Trans fanfics

By SemeKuro

Hello More

Author's Note
Male Reader X Transguy Lars
Male Reader X Transguy Rogue
Male Reader X Transguy Dipper
Male Reader X Transgirl Armin
Transguy Male Reader X Marco

Transguy Male Reader X Dipper

3.8K 122 54
By SemeKuro

Your POV

Another day, of not bEING ABLE TO BREATHE. I sigh and pull the binder over my head, cringing when I feel my breasts jiggle a little. Ew.. Can you.. Not?? I pull the binder over my 'breasts' and take a deep breath. No aIR.

"Hey, [Name]! Are you ready?", Dipper asks, knocking on my bedroom door.

"Yeah.", I say and put on my favourite t-shirt.

I stand side ways in front of the mirror and hold my hand over my chest. Am I flat? No? Yes?? I don't even.. Fucking care anymore. I growl slightly and grab my phone before opening my bedroom door. I put my phone in my pocket and pin Dipper to the wall. His eyes widen and he blushes a little.

"[N-Name]?", he asks.

Fuck, I'm horny again.. Oh well, a little kiss won't hurt.

"I love you.", I say before connecting my lips with Dipper's.

He squeaks and I'm pretty sure his whole face is red right now. He's so goddamn cute, dammit. I open my eyes to see his closed. He kisses me back and I smile. I turn the kiss more passionate as I lick his lower lip, closing my eyes again. He moans a little and I growl against his lips. DilDO TIME. [I had to, I just fucking had to] He parts his lips and I slip my tongue in his mouth. He moans as I massage his tongue with mine. My eyes widen and I pull away, feeling some great pain in my lower abdomen. FUCK! NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!

"[N-Name]? A-Are you okay?", he asks.

I let go of his hands and lean down, as if I was about to throw up. I place my hands on my knees to hold myself up.

"Y-Yeah.. Just some fucking cramps.", I say.

He pats my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, [Name].", he says.

"It's okay.", I say, wheezing a little.

"I-I'll get you some ice cream and a blanket, go sit on the chair, o-okay??", he says, completely worried.

I chuckle.

"It's okay, Dippy.", I say and stand up straight.

Feeling some fucking great pain again, I slump over holding my stomach.

"Yeah, maybe you should get the pain killers too.", I say, chuckling.

He nods furiously and runs away. I chuckle and start walking towards the living room. I flop down on the chair and take a deep breathe. This fucking sucks.. Thank gOD I PUT THE PAD ON YESTERDAY. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN SO I THOUGHT AHEAD! Dipper runs in the room, carrying a blanket, pain killers and ice cream. I laugh and he gives me the pain killers and the ice cream.

"Thanks, Cutie.", I say, winking.

He blushes and I chuckle.

"You're really cute.", I say, throwing the pain killers in my mouth.

I swallow them and he places the ice cream on the floor next to the chair. I smirk and as he spreads the blanket I grab Dipper by his waist, pulling him on my lap, his back facing me.

"[N-Name]?!", he yelps.

I chuckle and nuzzle my head on his hair.

"You can sit there and we can watch a movie.", I say.

He nods and puts the blanket over us, also getting the ice cream. He gives me the other spoon and he takes the other. As he opens the container I put on the tv and go through the movies we have.

"How about... Ouija?", I ask.

"I-It's a horror movie, right?", he asks.

"Yeaah.. But I can keep you safe.", I say, holding him tighter against my chest.

"O-Okay.", he says.

"Yay~", I cheer.

I kiss the top of his head and turn on the movie. He giggles and I smile, kissing his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 55.9K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
902K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
590K 35.9K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...