Got Caught
Just Curious
What are you?!
The Truth
Things were getting better but...
New Student
All of a sudden
All I Want is......
Announcement!
Baby don't cry
Pest!
Shh.... We Came To Save You.
Dream~
Rain. *-*
SORRY GUYS!
Untitled.
=Important Message From The Author=
Mianhe.
That Kiss.
He Knew
Strange
Don't Go
Letter
It's all about her
New Friend
They Are One
Can't Breathe
Realize
untitled
Kyungsoo
Serious Talk
The Time
Death field
To destroy
last author's note
Beginning of an End
exo

Complicated

3.5K 106 14
By ExTorious

She walked through the empty, quiet hallway. She was the only one walking. The white walls perfectly fit the white floor. It was like she was in the white house.

SeulChan looked back as she someone called her name. But there was no one. She shrugged it off and continued walking.

She reached a black and white door with a card hanging saying, 'Training Room '. Yup, a week had passed and it was already the start of the training.

Everything changed. It has been only for 1 week but for her, it seemed like 1 decade. Nothing changed about her, except her hair. She changed it to red.

The girl opened the door and saw vampires, wolves, and other creatures that seemed to look like a normal human being. They were separated tho.

"Song SeulChan, you are late." Onew announced.

"I'm sorry.." she apologized.

They were in a confidential building not far from Seoul. Kind of like an underground building.

"So, we are complete." the announcer exclaimed as he walked up the circular small stage with a folder on his hands.

"Today, I'll explain things. " he started as he fixed his pink hair with his other hand.

SeulChan looked around and examined the other participants. Some are wearing out-of-this-world suits with their hair fixed in a weird style. The others were just like normal people but their eyes were so fierce. If glares could kill, people will be dead here by now. While some are from other foreign countries.

From China, Singapore, Thailand, London, America, Brazil, etc..

"We'll be setting an arena. And no one can escape unless that person finds out how to destroy the barrier. The person who finds out how to destroy it, will be the winner. Or, the person who survives will be the winner. "

"Is this some kind of "Hunger Games" or something?" SeulChan whispered to Onew as she saw some girls and boys a lot younger than the others. Maybe 13-16. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"But, if you have friends that are wolves, wizards, or others, you have to forget them. It's either you kill them or they kill you." he said.

Then, a girl robot went up the stage and gave a a device to the announcer. The announcer pressed something. Then the monitor behind him turned on showing a desert.

"That would be the arena. The training will only take 2 weeks. It's different now. We have to challenge you. Your choice. Your intelligence. Your temper." he smiled.

"We'll be posting the names of the participants to the bulletin board. Dismissed!"

SeulChan and the others stood up and went to their assigned room. They did not bother looking at the bulletin board. They decided to just look at it later.

-

"Sehun, Kyungsoo.." Baekhyun called as he looked at the names from the bulletin board.

"SeulChan.. She's number 2 on the list." he pointed to the list of names from the bulletin board. Sehun dropped the cookie from his hand.

"This can't be.." he mumbled as he accidentally stepped on the cookie.

Kyungsoo stayed silent as he looked away. Suddenly, a girl approached them. She was holding a folder.

"Here are your schedules. There are names so, just pass the other papers to the others." then she walked off.

"I can't believe it.. She lied to us." Baekhyun scoffed.

"No she did not." Kyungsoo spoke.

-

"Tomorrow, we have a training. All of the participants. Gosh, I'm tired." SeulChan said as she slumped down to the couch.

"SeulChan, we're going to the bulletin board to see the list. Wanna come?" Onew asked. "Nah. I think I'll pass."

"Hey," someone sat beside her while Onew and the others went out to look at the bulletin board outside.

She looked to her side and saw a very, very familiar guy. The guy she wanted to forget. The guy she never wanted to see again. The guy she loved before. No, not Baekhyun. Not Sehun. Not of the 12 boys.

"Byunghyun." she mumbled and avoided his gaze.

"I heard what happened to your sister." he started. "So what? Shouldn't you be crying at the corner of the room thinking about how you missed her. How you love her. How you always wanted to se--" She was cut off by him when he placed his index finger on her lips.

"It hurts when you say those things. " he said as he took back his hand and scratched the back of his head.

"I know, it would hurt you. But you hurt me years ago. We're just fair." SeulChan stood up but he held her hand, tight.

"Look, I'm sorry if I broke your heart. It was just.. I wasn't feeling the same way to you. And now," he paused.

"Now, you're saying, you're in love with me right now. Just because Hyomin died?" SeulChan looked at him.

"That's not what I meant."

She studied his looks.

"You look so different right now Joe." the girl stated. "No one ever calls me Joe again." the lad said sadly.

"Well, someone should." she suggested. She removed his grip from her hand and walked away.

She went straight to the bulletin board and luckily, there were no other people but her. She looked at the list. Her eyes widened when she saw the three names at the wolves section.

"Kyungsoo.. Baekhyun.. Sehun.." she mumbled.

"This is not happening." she talked to herself.

She ran to the room of the announcer earlier. SeulChan knocked and opened the door.

"Excuse me, but. May I know the full name of Kyungsoo, Sehun, and Baekhyun? At the wolves section." she bowed.

"Yeah sure,"

"Well, D.O Kyungsoo, Byun Baekhyun, and Oh Sehun."

It's true, she decided and bowed once again. She bid her goodbye and went out of the room.

-

"Mrs. Song, I don't think I could do this." Byunghyun said as he sat down.

"Byunghyun, you can do it. You know how much we love her. We don't want her to be hurt."

"If you really love your daughter, then why did you just let her participate at the battle? Are you a real parent? When Hyomin died, you were crying like there was no tomorrow. But when SeulChan got lost. Got beat to death, you didn't do anything." he said coldly. "You're telling me, you don't want her to be hurt again when in the battle she can die and starve. Is that how much you love her?"

"You don't know anything Byunghyun."

"Yes I do Mrs. Song, when we were younger, all you care about was Hyomin. You would wipe her sweat and would take care of Hyomin while my parents took a good care of SeulChan. If Hyomin gets a very low score in her exams you would tell her it's okay. But when SeulChan got her low score for the first time, you scolded her as if you wanted to kill her. Is that a good parenting?"

"I'm sorry to disrespect you Mrs. Song, but you are doing the wrong thing." he said then went out.

-

SeulChan went out of the building when a guy called her. She turned around and saw Byunghyun running towards her.

"Hey," she said dryly.

"Wanna go for a walk?" he asked. "I was just about to do that."

The two walked side by side looking like a couple. They reached a motorcycle. Byunghyun stopped and looked at SeulChan. "Wanna take a ride?" he asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Let's just take a ride. We're not even walking if we ride on a motorcycle." he chuckled.

Byunghyun positioned himself onto the motorcycle as well as SeulChan. She held his hoodie so she wouldn't fall, but Byunghyun took her hands and wrapped it around his waist.

"You would fall if you hold to my hoodie." he reminded then started the vehicle. She remained silent.

They remained silent as Byunghyun drove through the streets of Seoul. She felt so comfortable with him just like she felt back then with him. She rested her head on Byunghyun's back.

"Please don't let me fall." she mumbled. "What?" he asked through the strong sounds of the other vehicles.

"Nothing!" she replied.

When she said don't let her fall, it wasn't literally fall down the ground. She meant was, don't let her fall for him again.

"Are you alright?" the lad asked. "Yes. I'm doing fine." she managed to smile.

Her grip on the boy's waist tightened and she leaned her head closer to the his back making him smile.

After a minute, he stopped the vehicle and looked at SeulChan.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked. "Somewhere peaceful, quiet." she replied.

"I actually know where to take you." he smiled.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sheeez! To be honest, I'm really confused about this story. I was like, "Dude! What am I going to write for the next chapte?!"

I'm CONFUSED. Seriously. L.Joe just popped out! o.o Argh. Sorry for the very late update. I'm actually focusing on my studies. And, yeah.

Please vote, comment, and follow! :) You can punch me now. HAHA.

-ExTorious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.7K 33
"I have never met anyone as selfish as you are."
1.4K 24 60
"Love was never meant to be perfect."
111K 7.3K 29
"Dear Calum," All Rights Reserved.© WriteDrunk 2014. Completed.
5.2K 145 33
"just please don't leave me behind."