Len Kagamine X Reader (An Une...

By ExternalYouth

Kagamine Len has never fallen in love or caught interest with any other girls, that is... Until you walked in... More

chapter 1: New girl
Chapter 2: the project
Chapter 3: The Library
chapter 4: sick
chapter 5: becoming best buddies
Chapter 6: you don't know much about len
Chapter 7: 21 questions
Chapter 8: Mean girls
Chapter 9: Summer fest (pt 1)
Chapter 10: Realization (pt 2)
Chapter 11: Did i do something wrong?
The Final Chapter

something

6.2K 76 16
By ExternalYouth

Hey guys so I decided to make a Len x reader fanfic becuase when I went to go read some there weren't really any good ones. I'm not saying I'm the best but... The fanfics just make no sense, and the character falls in love with you in the matter of 3 seconds, and I just want to see a fanfic with character development if you know what I mean, so I'm here to make that since I don't really see fanfics like that anymore. No one makes cliff hangers anymore and it doesn't entertain the audience. So I will do my verrrrry best to make this fanfic... Btw is 1:36am XD I have school and ballet tommorow yolo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 667 16
(y/n) (l/n), a beautiful young woman at the age of 19, thought she couldn't be happier. She was working for her best friends, which were also known a...
10.8K 375 7
>> COMPLETED! I DO NOT OWN VOCALOID This story is from the music video Suki, Kirai... and I take no credit of it..
3.4K 199 10
Edit (7/31): have fun being left on a cliffhanger! asdfghjkl anyways I'm very sorry for not continuing this fanfic. I really don't have the thought...
9K 258 16
Len Kagamine and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) were best friends. Most people even thought they were a brother and a sister. Those two did everything together and ne...