Just You Is Enough

By miracles_do_happen

Highest rank: #337 in Romance #404 in Romance #509 in Romance #735 in Romance #590 in Romance #74... More

Acknowledgement
There's A Rainbow After The Rain
Can We Still Be Friends
It's Raining Questions
Authors Note
Love Will Lead You Back
You're Asking Too Much
Life Is Full Of Surprises
Try me
I'm only human
I Never Left
Don't act like you're Harry Styles
It's like counting one, two and three
It's an order not a question
Forever
Live life to the fullest
Hello (A/N)
New Year
Meet and Greet
Old songs and memories
Who are you?
The moves
Breathe In, breathe out
Lies beneath those eyes
Play it cool
History
I Need A Break
Welcome Home
Feel brand new
Born to be brave
Lifeline
Friends
Are you kidding?
Pieces
Status
Own ways
Ferris wheel
Revelations
Message
Playlist
Let's Take It Slow
Unspoken Words
Making memories
We will get there
Think about it
Who am I?
Where do I begin?
It's About Time
Moving forward
Meeting the family
He moved on so fast
Change is here
Expect the unexpected
He's back
Phone calls
About the book ( must read)
Issues
Give it a try
Are we like something or what?
Coffee and a Phone call
He is long gone
Intentions
I need an answer
Bitter sweet
Something inside me
Icing on my cake
Secret conversations
Love is not a freaking game
Me, myself and I
Begin Again
Sleepless nights
#NoMoreBullying
beautiful goodbye and a new friend
Feelings
One step at a time
Emergency call and sweet talks
Starting again
Starting again (Part 2)
A good different
Sexy Mama
Unbelievable
The Talk
Laters baby
Sorry
Having doubts?
The Guest
Evening gatecrash
Awkward
Decision Making
The choice
Pain
Vacation
Vacation (Part 2)
In a heartbeat
No more lonely nights
Feelings
Incident
The coffee talk
Nervous
Finale
Finale (Part 2)
😘❤Happy birthday to me!!😘❤

Sisters by heart

1.5K 65 0
By miracles_do_happen

I hope you will like it!

Don't forget to vote guys!

Thank You!

I was sitting in front of Myra; she was looking outside the window as we both sip on our coffee. Ever since I get here, we just chat a little and the way she acts is so new to me. This is not the Myra I knew because this one seems so far away from the Myra I know.

"You want me to order some cookies or cupcakes?" I ask her and she just shrug.

After I order, I went back to our table and sit. I take a glance of her to see her grab a cookie from the plate and take a bite of it.

"Isn't it taste good?" I said as I bit my own.

"Yeah and it really smells good." She said and gives me a small smile.

We are both silent for a while.

"He broke up with me." She said as she look down at her coffee and stir it slowly.

I didn't need to be told twice, I knew who she is talking about. My brother.

I nod at her slowly, gesturing that I understand.

"Last night, last night he came to pick me up. We are supposed to have dinner but things happened and ended just like that. He was hurting Sam and that's because of me...He was always there for me and me being me didn't notice that I'm already taking him for granted. I almost forgot that we are two in this, not 'him' only." She said and I can't help thinking how hard it is for her but on the other hand, the one he is talking about is my brother and I need to see him later. I know that he is hurting too.

"I'm sorry, I-"I was cut off by her.

"You don't have to be sorry, it's your brother and I issue. I just wanted to let it out." She said with a smile.

I said and move to her side to hug her tight.

She doesn't have to tell me everything for me to understand her. Myra and I's relationship as best friends is like that, we understand each other and knew each other very well. Now that we grew up, yes we make sure to see each other as long as we can but every time that we meet, it's like we just saw one another yesterday. Near or far, we keep the communication alive.

We may not be sister by blood but we are sisters by heart...

"I have a plan, you're up for it?" I ask her and smiled and she just rolled her eyes.

"Make sure I'm going to love it." She said and we both chuckle.

***

"I'm really excited for this!" she said as I drive the car.

She had no idea where we are going, I just told her to bring a couples of clothes for three nights. That day after she and I talked, I phone James and it took me forever waiting for him to answer my calls but it seems that he doesn't want to talk to anyone yet. I just send him messages and when I called home, mom said that James is working too much on our abandoned old motorbike that sitting at the backyard of our house which may I add is really not working anymore. Mom was wondering why James sudden moods change and I knew very well 'why' I just don't want to be involve because at the very first place, it's none of my business.

"Just give him sometime mom, he's having a hard time right now..." I told mom on the phone.

"Oh, okay... I won't ask for details but Thanks darling we will keep that in mind."

"No problem mom, by the way I'll be gone for three days with Myra, I just want to inform you guys."

"No problem just careful okay? Send me the details later on where are you going."

"Sure mom, tell dad and James I said 'hi' "

After that call James texted me saying that he wants to be alone for awhile, that he knows I'm always there for him but give him a moment and I agree. Telling him I'll be out for days with Myra, he said that it's okay and tells me to call him as soon as we get there.

"Where exactly we are going?" She asks as she ties her hair.

"Somewhere where we can relax you know. We've been through a lot these couples of days so I think we may need this." I told her as I turn left.

"I like the idea; you really miss me that much are you?" She teases as she now puts some lotion on her skin. I snort.

"Hmm, not really..." I answered as she chuckle beside me.

"You are really not good in lying you know?" She said as she laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up," I said and we both laugh.

***

We finally reach our destination after three hours; I admit this place is really beautiful. Myra really won't stop blabbering about how gorgeous this place is. It is actually a beach and as you walk, it's like the white sand tickles you. They have banana boat and everything! They have so many activities in here like zip lines, wall climbing, mazes and so much more! They have huge swimming pools and they also have bars and live bands and when the night comes, it's when the party starts like there's no ending!

Myra and I won't stop laughing as we made our way to our hotel room. We laugh on things that only the two of s understands and maybe they think we are crazy but its okay 'cause we don't really care.

"How can you not tell me that we are going to a beach like this? I should have brought my swimsuit!" She as she plops on her bed.

"That's okay; we can buy downstairs later, the one near the souvenir shop." I told her as I put my things down and hop on my bed.

"I have to be honest, this is not what I was expecting for you to bring me to." She said with a smirk.

I raise a brow as I look at her.

"Really? And where do you think I am going to bring you huh missy?"

She chuckles and said,

"Well, don't get me wrong... We are best friends but I actually thought that you are going to bring me to one of your sweet escapes like beside the lake..." She said shyly and I can't help but laugh harder.

"What so funny?" She asks irritate.

"You really think I'm going to bring you there?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Well at least I got you surprised huh?" I smirk at her and she rolled her eyes again.

"Yeah, surprisingly yes." She said and we both chuckle.

We are both silent for a while until I can't help but speaks.

"Harry and I were over." I spit it out; my tongue's been itching to tell her everything since that day.

She sits up and looks at me.

"What? I mean what happen?" she asks.

I sigh before sitting up too and turn to her.

"That night after I talked to you and told you I was going to his place to prepare everything for the surprise. I saw him there with a girl; they're doing the dirty thing. I saw it with my both eyes. I feel like I've been slapped you know, we are supposed to celebrate our first year anniversary, I was supposed to surprise him but I was the one who's been surprised in the end. He lied to me. He hurt me and for the record, I was left and broken once again..." I told her as I can't help but cry in front of her. In just a second, she was hugging me so tight.

Myra keeps on saying words to calm me and I look at her crying too.

After a minute, we both look at each other and chuckles.

"We are so weird, we cry and after a while we are laughing." She said and I chuckle.

I sigh.

"Yeah that's why we clicked so much." I told her and laugh.

"We will get through this okay? We can do this, I know that." She promised.

***

We are both sitting and enjoying the view facing the ocean with our fresh drinks and chips on the table and a huge umbrella above us. We are now in our swimsuits; I was wearing a dark blue swimsuit while she is wearing a red swimsuit. We also brought a piece for us to cover on our waste later when we decided to take a tour.

"This is so relaxing!" She beamed as she grabs a chip and put it on her mouth.

"I know right," I told her.

"We should do it more often." She suggests and I gave her a nod.

As we both relaxing a two men came to us.

"Hi ladies," The guy with a blonde hair asks. I must say that he's cute. He is topless and has abs and wearing black shorts.

"Uh hi...," Both Myra and I just look at one another. Mentally, we are like talking to one another like 'Who is this cute guy and what is he doing in here?".

"Actually, I don't want you to think that I'm being weird by just showing up like this but it's just you guys seems to be new here and my friend and I just wondering maybe you need a tour in here? We actually works here you know," the guy said and then suddenly his friend showed up and he is a cute one too I must say. They both wearing and ID's and a whistle with them on their neck so I think that they are really telling the truth. They look nice but...

"By the way I'm Scott." The blonde guy said. Myra and I shake his hand.

"And here is Mike," Scott said as we shake Mike's hand.

"It was nice to meet you two. I'm Myra, and this is my friend Sam." Myra introduced.

"It was a pleasure to meet you two." I told Scott and Mike.

"Well, we really appreciate your kindness but thank you. I think we can manage but then again thank you so much." Myra said nicely to them making sure they won't get the wrong impression.

They both smiled at us and said;

"Oh that's okay, no harm. We hope you enjoy your stay in here and don't hesitate to call us whenever you needed something." Mike said as he smiled at us but more to Myra.

"Yeah please, just look for us on the information if you have concerns about anything and we are gladly willing to help you." Scott said as he looks at me with a smile.

"Of course, thank you." I said.

As they walk away from us, I saw Mike winks at Myra that makes her blush. Scott turns around again and gave me a smile and wave.

"Interesting..." Myra said as we both chuckles.

We saw them helping two girls who keep on giggling while talking to them while they gave directions to the girls.

"I wonder how many girls they've been flirting with everyday..." I mumbled.

"And I wonder how many girls they've been banging every night." Myra said as we both laugh.

"Come on, let's start walking around. Who knows what this resort have more than just a two cute workers in here, they might have the treasures in here you know? We won't be able to work anymore. Ugh work, I forgot I have to work after-" I cut her off.

"Myra please, let's forgets work for the meantime." I told her as I look around.

She stops walking and I look at her.

"What?" I ask.

"Where Sam and who the hell are you?" she teases and I rolled my eyes and continue walking. I can hear her laughing behind me.

We both miss this...

***

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 246 33
The average human being spends every second of his day fighting against the force of nature to see another day. But I'm different. I'm not afraid of...
9.8K 961 18
Dear best friend, Today I am gonna confess you something. May be a bitter or sweet truth. Think whatever you want do whatever you want just let me c...
32K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
2K 105 17
#406 in Romance(31/05/17) **** She was always a mystery unsolved. Scattered pieces of puzzles lay apart... Like a broken glass.. That's how she could...