I Don't Know When I Have Fall...

By KranthiAchanta

"I think what they all said is right Arjun,you deserve the best, and I am not the one, I said between my sobs... More

I am in love(Re-published)
Just do what I say..
Good morning sleeping beauty
I don't talk to a liar
Riya's engagement
Ms.Firebrand
Leave this house
I again saw my Angel
I love u Firebrand
Don't leave my hands
I like You Arjun
Riya's Wedding day
1K Views..It's time for celebrations🎊
Can you accept me as your brother?
Knocking the door of my heart!
Please save her!!
The big mistake of my life?
If you smile then we smile!!!
Trapped in her magic web!!
With Every Beat Of My Heart
I think you forgot your name??
Who is Rahul??
I want to become a robot
Don't Dare To Touch My Sister...
Dear Diary!!!!
Dear Diary!! Part-2
Dear Diary!! Part 3
A Family Made With Friends
The Best Ever Gift
The Stranger
The Journey
Mesmerizing beauties😍
Narrating the Past!!!
Past reveals!!
Unwanted proposal??
Confused Manu??
Face To Face
Hidden Truth??
Birthday Surprise!!
Will You Marry Me??
Author's Note!!
That's what happened!!
The Game Is Over!!??
A Little Surprise!!
You Are My Everything
The Culprit??
True Love Always Wins❤
Epilogue

She is totally broken..

744 65 6
By KranthiAchanta

Riya's POV:

Please Riya,I want to know about her,Arjun pleaded me.

Yes,Riya now she is not only your friend,she is part of our lives,she is my sister,we love her a lot but we didn't know anything about her except her name,please Riya tell us about her Past,Rohan interrupted.

Yes what these people saying is right, Now Manu is part of their lives too.so they have right to know about her.

Okay,I will tell you guys,I sighed and started narrating her past.

I and Manu met in our B-tech,with in short time we became good friends.she is very friendly, broad minded and practical girl.

She has many goals and big dreams in life,of course she planned her career perfectly but...

But? What happened Janu snapped.

Let her say Janu,don't interrupt her Jai said and she stopped in her tracks.

One day I went to attend a wedding of one of my relatives,when I came back as usual I went to meet her in our college canteen.

The moment she saw me she hugged me and started crying,I never see her like that before, I consoled her and inquired about the matter what  worrying her.

Then she said that her father arranged her a marriage with his business partner's son and left her
without any choice.

And he also said that,if she didn't marry that guy then she will leave the house.

I tried to convenience her parents but uncle said that it's better if I don't involve in that issue.

Finally without any choice she was married to that idiot,I gulped.

But she tried to give that relationship a chance, but Rahul didn't worth of her love.

He cheated Manu,and played a double game with Manu's father.

Uncle trusted him a lot and he misused uncle's trust and love.

After facing many worse situations Manu decided to get rid of that relationship and divorced to him.

But after that she not only lost her love but she lost her family too.I said by wiping my tears.

Don't cry Riya,we all there for her so don't worry about Manu, Jai said by patting his hand on my back and I leaned against his chest.

Yes Riya What Jai said is Right.. Now she is not alone,we all are there for her Rohan said and I gave him a week smile.

Arjun's POV:

Finally she was married to that idiot, Riya gulped and my heart broken into pieces...

My princess already married to someone..no..no..god please turn it into a dream,I begged inside my heart but no use I have to accept the truth.

Riya continued narrating Manu's past and my heart started hurting.

After listening to her past, everyone started consoling Riya,but I stood there numb.

I don't know how to react,the girl of my life already loved someone and she gone through a lot of worse  things only because of that person.

What should I do now?

I walked from there and reached my room.

I locked my room and collapsed on my bed,every single moment I spend with Manu started flashing in my mind,her beautiful smile,our first fight on the day of Riya's engagement,everything.....

Tears started rolling out of my eyes,everyone say that we boys are very strong and it's look funny when we cry but people don't know that we boys are very week when it came to our loved one's.

I started crying like a girl,I almost  shouted and throwing  things on my  dressing table.

Tick.......tick......

I heard someone knocking the door and stood up to open the door.

Then I looked around my room and found it in very worst condition because of my crazy act.

I don't want  anyone to see my room and my face in this condition,who is that? I shouted without opening the door.

Bhai! It's me Janu, reply came from the other side of the door.

Oh,Janu I will meet you in the living room,so now go from here I said in a low voice controlling my pain and tears.

But bhai,are you okay?why are you not opening the door? She again asked in a very loud voice.

I am fine Janu, you go,I will meet you  in 10minutes,I assured her and I think she left from there.

Soon I took a hot shower and dressed into my night pant and T-shirt.Then I started walking towards the living room where I said Janu to wait for me.

When I entered into the living room I saw,Rohan,Janu and Jai sitting on the sofa without uttering a single word.

Hai guys, why are you sitting so clam,I said and everyone's attention turned on me.

Nothing Arjun,just thinking about you and Manu,Rohan said and I gave him a blank expression.

Thinking about whom?Me and Manu?I asked them in confusion and they nodded their heads.

I am sure that these guys don't know about my love on Manu,then why they said like that.

But why? I questioned.

What do you mean by Why? I know you are deeply hurted, after listening to her past,your assistant told me about everything, Jai said and I was shocked.

My assistant, ha he know that I love Manu,Actually I asked him to do arrangements to propose to my girl but with in few minutes our story took another turn.

Oh so you guys know that I love her,I snapped and they again nodded their heads.

Don't worry about me guys,I am okay I said with a little smile on my lips.

But Bhai, did you still love her,I mean after knowing about her past Janu asked with a frown.

I don't know clearly what happened in her past,what made her separate from her husband,but I know one thing that I love her and I will love her until my last breath I said determinately.

Manu is really very lucky,Rohan said by hugging me.

Yes,my friend is really lucky we heard a voice few feet away  from us and  then we noticed that Riya entered into the living room.

Riya didn't you sleep yet?I think you already slept,Jai said by widening his eyes.

No,my thoughts are occupied by Manu,so I think that it's better if I spent some time with you but when I reached here you people are very busy in discussing about...she paused and my face started changing colours.

Riya,I want to tell you....I started my explanation but she interrupted me.

I listen  to every single word of your conversation Arjun,so no need to give any explanation and I am very happy for that,she said with a mouth full of smile and my heart relaxed a bit.

So what next Arjun,what you decided to do now,Jai asked and I stood there silent because I too don't know what to do,first I need my space to digest this matter that my girl was already married.

Whatever you do remember that we all are with you, Rohan said by pressing his hand on mine.

Yes,Arjun I can do anything to make my friend happy.

she is totally broken Arjun,so i don't want her to hurt again.Please be careful while taking any step Riya said.

I blinked my eyes in assurance and we all shared a group hug.

**************

Hey lovelies...

Long time right,😃sorry  for the late update...😢

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter...

Please give me your valuable comments and votes.

Love
  Kranthi😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.8K 53
He already seemed to like her. She seemed different. Her soft eyes, warm smile, hearty laugh, rosy cheeks, he liked it all. .... Kabir couldn't tear...
488K 30K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
225K 13.9K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
55.3K 2.4K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...