Hashirama x Reader

By coldweathers

Hashirama and (name) were bestfriends but (name) loved Hashirama. But Hashirama loved Mito. How will (name) s... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.

12.

2.5K 67 5
By coldweathers

Hashirama.

I couldn't sleep, having (name) around me like this. Before, how did I never realize that I love her? She drove me crazy. I kissed her forehead, knowing she probably didn't feel it since she was asleep.

Why did she have to get sick? Why is this happening to her? I closed my eyes, trying to get some rest.

*******************

I woke up, and saw (name) sitting up on the bed. It was still nighttime. I sat up next to her. "You okay?" I asked, placing my arm around her. I pulled her close to me and she lay her head on my chest. "I love you..." she whispered. "I love you most."

I planted a kiss on her forehead, my heartbeat increasing. She then looked at me, a tint of sadness in her eyes. I didn't wanna press the subject. She stared at me, placing a kiss on my lips. I kissed her back softly, craving this feeling. I then pulled away slowly removing our lips from touching.

"So, why are you up?" I asked.

"I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.."

"Oh, okay."

Silence.

And more silence.

I sighed and she kissed my cheek. "Let's go back to sleep," she whispered and I nodded.

I layed down and she layed down after me. She turned to the side and I wrapped my arms around her. "Goodnight. I love you," I told her.

"Night."

(NOT OVER)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
80.1K 1.5K 65
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au
782K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
190K 9.8K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.