WINK: Daytime's for working...

بواسطة CloverMoonheart

Halloween: a time where ordinary teenagers transform into the Supernatural. But one year, Clover and Anastasi... المزيد

WINK: Daytime's for working, nightime's for living
Chapter One: She told me the story as if reading from a page...
Chapter two: I noticed someone following us...
Chapter three: Someone else, who's listening in on us...
Chapter Four: The full moon makes her stronger...
CHAPTER FIVE: A GIRL FROM A CLASSROOM, STARING AT ME.
Chapter Six: Im a paranormal creature! Of course I'm going to be creepy...
Chapter Seven: You're a witch...
Chapter Eight: Waiting for fresh meat to tear into, young bones to snap...
Chapter Nine: In we go...
Chapter Ten: More than a Headache

Reformation mark

5 0 0
بواسطة CloverMoonheart

WARNING!

Absoloutly nothing is happening???! I'm just bored.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.2K 1.4K 54
It's a cliche, ordinary girl meets a good looking guy and they fall in love. Well, they would have if she let herself and if he wasn't a creature sh...
Darned to Heck بواسطة humbug

الخيال (فانتازيا)

7.5K 526 58
****COMPLETED**** ~ Every movement of his lips against mine seemed to scold me, how dare I try to run away, how dare I even think of it? My hand foun...
527 31 23
She made a mistake. She can't hide. If she regrets it she doesn't show it. She's a Queen. She ran once, now she can't run anymore. Everyone knows who...
60K 1.7K 27
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈 Anastasia Jones, our protagonist will be moving to New York with her mother and father. Like any other teenagers, Ana wasn't really socia...