Rejected Twice

Autorstwa ashleylopez14268

Zoe cambridge is a 19 year old girl who moves to a new town , she always wanted to go to a school called regw... Więcej

chapater 1. moving in
chapater 2. school
chapater 3. almost dead
chapater 4. finding out
chapater 5. vampire
chapater 6. newbie
chapater 7. tutoring both
chapater 8. visitor
chapater 9. memory
10-...the room...
11. i can always reject you right?
12. failed. now im in trouble
NEWS!!!
13- anger issues and mate mindlink
15- awake
16- period help
17- twins...?
18- memory
19- minnie
20- big day!
21- explanation
22- we have a date tonight
23-date gone wrong
24- torture
news!! what do you think "he" means?
25- hybrid?!
26- "what a perfect family dinner!!"
27- twins real mom.
28- katrina
29- "accident my ass!"
30- blake
31- baby on board
32- finally
33- witchy grandparents// past//
34- alpha gone sexual!!?
35-"whats heat?!?!"
36- hes a specialist.
37- its a....
epilogue

14- our room

73 1 0
Autorstwa ashleylopez14268

ZOE POV.

he held his hand out but I tried ignoring it. he ended up grabbing my hand anyways. he lead me to the door but I stopped walking. "what are you going to do with these people?" I asked. he sighed. "you'll find put later" he answered and tried brabbing my hand again but I moved it away quick "no! you better not hurt them noah" I warned.

*stop being stubborn*

*no*

*theres consequences babe*

*don't babe me Mr. *

*why not*

*really. you want to know why"

he nodded smirking. "i had two mates that rejected me. don't call me babe till I tell you you can" I said. he stiffend when I said rejected. I wonder why. did he ever get rejected? I mean he is scary. he can scare the poop outa you in one yell. maybe he's just a broken hearted guy that needs help putting the pieces back together. I heard a loud scream from a women. it sounded familiar though.

coming back to reality I saw noah had our hands interwined and was leading me down a hallway. "noah?" I asked. "hmm" he answered. I bit my lip and looked down the hall at the door were the scream came from. "can I see gissel?" I asked. "later.... marcus is with her their mates" he said. "then what was that scream?" I asked. he gripped my hand and clenched his jaw.

"nothing" he sternly said. I rolled my eyes. gissel doesn't scream like that, this scream was kind of mid age and dull. finally after unlocking a door we enetered another side of the house. it was amazing.

the white walls were calming to me. he lead me through the living room and walked up stairs we stopped in front of a door. I looked around and didn't see anyone, this must be his house then. weres gissel though?

the door in front of us opened and my eyes wondered around excitedly. what! I love seeing huge modern rooms there legit awesome. my eyes landed on two little adorable girls. they turned to us and smiled. "girls this is zoe.... zoe this is Addison and Alisson there twins" noah introduced. walking up to them they shook my hand and stared at me. "zoe your noah's mate aren't you" Addison asked. these twins are so cute, and their vampires I can sense it.

I looked back at noah if I should say yes. "yes Addison, she is" he answerd. I looked back anad they both jumped on me engulfing me in a hug. we fell on the floor and giggled. "your very pretty zoe" Allison said. I want twins like these girls. there just so damn adorable no one can stay mad at two adorable kids. "i'm going to shower. behave okay" noah instructed. they nodded and I rolled my eyes at his bossyness. once he entered the bathroom the twins sat in front of me.

"were ten years old our birthday is next month on Friday" Allison said cheerfully. "wow that's amazing y'all are turning eleven! are you both excited" I said. they both nodded fast and started talking for a few minutes about what they want there theme to be about. "daddy said we can invite uncle Benjamin" Addison said playing with her charm braclet. i saw they both had the same charms and then my mind went to addisons words. 'daddy' . "who's your dad?" i asked. Allison cleared her throat and looked at her sister nervous. something's up and imma find out.

at that moment noah stepped out with a towel around his waist. my eyes went down to his abs admering them. "girls go to your room. I need to talk to zoe" he ordered. they nodded and walked out. he reached his drawers and i turned around looking down at my hands. why am i liking it here, i should be finding a way to get this liquid escaping thingy out of me. he wouldn't play dumb, he would play tricky. of course marcus wouldn't help me hes on noahs pack. "who's girls are those" i asked. it was quiet for a while so i turned around slowly hoping he wasn't undressed.

thank god he had his shorts on. i gasped. "there your children!?" i asked. he immediately glared at me making my heart race in fear. oh god, i made him angry. ha good. i don't care he wouldn't hurt me. right?

i have no idea.

"yes..." he sighed. "who'd you f'ck" i asked annoyed. he layed on his bed with a chuckle. "jealous already" he teased. jerk, i'm not jealous, just a tiny bit though. waiting for my answer i never got i got up and walked out of his room. wondering around to find the kitchen i tripped over my own foot. "sh't" i cursed. i got back up and down the stairs.

i should find gissel i need to see if she's okay. were the heck is she though its like a mansion in here.

*come back*

*no.*

*I'm ordering you sugar.*

*i don't care*

*i don't like being disobayed. i get what i want when i want*

*do you know what comes out your mouth*

*what?*

*bullsh't*

*haha very funny. get back here*

*weres gissel*

*with marcus*

*were.*

*in the room next to the movie theater*

what! theres a theater in here. running fast i found it in two minutes with my vampire super speed thing. i knocked lloud five times and stepped back smirking. there was shuffling and then the door flew open revealing a pissed off marcus with only boxers on. his hair was a mess like hands brushed through it. well, gissel isn't shy i guess. "what!" marcus said angry. when he noticed me his eyes widened and he ran inside. within eight seconds he had his shirt on and pants.

"whats up?" he asked looking into the room and back at me. "i want to see gissel" i said. "no." he said sternly. i pushed through and saw gissel putting her shirt on. a smile found my way up onto my lips and she turned around her eyes landig on me. she gasped and looked down turning red in embarsment. i wiggled my eyebrows and giggled. "you've been a bad girl gissel" i teased poking her shoulder.

"w-wha...what...n-no i haven't...i-i was just...uh" she trailed off loosing the words. "I'm teasing you. i just came to see if you were alive since marcus is a vampire and your human" i said glaring at marcus. he rolled his eyes. man theres been a lot of eye rolling. "I'm turning her tomorrow she agreed" he said. my eyes widened and i looked at gissel she was smiling but then frowned when i was frowning.

"are you sure you want this" i asked. "yeah, wanna be like you all" she said. "okay then...i will help y-" marcus cut me off. "no i will" he protectively. "chill dude were having sister bond here" i said.

even though i barely met her a few weeks ago she's still a sister to me. we clicked right away. "okay then, if that's what you want i will help you but let me tell you" i said serious. "it hurts like hell" i said. she looked nervous now. "i know marcus told me but i don't care i will get through it" she said.

she looked behind me and her grip on my hands got a bit tight, her eyes were wide open in fear. i groaned knowing who was in here. "zoe i told you an order and you didn't follow it, theres consequences sugar" he said his eyes full of lust. no I'm not doing that. never. he locked me in a firkin cell for gods sake. who does he think he is. "I'm not a pet." i said. hugging gissel and saying goodnight i walked out. "i want another room I'm not sleeping with you" i said.

"you can sleep on the couch in our room" he said. "our?" i asked. he nodded and got my forearm hard. he pulled me upstairs and by using his speed we were in our room in two seconds. he pushed me to the floor hard making me yelp when i landed on my butt. "i said there was consequences if you disobeyed me" he said his fangs showing. i scooted back fast but bumped into the bed. he walked up to me and looked at my neck. i shook my head covering my neck were he is supposed to mark me. "please don't. I'm sorry" i said having a hard time telling this jerk sorry. I'm not sorry. but i don't want I'm taking my powers.

within a second he had me to his chest about to bite me. "NO!" i yelled thrashing. he was stronger since he's older. i felt a stinging pain in my neck mixed in with pleasure.

"you bit me" i said backing up scared. his eyes went from red to his normal brown eyes. "I'm sorry zoe" was all he said before i blacked out.

******************

heres an extra long chapter since i took a life time updating.

comment what you think i would love to read your comments ^

p.s I'm writing this on my laptop that's why the chapter is long :)

oh she will be meeting (mia^) in the next chapter.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
442K 10.5K 35
Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's house during "The Night Of The Chose...
4.4K 249 20
~EDITING~ Book 1 of the Princess Series Claire was a regular werewolf, well she was the best fighter in the pack other than the alpha. She had beat...
5.2M 181K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...