the geek and me

By mslalah

More

the geek and me

23 0 0
By mslalah

adrian's POV

she is often labeled as a flirt, talks to whoever she wants to talk to, head of the dance club, did i mention she was loud like really loud, and lastly she is my girlfriend.

shelly's POV

he likes to read...books like really nerdy books, talks very softly even when he is angry, likes to stay at home and play video games, president of the library club and yeh one more thing...he's my boyfriend.

how did a geeky boy and a free spirited girl became a couple? join me on the following chapters and discover just how they ended up with one another. :-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 10K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง...
642K 57.3K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
100K 625 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
139K 6.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...