Ghetto

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... More

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 7

63.9K 1.8K 737
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August POV

After Blue and I little moment she been distant. I know something up with her and Noel with all them luggages in her car I just won't bring it up no more.

"Is everyone ready?" Mom asked excitedly. We were getting ready to go on that little cruise thing. Blue and Noel went to a hotel I'm assuming. Because they came back fully dressed. I saw the mark on her neck I left. She tried to cover it up with her bikini strap. She had this sexy polka dot bikini top and some high waist shorts.

I can only imagine what's under them. Thats just my luck. Leslie walked in looking good too. She had on this long floral dress and her ray bans.

"Mrs. Alsina do you have any sun screen?" Noel asked as we walked out the door.

"Yes sweetheart." My mom wrapped her arms around Noel. She is in love with these girls! We took my parents Limo to the spot. When we got there our yacht boat was sitting near the dock waiting.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Alsina." A man stepped off the boat. I'm guessing he's the one driving it. My parents started talking to the man. Us teenagers just got our luggages and boarded the boat. We walked through this door leading to a long hallway. It looked like a hotel hallway. There were rooms on each side.

"Wanna share a room?" I heard Noel ask Blue.

"You too old to be sharing rooms." Blue giggled.

"Sooooo." Noel whined.

"I got this room." Leslie said twisting the knob to the first door and walking in it.

"I guess I got the next room." I said.

"I got the one across from you." Noel said.

"I guess I got this one." Blue said referring to the room next to mine. We walked in our rooms. I dropped my luggages on the floor and walked over to the mini fridge.

Thank god dad restocked on snacks. I don't know what I would do without these. Soon as I plopped down on my bed a knock came to the door. Somebody just won't let me rest.

I walked over to the door and was surprised by who it was.

"Noel? Come in." I opened the door wider for her. She came in and made herself comfortable on my bed.

"So wassup?" I said with a confused look.

"You like my sister huh?" She said bluntly.

"She cool or whatever." I said scratching the back of my head. She gave me a nasty look.

"Just cool?! Boy admit it! You can't keep your eyes off her." She smirked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I guess." I mumbled.

"Just don't fuck with her feelings. She been through enough in her life and we don't need you trying to mess shit up." She said with a straight face. I really don't know how to reply. She is so mean!

"I got a girlfriend." I said.

"Fuck that. I saw you all on her in the hallway. You want her badder than you think. Just know if you hurt her you gone have to see me 'rich boy'." She said putting emphasis on rich boy.

All I could do was nod.

"Okay good. Well enjoy the trip." She smiled and walked out.

That girl is crazy. I can see that now. I should have listened to Blue when she told me that.

I leaned back onto the bed and let sleep take me over.

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up and saw the sun was starting to set. I damn near slept the whole day! Why ain't nobody wake me up?! Ugh!

I walked out my room and out the door to see the view of the ocean as we sailed.

"That shit beautiful ain't it?" I heard a soft voice behind me. I turned and saw Blue sitting in a chair in the corner.

"How long you been out here?" I asked.

"About a hour now." She shrugged.

"Yea it is beautiful." I said eyeing her. I don't know if I was referring to the scenery or her. I saw her cheeks turn red.

"You're so blessed." She stood up and leaned on the rail looking down at the ocean.

Is it wrong that I'm having dirty thoughts? Well she might not need to bend over like that because of niggas like me.

"Why you say that?" I finally realize what she said. She turned to me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"You got everything. And you don't even know it." She laughed a not so humorous laugh.

"I'm tired of you saying that. You want my life? If so feel free to take it. Just know that everything ain't what it seems." I said cornering her.

"Your life ain't as bad as mines." She said.

"You don't even know me!" I yelled. She pushed me off her and moved to the other side.

"You right, I don't. But I know enough to know you just spoiled and ungrateful." She shot back. It took everything in me not to throw her ass over board.

"Really?" Was all I could say.

"Yelp. Your girlfriend here." She said looking past my shoulders. I turned around to a sleepy looking Leslie.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her.

"I can't find my phone charger and you out here flirting with a hoe!" She snapped.

"A hoe?!" Blue snapped.

"Did I st-st-st-stutter?! Every time I see your broke ass you hanging around my man! He don't want your rat looking ass!" She snapped.

I just bagged away because I knew shit was about to hit the fan.

"Hold up hoe! I been quiet with your uppity ass too long! I'm bout to show my colors on this boat! If you as smart as you say you are you would know I don't want your nigga!" Blue snapped.

"I can't stand home wrecking skanks like you. Your kind should be locked away." She laughed that notorious laugh.

That did it. Blue hit the shit out of Leslie causing her to fall back to the wall. And on her ass Blue went. Blue fight like a nigga.

"You gone learn hoe!" She said as she continued punching my girlfriend. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off.

"Calm yo ass down!" I yelled at her. She snatched out my grip.

"Fuck you and yo bitch!" She snapped and stormed off. I should throw Leslie ass off this boat now.

Lia POV

Ty and I sat on the stairs of my apartment. Im really feeling him but he got some player ways. He even told me that the first day we met!

"So you stay wayyyyy across town?" I smirked.

"Yelp. I just came to this school because I heard they got a good basketball team." He said running his hands through his dreads.

"Your dreads long. Why you won't cut them?" I said playing with them. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why you won't cut your hair?" He mocked me.

"I'm a girl. Plus my hair just stop at my shoulders. Yo shit down your back!" I laughed.

"Ima cut it if you want it cut that bad." He smirked.

"Yo Lia. Who this clown?" Mike came out of nowhere.

"Clown? My name Ty homie." Ty stood up holding my hand.

"Well, Ty, this is my girl." Mike said.

"I'm not your shit." I snapped.

"You probably need to go home homie." Ty said sternly.

"I am home playa." Mike smirked. Ty looked down at me.

"Take yo broke ass on somewhere! We done! Been done! Why the fuck you still hooked?! And I bet you didn't know your 'boss' Ace made a pass at me!" I snapped.

"Ace? For real?" He said in disbelief.

"Hell yea! He lucky I ain't whoop his ass!"

"Damn. Thats foul." He shook his head.

"Yea so go harass somebody else and leave me alone." I begged.

"So you gone forget 'us' like we never was?" He licked his lips.

"She said leave!" I could tell Ty was getting impatient.

"I don't think I was talking to you." Mike shot back.

"Mike you ain't no good. You a dog. You straight thugged my ass and left me." I stated the obvious because obviously he forgot!

"Half these niggas you talk to aint real." He laughed.

"Mane you need to leave." Ty said pulling out a gun and pointing it at Mike. I was so speechless. Mike just stared at the gun.

"Put that up." I panicked.

"Naw cause you had to tell him too many times to leave shawty." Ty snapped.

"Ima go Lia. Yo 'nigga' growing impatient." Mike mugged Ty one last time before walking off. I stared at Ty with a unsure look.

"Don't look at me like that shawty. I'm still a good boy." He laughed.

"Hell naw. What you walk around with a gun for? Then you threatened my ex! Mike is crazy!" I panicked.

"But I'm crazier." He gripped my hips. I'm not gone act like that didn't turn me on.

"I got to go." I blushed.

"Why so soon?" He asked. I want to kiss him so bad but at the same time I don't.

"My mama probably looking for me." I made up a lie. That woman ain't looking for me. She probably too high to know I'm gone.

"Oh well I don't need your mama spazzing so I'm gone let you go." He kissed my lips then walked away. He left me standing there in shock.

Blue POV

I lied on my bed angry as hell! My phone was playing Beyonce x Rocket. I love this song. You probably thinking I'm a freak but I don't care. I'm still a virgin.

A knock came at my door. It probably be Noel scary ass. I got up and opened the door and was immediately attached with lips. He closed the door but never took his lips off mine.

To my surprise I deepened it. He pressed my back to the wall and trapped me in with his hands on each side of me. Rocket was still playing in the background.

We both pulled away trying to catch our breath.

"Why?" I said out of breath.

"I care about Leslie....a lot. I would kill for that girl. She so special to me." He said. I rolled my eyes. I'm about two seconds away from whooping his ass too.

"Why you telling me this bullshit?! I ain't-"

"But she ain't no you." He cut me off. I was speechless. Words can't even explain how that made me feel. I just attached his lips. This time I had him pressed against the wall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
274K 16.8K 25
Inspired by the story "Othello". Oliviana (Olivia) Taylor has it all. Being a senior in high school with her best friends, Ashley Rush and Ivy Green...
849K 4K 6
A woman trapped in slavery with a loveless man. A king standing alone in a cold, prejudiced world. Both have no intention of knowing each other. Both...
317K 11.9K 60
Ariane Jackson a twenty - seven year old who has went through it all with Chris a man who she use to be a sex toy to is now boosted given the girlf...